Sign in to follow this  
honeyC

De Paris, Jln Loke Yew... Satisfy?? :(

Hi all,

i hv sign the package in De Paris... i really dissatisfy with their service... anyone sign package in this BS too?Please share ur experience!!

Harlow.

Me and hubby also had bad experience with de Paris. Their work didn't turn out well. Too much touch up! My hubby is naturally tanned. They whiten his face too much till its too obvious. To make things worse, his hands were left tanned! What a clown. hahahaha.

In nutshell, service is not that good. Work is bad.

honeyC,

there's an existing thread on DeParis. maybe u can read thru the thread...

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....t=0&start=0

mhyap1,

thanks, i hv spend more than 1 hrs t read the thread frm 2006 till 2008...

really bombastic De Paris

hi honeyC,

i take my album,jz 1 word for the shop "BAD"...

hate their service!!! small album say choose by photography.really bad taste!!!some of the pis really cant accept!! my big album,i got 2 post is got computer effect,and make my eye ball gone!! my eye all is black!!

i post my photo here in my photo gallery,pls look carefully my pis...do u knw wat i feeling especially got a girl point my pis and keep saying :"ghost,ghost....u got no eye,u r ghost..."

omg.......really broke my heart......i oni take wedding pis 1 in a life time.......bt say i was ghost...

then i call them to ask them to change the pis to original color and dun wan effect.

and they say is camera problem wo!!!say the camera is oni got tis color,so not original color!!! tat day i saw they use canon brand take photo,i search in google,where got camera is cant take natural color???

then i go 1 by 1 studio and ask the profesional photography,and they say imporsibble!!!!

really bad!!!!! if i knw my eye dun hv eye ball,do u think i will choose it in my album????

BAD!!!!!!!!!!! i hate them,i knw i got 2 fren is sue them oledi,if got any1 got problem wif their service u can go to malaysia consumer club.

i do survey in internet,wedding package is no.5 tat consumer court accept the cases...and mostly consumer will win...

i do survey too...if u pay ur deposif bt u not satisfied their service,and u dint use their service dint take their any thing, 100% u can get back all ur $$$,tat is the pengawai consumer told me.Cz i decided will sue them! any1 wan sue they and jz go ahead,here is the detail bout www.kpdnhep.gov.my

both side cant employ lawyer,u must do it ur self,dun scare if the true is belong urs. i and my fren is sumit our form to the office, and the consumer office accept.tat mean i dint do wrong at all.

they dint keep their promise,jz keep say:" i will gv u tis, gv u tat' and at the end their say dint say it b4!!! cz they say my invoice dint write!! if i knw my invoice is so important,sure i will look it them to write!

cant let the bad guy keep cheating all couple again!! must let them learn a lesson!!! i hopefully their shop will bankrap!!! they always say:"nobody complain us b4 la,u r the 1st 1" Wah....open their eye lie....as u can see,many thing can see in tis forum!!

haiz....who want a bad memory in wedding.....i really hate them make my wedding photo shooting in bad

memory......

mandygirl

honeyC,

mhyap1,

hi honeyC,

hate their service!!! small album say choose by photography.really bad taste!!!some of the pis really cant accept!! my big album,i got 2 post is got computer effect,and make my eye ball gone!! my eye all is black!!

i post my photo here,pls look carefully my pis...do u knw wat i feeling especially got a girl point my pis and keep saying :"ghost,ghost....u got no eye,u r ghost..."

omg.......really broke my heart......i oni take wedding pis 1 in a life time.......bt say i was ghost...

then i call them to ask them to change the pis to original color and dun wan effect.

and they say is camera problem wo!!!say the camera is oni got tis color,so not original color!!! tat day i saw they use canon brand take photo,i search in google,where got camera is cant take natural color???

then i go 1 by 1 studio and ask the profesional photography,and they say imporsibble!!!!

really bad!!!!! if i knw my eye dun hv eye ball,do u think i will choose it in my album????

BAD!!!!!!!!!!! i hate them,i knw i got 2 fren is sue them oledi,if got any1 got problem wif their service u can go to malaysia consumer club.

i do survey in internet,wedding package is no.5 tat consumer court accept the cases...and mostly consumer will win...

i do survey too...if u pay ur deposif bt u not satisfied their service,and u dint use their service dint take their any thing, 100% u can get back all ur $$$,tat is the pengawai consumer told me.Cz i decided will sue them! any1 wan sue they and jz go ahead,here is the detail bout www.kpdnhep.gov.my

both side cant hitch lawyer,u must do it ur self,dun scare if the true is belong urs. i and my fren is sumit our form to the office, and the consumer office accept.tat mean i dint do wrong at all.

they dint keep their promise,jz keep say:" i will gv u tis, gv u tat' and at the end their say dint say it b4!!! cz they say my invoice dint write!! if i knw my invoice is so important,sure i will look it them to write!

cant let the bad guy keep cheating all couple again!! must let them learn a lesson!!! i hopefully their shop will bankrap!!! they always say:"nobody complain us b4 la,u r the 1st 1" Wah....open their eye lie....as u can see,many thing can see in tis forum!!

haiz....who want a bad memory in wedding.....i really hate them make my wedding photo shooting in bad memory......

mandygirl

hi mandygirl,

feel sorry on ur case. and make me very nervous... i havent get my album yet. they promise to call me during september, but they didnt call me yet. u mean the 20 poses that choose by the PG is very bad?? OMG!!! they still keep telling ppl they r very professional!!

anywhere who is ur PG?

how u settle ur eye in black color pic? they change for u?

can share ur pic with me? honeyC80@yahoo.com

since u are not satisfy with their services, r u going to take their gown for AD? and how ablut those car decoration...i am thinking, if we argue with them, we will lost all our money...pls keepupdate me ur situation...

thanks for sharing

honeyC

honeyC,

mhyap1,

hi honeyC,

i post my photo here,pls look carefully my pis...do u knw wat i feeling especially got a girl point my pis and keep saying :"ghost,ghost....u got no eye,u r ghost..."

both side cant hitch lawyer,u must do it ur self,dun scare if the true is belong urs. i and my fren is sumit our form to the office, and the consumer office accept.tat mean i dint do wrong at all.

haiz....who want a bad memory in wedding.....i really hate them make my wedding photo shooting in bad memory......

mandygirl

hi mandygirl,

feel sorry on ur case. and make me very nervous... i havent get my album yet. they promise to call me during september, but they didnt call me yet. u mean the 20 poses that choose by the PG is very bad?? OMG!!! they still keep telling ppl they r very professional!!

anywhere who is ur PG?

how u settle ur eye in black color pic? they change for u?

can share ur pic with me? honeyC80@yahoo.com

since u are not satisfy with their services, r u going to take their gown for AD? and how ablut those car decoration...i am thinking, if we argue with them, we will lost all our money...pls keepupdate me ur situation...

thanks for sharing

honeyC

hi honey c,

i dint take their AD gown...my friend borrow me,argue oledi...so i n FH decided dun wan take it n ask them deduct it...them oni return rm200...nvm la...i dun wan look their ugly face...i pay them bt need see their 'nian xi' =face color..beter dun wan..their oni change 1 new poster to me(cz b4 tat,the poster is dirty oledi,my FH find it)

their dun wan change the pis in big album...i will try talk to them again! and i oso will write letter to cinsumer department,i believe they accept letter fr consumer court,cz my friend wan sue them,and she oso received the letter oledi..

must tunjuk ajar the bad person!! if not still thought me is come fr kampung kampung place,easy cheat!! 'tiger dint angry,thought i was hello kitty!!' (lao fu bu fa wei,dang wo shi hello kitty)

they alway say:"i will call u,iwill call u" bt i was is the 1 is always call them!!!!! they oso wan save phone call fee!!!! really bull shit shop!

they oso keep saying:'nobody complain us b4..' open their big eye cheating people! u can see...many comment here,include me...they oso received court letter fr consumer court,cz my friend sue them mah,so i knw..

kevin is the photography help me taken photo,i think he oso not so profesional...bt still ok la...jz i dun lik the pis he help me choose...some really not pretty..cz i knw i drop many pretty pis(cz my package oni can choose 20 post)....my FH mum complaint tis tat n keep asking me :"y u choose tis or tat la??? make my son look not handsome,no other choice meh????"

haiz...as u knw...who wan their own wedding become lik tat....? i really upsad....do u knw the feeling...?

last time i really cant slep..nw is over oledi....must better...u pay oledi....and try call them,if they say u can take in sep,i think is ok oledi...last time they oso say i can take in july bt i wait till aug...they dint call me n i call them...rupa rupa...my album is done oledi,bt they say too bc n forget liao wo...ask me come to take. bt is i call them! so i say they wan save their tel fee mah..so cheap!!

dun coz me u felt scare n wory liao...sum couple is lucky,n mb u r the lucky 1..good luck...remember check album,photo,poster n everything b4 u leave the bridal shop.

mandygirl

Dear all,

is there anyone can share their pre-wedding photos taken in De Paris? OMG.. i've just sign up with them and i am so worried bad experience will turn up to me soon.. i dont wish my wedding album to be that bad.. little regret now.. :sad:

please PM me your link..

thank you,

blueapple

Dear all DP Brides,

May i view your photos?

My email is csmelle@yahoo.com I also sign up package with De Paris.

Thanks

Dear all DP Brides,

May i view your photos?

My email is csmelle@yahoo.com I also sign up package with De Paris.

Thanks

Hi gal, i just signed up with De Paris yesterday, should have check the forum b4 signed up...really worry now...can share with me some of ur finding? Don't mind if u can e-mail me @ aries_ooi@yahoo.com. Thx darling....

honeyC,

mhyap1,

hi honeyC,

i post my photo here in my photo gallery,pls look carefully my pis...do u knw wat i feeling especially got a girl point my pis and keep saying :"ghost,ghost....u got no eye,u r ghost..."

both side cant employ lawyer,u must do it ur self,dun scare if the true is belong urs. i and my fren is sumit our form to the office, and the consumer office accept.tat mean i dint do wrong at all.

haiz....who want a bad memory in wedding.....i really hate them make my wedding photo shooting in bad

memory......

mandygirl

hi mandy girl

just want to know what is the outcome after sueing DP?

xanderghx

Really tat bad???!!!!!

Just signed up with them last friday... really worry now... someone can tell me something +ve? already make full payment, really dun hope to waste it...

By Ginny

I am here to share my bad experience with Paris De Image at Jalan Loke Yew. I was worried too after seeing all the bad comments about Paris De Image. However, we did proceed with the photo shooting with the hope that things might have improved. At the same time, we did some survey on other bridal shop just in case that the photo turn out really bad.

All together we paid around 5k plus for everything. At the begining, we were happy that we got a taiwanese photograher that is quite skillful (ps: he is no longer with Paris de Image anymore due to some conflicts). The nightmare begin when we start to deal with the staff in this bridal shop. The lady kept on rushing us during our photo selection and she even show us her face. for taking so long.

The nightmare continued when we go to view out photos design. The photo editing and design was EXTREMELY SUCKED and it spoilt our picture !!! I think they outsourced their photo design and editing to some cheap company. So we asked for change on the design. Again, the lady was relunctant and kept saying that "it is ok and nothing can be changed". We insist to change the photo design and they took extremely long to make the amendment. I called them hell number of times to ask for the update.

After a lot of hassle, we did get our photo design changed but is still not to the satisfactory level (at least is slightly better). When i took my album, there was another shock. The two small albums cover looked like a normal diary that i used in my office and is not matching at all with the big album. The DVD sucked maximum too!! ( we will not be playing it during our wedding reception). The 2 small photo frames for the parents were some cheap photo frames that we can easily get from the RM 5 souvenir shop. And the banner was too dark that i cant even see my face. We got so tired of arguing so we just took them back. After all, we had signed up another package with France Taipei in Penang.

When i browse through the album again at home, there were some poses missing in the album. C'mon we had pay for each and every pictures. I was so furios and decided to take this back to them and ask them to redo the albums.

I am writting this long piece so that others won't be their victim in the future. And yes... their 2011 service & work has not improve!! Stay away from them. I got the same comment from another customer when i send my album for change today. Imagine the fuss!!

For France Taipei, Penang... kudos for their excellence service and work.

I'm one of the victim today.

Yesterday we are just passed by their booth, and we are being approached by one of the sales person.

They have been explaining so long until all the shops had closed.

When it's nearly 12am, they start pushing us to buy the package, while we are still hesitating whether to take up the package, my bf had signed and paid a deposit RM500 with his credit card,

1 min later, i told them i need to consider, and asked them whether they can help me to cancel immediately, if i want i will come abck tomorrow and sign the package again,

Then they told me, all of them coming from taiwan, nobody know how to operate that credit card machine to do cancellation

They said,dont worry, when you come abck tomorrow, i will ask my malaysia colleague come over and do the cancellation for you.....

Today early in the morning, we went over to 1u, they start find excuse, said: our colelague not yet reached, dont know what time they will reach, asked us to go to loke yew de paris on monday to settle the issue,

Then asked us to called mr leong from deparis loke yew...when we called, the guy whom are actually mr leong, said he is not mr leong...start pushing responsibility to the taiwan company...then taiwan company asked us to called de paris HQ to settle...

All of start pushing responsible to each other....we felt so sad and bring cheated...just in 1 min time, we lost RM 500...nothign can do, they dont want to help you what they had promised, they know we can to cancel, why they still hand in the acknwledge draft to company for transaction?They purpose want to cheat money from you...why all bridal shop are so unprofessional and dishonest...

I 'm one of the victim...hope all of you PLS DONT SIGN UP WITH DE PARIS AGAIN...I DONT WANT YOU TO BE THE NEXT VICTIM.....

WE ARE REALLY DISSAPONTED AND SAD FOR ALL THOSE LIER

Yenzilyn, so sorry to hear about this.

I suggest you check with the bank if there is 7 days cool off period and you can cancel the credit card transaction from the bank side.

I'm one of the victim today.

Yesterday we are just passed by their booth, and we are being approached by one of the sales person.

They have been explaining so long until all the shops had closed.

When it's nearly 12am, they start pushing us to buy the package, while we are still hesitating whether to take up the package, my bf had signed and paid a deposit RM500 with his credit card,

1 min later, i told them i need to consider, and asked them whether they can help me to cancel immediately, if i want i will come abck tomorrow and sign the package again,

Then they told me, all of them coming from taiwan, nobody know how to operate that credit card machine to do cancellation

They said,dont worry, when you come abck tomorrow, i will ask my malaysia colleague come over and do the cancellation for you.....

Today early in the morning, we went over to 1u, they start find excuse, said: our colelague not yet reached, dont know what time they will reach, asked us to go to loke yew de paris on monday to settle the issue,

Then asked us to called mr leong from deparis loke yew...when we called, the guy whom are actually mr leong, said he is not mr leong...start pushing responsibility to the taiwan company...then taiwan company asked us to called de paris HQ to settle...

All of start pushing responsible to each other....we felt so sad and bring cheated...just in 1 min time, we lost RM 500...nothign can do, they dont want to help you what they had promised, they know we can to cancel, why they still hand in the acknwledge draft to company for transaction?They purpose want to cheat money from you...why all bridal shop are so unprofessional and dishonest...

I 'm one of the victim...hope all of you PLS DONT SIGN UP WITH DE PARIS AGAIN...I DONT WANT YOU TO BE THE NEXT VICTIM.....

WE ARE REALLY DISSAPONTED AND SAD FOR ALL THOSE LIER

hi,

i just subscriber DeParis package n i would like to hear some feedback from u guys ^^

after i read tis forum i feel like niak kapal jor....

pls share your latest info about tis De Paris

my email as following:

van_de_skzyox@yahoo.com

hi,

i just subscriber DeParis package n i would like to hear some feedback from u guys ^^

after i read tis forum i feel like niak kapal jor....

pls share your latest info about tis De Paris

my email as following:

van_de_skzyox@yahoo.com

Hi, I'm one of the victim too... can pls share the photos with me? I had paid RM2,800 as deposit as what they insisted!! sigh, feel cheated after reading all this...

my email add is : hlooisu6546@yahoo.com.

many thanks