xiaoposh

Makeup Artist (MUA) - Johor - JB/Muar

xiaoposh,

u can try idowedding collection. i heard they do AD make-up

hi girl,

really?? that's great coz i engaged i do kelvin for AD photographer. Will try to ask him.

xiaoposh,

u engaged him for Ad cool! when is ur AD? i signed up w him for pre-wed shoot and will engaged him for AD too (but yet to book him as no date for him) hahah a,a..... becos i did ask him for AD MUA before.

very hard to find brides use his service.

my AD is on 29 oct. last time wanna ask him take pre-wedding pic but i saw their gown is quite limited. how much is ur package? the MUA how much he quote u?

agreed! his gown limited, so i mtm. i paid for RM3388 wout mtm. mua i cant remember becos i didnt confirm w him yet. have u ask him?

can share ur package? RM3388 without gown is very exp woh.. where u MTM gown? where u from ya? i ask is RM4++ but the trial is exp loh RM80 no matter u engage his wife or not. When's ur PS?

huh? consider exp :(

actually is 3088 but i top 300 for non-join album

ya 80 for trial mua

my PS next yr becos currently i'm in uk hee...hee.....

gown are done in s'pore by a friend

Hmm, you know what? If you cant find any from Muar, you can find one from Batu Pahat, I think most of them will be willing to travel from Batu Pahat, its close by. Check out the Batu Pahat thread. :)

hi, shuangmulim,

u can try out my MUA from batu pahat. She goes to muar also as my banquet is in muar. Her name is Anna. As for her charges, u can call her directly at 012-7712690.

Hi Faith,

Batu Pahat is quite near to KLuang, I am looking for a mua for my wedding in KLuang. as it's a bit costly to appoint one from KL to go all the way to kluang. Thanks so much for sharing the info here.

Could I ask for some favour? would it be possible for you to send me some of your pictures so I can roughly see her makeup style? I tot it's best I asked from the actual bride than to request some model posed photos from the mua. futhermore, i doubt i would be able to go all the way to BP to have a trial with her... :( so have to rely on photos.

So thankful for your info!!!

hi, shuangmulim,

u can try out my MUA from batu pahat. She goes to muar also as my banquet is in muar. Her name is Anna. As for her charges, u can call her directly at 012-7712690.

Hi,

I now sourcing of MUA at Muar area. I've tried MUA Anna at Batu Pahat but don't like her style.... :(

if request KL area MUA to Muar is too costly lo :P ... as i only need night section only (girl side).

Need some info sharing form you all, thank you. :rolleyes:

shuangmulim

Hi shuangmulim,

So u had engage Meoki as ur MUA? how much she charge u for oustation fee? My AD is on 14 Sept. hehe...so near to my date. I'll have bride-side dinner banquet at Batu Pahat. But still looking for MUA. Heard Kim and Tina b4? They r quite famous at BP. My frend recomment to me. But still worry abt their make up skill.

Hi, everyone,

I am looking for freelance mua in JB for my AD wedding at JUNE.

I am new in JB and would prefer someone can travel to my home for trial and AD make-up.

Anyone has good recommedation?

adeline...

my elder sis had this MUA for her AD.. Her name is Maggie, you can contact her at 012-7663363.

she is really very good at what she does.. highly sought-after in jb and very highly recommended.

you gotta call her early, book her up coz her schedule is quite tight.

it's a pity she doesnt do outstation jobs, if not i would get her as my MUA in KL.

hope this helps.

:)

Hi, everyone,

I am looking for freelance mua in JB for my AD wedding at JUNE.

I am new in JB and would prefer someone can travel to my home for trial and AD make-up.

Anyone has good recommedation?

Hi shuangmulim,

So u had engage Meoki as ur MUA? how much she charge u for oustation fee? My AD is on 14 Sept. hehe...so near to my date. I'll have bride-side dinner banquet at Batu Pahat. But still looking for MUA. Heard Kim and Tina b4? They r quite famous at BP. My frend recomment to me. But still worry abt their make up skill.

Hi Pinky^rich,

mind to share wif me on MUA at BP? do u have Kim and Tina contact no.? im looking for MUA services for my wedding on Oct.

thx.. :)

I didn't engage Meoki as my MUA at Muar. Can't remember how much she charge for outstation. If not mistaken > RM500 for 1 section at Muar. I have book MUA at Muar. If you need contact, i can give you. Hear she is famous and skillful at Muar. I didn't hear Kim and Tina b4, so cannot give any comment!! If you worry, can anytime request a trial with them.