arieloh

All about kitchen cabinets

Hey,

Would like to know how much Blum soft close drawer system cost? for the 30 and 50kg set.

thanks

What kind of drawers do you mean? Standard? High drawer? With or without galleries?

For their standard drawers, should cost around 200-300 for normal grey colour. Stainless steel should be around 300-400. Prices include Blumotion...hope this helps.

Sharing with you guys some cabinet project by someone I know, anyone want his contact can pm me :

13049_102524849766312_1000002639341.jpg

13049_102524853099645_1000002639341.jpg

13049_102524856432978_1000002639341.jpg

13049_102525209766276_1000002639341.jpg

13049_102524779766319_1000002639341.jpg

13049_102524619766335_1000002639341.jpg

hI, Can PM me the contact no? Thank you

TGIF

Dear all, i had survey n read up those topic posted up by the member here... so far every1 seems to recommend InCube so i choosed them as well... sadly to say that i'm very dissapointed wif them... my wardrobe sliding door n kitchen was done by them.. they promise me that everything can b install in just 2 days time.. but it ended up almost 1 n a half weeks...Zzzz even the day i'm having house warming they still installing it... which make me n my hubby really pissed off..

as mention by d other member here... i really expect zero defect from them since when i first pay up d deposit...i keep asking the SA whether how good is ur workmanship n product.. he keep telling me not to worry... definetely up to ur standard wan !!

so we pay up 14k in total for everything... n the first day of installation my hubby call n tell me "eh.. i think oh the cabinet like not right wan" ?!

i was like wat u mean then he start saying the cabinet like senget n out of shape.. n can't fit my built in oven n microwave..Zzzzz...

so i call the SA straight n he tell me ya meh? not right meh? cannot b wo... i check n let u know ah.. then later i call him back he say he attending another customer let me know later.. i was like HELLO i'm waiting for ur reply eh.. then later on my hubby called me again n say he edi told them to bring back those cabinet which is not right n re-do again... n u know wat they told my hubby..."nvm boss.. wait till my supervisor come n see whether can fit or not ya.." my hubby was really angry n ask them to use their brain n think.. how can an oven fit in a tissue box size... (sorry to exaggerate not tissue box size but some sort like that la)

d next thing went wrong was that d glass colour not right.. i understand those installer is innocent cause they just get things install... is the factory n SA should b responsible to this whole matter... even d sliding door for my wardrobe entrance was not right... the measurement was wrong even d installer tell me how could this b... n i call the SA again.. make sure he come over n have a look.. then he call the factory d next thing he tell me ..oh is like that wan ... we'll put panel n frame to cover the gap..i was like excuse me this is not i want in d first place ok!! then he say i never charge u for the frame aso..FOC for u.. i yell at him straight saying that dun put blames on me when u 1st did thing wrong... i never want the frame in the 1st place n i dun think putting up the frame is nice either.. u're just trying to cover up ur own mistake...

d next thing went wrong was that d glass break after they had install d next day... n luckily me n d installer reach d house at the same time.. so they know it wasn't my fault.. cause when i 1sst call d SA he was like did u all do anything to it or not.. is it u all tis la tat la.. argghhhhhh..really mad !!

anyway sorry to complaint so much.. really feel frustrated after paying so much but ended up like that.. but one compliment to the installer..really pro n nice... on the eve on my house warming he stayed up late trying to finish d job for us.. he told us he understand is not our fault but the factory n SA fault..

if u really engaged them pls prepare urself n dun expect 0 defects !! i understand everything might go wrong since is done manually but to push away the problem.. i totally disagree !! i rather they admit their faults n tell me d solution .. but not telling me d solution n tell me is FOC on this !!

Hi ... i don't about others, but i will never engage InCube to do my kitchen for one simple reason - lousy service even at the first meet. I went to the branch in puchong and met up with this Ng fella and he was "mean" towards us. Wasn't interested in even talking to us. Sorry for those InCube fans int his forum, but i have only one comment about them is that, they are not highly recommendable for people who rely on their service ...

Wow...I miss this topic..already have a kitchen cabinet...maybe next house will use this info..

Hi all, my sales person told me that I cannot use any handle for Acrylic surface kitchen cabinets. I only can use those built-in handle. This is because, the material might crack when screwing the handle and there might have dust enter through the handle.

Is this true?

Thanks

Not true. Definitely not. That is the problems with local carpenters. Go to branded showrooms like Bofi or Sgnature Kitchen and you will see what you just asked.

Local carpenters and branded modulus kitchens got difference, they just don't call themselves branded for nothing. Just talk about warranty periods and local carpenters will keep quiet or avoid here and there already. We don't want our kitchen to just look nice for a while and then after a year or two complain here and there.

hi i'm from penang too. mayi know the size of your kitchen and what kitchen top you are using? thanks!

I don't really know any good contractor in Penang so for my kitchen cabinet, I'm doing it with Verra Kitchen. This is because after I compare with Signature Kitchen, Perfectka and Cucina, it has the most value for money.

Total cost for the kitchen cabinet is around RM22.4K using ABS material with aluminium edging, the reason behind those extra cost is due to I opt to use Blum motion system for my lower cabinet (6 jumbo drawer total). I will share more after they finish installing it, right now they only give me the 3D plan.

i would like to share to u guys for my kitchen...n i like it so much :wub: ...from 3D turn in to real life...n i like it so P1040298.jpg">so much.

Very nice :wub: may i know how much is it? Please share the contact with us~~ :cheers: Thanks.

Oh~~is from Dynamic Cabinet? Is the same supplier with mine. Good Good~~ :cool:

The sales person who deal with me is called David...Anyway, we have make the right decision to choose Dynamic Cabinet.

Anyone interested can look for them. It is located in Puchong.

i would like to share to u guys for my kitchen...n i like it so much :wub: ...from 3D turn in to real life...n i like it so P1040298.jpg">so much.

Very nice :wub: may i know how much is it? Please share the contact with us~~ :cheers: Thanks.

May I know how much does this cost? What is the size of your kitchen? thanks!

Cabinets usually have one or more doors on the front that are mounted with door hardware and occasionally a lock; and may also contain drawers. Short cabinets often have a finished surface on top that can be used for display, or as a working surface such as the countertops found in kitchens.sink stainless steel

Hi.. Can I know whats d price of it? What was the measurement? TQ.. snoopzie_24@yahoo.com

Even Zen Who did your cousin's house kitchen? It is nice.

Any customer of Legend Kitchen? Any feedback on their service, quality and pricing?

Even Zen Who did your cousin's house kitchen? It is nice.

Any customer of Legend Kitchen? Any feedback on their service, quality and pricing?

:lol: actually my cousin house is the company who done my kitchen cabinet...is my cousin introduce me...the company name DYNAMIC CABINET...located at Puchong... :cool:

It depends on what your cabinets are made of. Many cabinets that look like wood are actually made of "engineered wood" (particle board) with a "picture" of wood applied to the sides and some doors are plywood with a thin skin (veneer) of wood. You can't sand these down or restain them. You can paint them but it is tough (not impossible) for a homeowner to get a durable finish. If you don't plan on living there for long this might be a good enough solution for a couple of years. If they are "wood" then it's just the labor involved in taking the cabinets off the wall sanding, restaining, sand again, clear coat, light sand, possible restaining or clear coat again, etc... It is pretty labor intensive and disruptive to your kitchen for a couple of weeks but cheaper then buying new cabinets.

2nd- Refacing

Refacing is just as expensive as buying all new cabinets or more expensive. If you have good quality cabinets and love the kitchen layout the way it is then this might be an option for you because it usually only takes a couple of days for a crew to do and your kitchen is not completely out of commision while it is happening. As a side note, a company that refaces does not usually paint the box of the cabinet, they apply a veneer that matches the new doors to the sides that are visible and the face frames.

3rd- New Kitchen

Can be cheaper than refacing, you can get the kitchen to function the way you want. It is time and labor intensive, you could be without a sink for a couple of days to a couple of weeks. It is not a quick fix. Most cabinets take 3-8 weeks to come in from the time they are ordered, rip out and install will take 2 days to a week at best, and you would also need a new countertop.

Kitchen food storage

does anyone here have any experience with aluminium based kitchen

Two companies is doing it - I am not sure of others

http://www.modernaluminiumkitchen.com/Products.aspx

http://www.honglee.com.my

they are vouching it as cheap, termite resistent water resistant alternative.. I am quite partial to it now since they come with a 5 year warranty

What a coincidence, I just browsed thru honglee brochures last night, very thick and really very very nice, quite tempting. but i have no idea the pricing. I thought all aluminium based won't b cheap?

I had my kitchen done with Hong Lee and I really like it very much, though a bit more expensive as than others, cause it is aluminium.

Hi,

Can you share with us some pics of your cabinets with Hong Lee? I'm interested in Hong Lee too. Can you share your kitchen size and the price you paid as well? That will be very helpful.

Thank you!

gals,

i am looking for kitchen cabinet.... anyone of u using signature kitchen/ikea??

i went to the show room, just simple simple design =15K, i think it is too pricy. dunno weather worth it or not. Can their item last or is the workmanship good?

fren of mine from penang, keep on complaining on their workmanship, saying it is so louzy.. i dun have change to see yet.

wanna gather infor from u the very helpful ppl here.....

For Ikea, i think it is not so impressive, so many ppl using Ikea.. but the price is okay woh and it c/w 10years warranty....

:huh:

Hi, if you can provide your kitchen size, then i can give you a quote.

:)

It depends on what your cabinets are made of. Refacing is just as expensive as buying all new cabinets or more expensive. If you have good quality cabinets and love the kitchen layout the way it is then this might be an option for you because it usually only takes a couple of days for a crew to do and your kitchen is not completely out of commission.

Refinishing kitchen cabinets or refacing them, instead of cabinet replacement, lets you upgrade your kitchen at a price you can afford and allows for the new custom look you desire. If you are planning to remodel your kitchen you have found out that it is not cheap and that a significant portion of the cost is for cabinetry. Also, new kitchen cabinets can be costly and time consuming to install. All is not lost though. As long as your cabinets are in decent shape, with these alternatives you can give your kitchen a fabulous new look quickly, without busting your budget.

The most visible and used elements of your kitchen are also the most abused, the kitchen cabinets. So it makes sense that after a while cabinets start to look tired and worn and so does your kitchen. The fact is that most kitchen cabinets are in good shape structurally and only in need of a new look. With many colors, stains and wood veneers refinishing or refacing kitchen cabinets is a surefire way to transform your kitchen from old and worn to a dramatically fresh new appearance, which is best for you.oshawa criminal lawyer

Cabinets usually accept one or added doors on the foreground that are army with aperture accouterments and occasionally a lock; and may aswell accommodate drawers. Short cabinets generally accept a accomplished apparent on top that can be acclimated for display, or as a alive apparent such as the countertops begin in kitchens.