jaychow

Why Sooooo Serious?????

Hi Everyone,

I seldom post anything here, but I read.

It has been 3 weeks I didnt log on, and this morning when I logged on, I saw many bad things with regards the BS.

Well, in my opinion, can't we just relax and sometimes could just be a bit carefree with reagrds this matter? Heard so many bad things about BS already, so if you think they are not good enough for you, take the pictures yourself, or dont take at all. Why should one keep complaining and keep spending? Actually, I had many many bad experiences with other business also, for example, 5-star hotel, airline, hospital, and so on. The money that I paid for the service that I mentioned above are so so much expensive than the money we pay for BS, so y be so particular?

I did find out that when I smile to some one, someone will smile back to me. I dont know why some could wrote something so "angry" in this forum, hey, aren't this forum suppose to be happy? as weddings are happy! Or, maybe, some of us are not really happy with our wedding deep down in our heart? Pls, spend more time to build a happy relationship, happy marriage, to communicate, rather than express your anger here, make this forum a happy one, how could you expect a good service if you walk into one's shop with an angry face? Eventhough you are paying, doesn't mean that you are the king/ queen. We are getting married, so what is the big deal? By paying 3K or 4K allow you to just simply throwing your temper to others?

Really hope to get useful infos from this forum, but not some rubbish.

Cheers.

Different people handles thing differently, you cannot expect everyone will have the same thinking as you.

We as a customer, we have the right to complain their service (you may do it differently).

Forum is a public place to share, to voice out (you have no right to tell people what to post and what not to post, as long as it is not violate the rules in this forum or unless one of the rules say that we cannot make complain here??).

To you, complaning maybe rubbish but it maybe a useful information to other members. At least we telling others of our bad experience so that they are aware of that, is that wrong?

Please, don't use your ruler to judge others. You maybe a 'polite' person which not raise the anger easily, but it doesn't mean everyone is the same as you. Once again, different people handles thing differently, so don't use your ruler to judge otheres.

Hi Jay

I am sorry you feel that we are complaining so much, but let me tell you something.

If you smile at someone, no doubt you will get a smile back but what lies behind the smile is a different thing...

Would you be smiling at ppl who cheats at you frequently??

Sandy

Well we're not the only forums who posts such angry topics, most forums out there allows us to vent our anger, complain, etc so as long it doesn't cause offensive/ verbal violence or against the forum's rules.

People learn from mistakes and by cautioning others is what most can do to help other brides-tobe here, and i think it's great.. If you feel offended or stressed about it then try to avoid reading such posts.

This is a share and care forum :)

This forum is for the member to share their experience & knowledge. Infact I dont see if we putting in the bad experience we encountered refer to we r not happy with our marriage. Jay dont quote the statement wrong...

Yes when u smile at people u cant really expect people will smile u back but we pay our real money to the BS we shd get what we want back... Some member simply spend RM3k ~ RM10k for their PS... whats made them to spend so much???? Its just because they want something special & memorial for they marriage & if they didnt really get the outcome I think its good & no harm for them to post their annoy here...

Differrent people have their ways to login the complaint if u found u cant stand the way we r doing here u can just dont read the forum.....

If we don't share how do we know we should invest in that BS ler? Every single cent we paid is valuable, why can't we complain here? You know we provide feedback here and at the same time, the owner of the BS will also know. It does help them to improve their product & services too as this is a competitive world.

Not only that, this forum also allow us to rant too. If we are not allowed to share, then MB might as well chap lap? Even MB does not exist, another forum will be invented and ppl will still complain too. Not only that, they'll also type their bad experience on their blog. If not, they'll also tell verbally to their friends & relatives around or inform their chat friends. MB is just a media only.

Btw, I think you're also trying to complain here too. If you think it's a rubbish, you can ignore them. How bout interpret them in a happy way. I hope you're happy as a MB member!

I agreed with beautifulgown. "Different people handles thing differently". I dun think if we keep quiet is a good way lo..... <_<

By the way, complaining is not rubbish.....It's work!!!

Like BG said, different people handle things differently, maybe you have high EQ, you can still smile at them when you have been treated badly.

If you think MB members are talking some shit here why cant you just ignore? Why are you create another thread to say such things? They are just sharing, everyone has different expectation and i believe you have too. Complaints about BS is because they dont satisfy with their works and services. We as a consumer, we have our right to complaint, arent you agree with this? If not, why they is a department call Consumer Department to handle all these complaints?! Maybe you are just too rich and dont bother to make a complaint?

Actually everyone who enter to this FORUM is very simple~~

Just to SHARE, am i right??

Sometime pple really feel like no-where to sound, they shld be here...

MB really got a lot of caring pple, a lot of pple who gv a lot of advise...

teach 'us' how to settle~~

Its not only about complaint, if some1 really like d result..

Will they complaint???

Hi Everyone,

I seldom post anything here, but I read.

It has been 3 weeks I didnt log on, and this morning when I logged on, I saw many bad things with regards the BS.

Well, in my opinion, can't we just relax and sometimes could just be a bit carefree with reagrds this matter? Heard so many bad things about BS already, so if you think they are not good enough for you, take the pictures yourself, or dont take at all. Why should one keep complaining and keep spending? Actually, I had many many bad experiences with other business also, for example, 5-star hotel, airline, hospital, and so on. The money that I paid for the service that I mentioned above are so so much expensive than the money we pay for BS, so y be so particular?

I did find out that when I smile to some one, someone will smile back to me. I dont know why some could wrote something so "angry" in this forum, hey, aren't this forum suppose to be happy? as weddings are happy! Or, maybe, some of us are not really happy with our wedding deep down in our heart? Pls, spend more time to build a happy relationship, happy marriage, to communicate, rather than express your anger here, make this forum a happy one, how could you expect a good service if you walk into one's shop with an angry face? Eventhough you are paying, doesn't mean that you are the king/ queen. We are getting married, so what is the big deal? By paying 3K or 4K allow you to just simply throwing your temper to others?

Cheers.

Yes, we are.

Your statement above just make me feel like we are spend more time on complaint..

Thanks for the advise anyway.

Why should one keep complaining and keep spending? Actually, I had many many bad experiences with other business also, for example, 5-star hotel, airline, hospital, and so on. The money that I paid for the service that I mentioned above are so so much expensive than the money we pay for BS, so y be so particular?

for all the service like airline, hotel & etc, you can always choose a different service provider the next time when u need such service. this is different for wedding.

what will you do if a BS on the very last minutes inform you that the dream gown that you have booked months ago is now not available and the rest of the gowns that's available in the BS is not up to your liking? or the hand bouquet that the BS provide to you on AD is actually withered? don't you feel frust?

we just need a channel to vent our frustations... for some it's just how we handle our anger....

Well we're not the only forums who posts such angry topics, most forums out there allows us to vent our anger, complain, etc so as long it doesn't cause offensive/ verbal violence or against the forum's rules.

People learn from mistakes and by cautioning others is what most can do to help other brides-tobe here, and i think it's great.. If you feel offended or stressed about it then try to avoid reading such posts.

This is a share and care forum :)

i agreed wif u elaine, tis is a share & care forum. if all members here dun't care, they dun't even bother sharing wif each other on +ve or -ve experience. without sharing, i can't c there's any purpose we r chatting here.

if a bride 2 b had a very bad experience towards bridal services tat she had b4 & can stil smilling happily & sharing happily ever after story wif each of us here... something is terribly wrong!

can't really comparing bridal services experience wif other day to day retail service or even other 5 star services. we do getting married & plan 4 marriage ONCE!! (we praying hard 4 tat) any unhappy experience throughout d journey to wedding may stick wif us 4ever...no matter how small d service package is RM2K, 3K or wat so ever. it means a lot 2 a bride.

complaining is just the way to relief frustration at times. but after all, we r all happy brides 2 b, truely & definitely

actually, for me, MBB teach me a lot. I learn so much abt things before marriage, things after marriage, matter pertaining on pregnancy.. and so on. This forum is like a forum where we can voice out our dissatisfaction or happiness, sadness or joy.... Forum is a way to channel our thoughts whether its a complain or an annoucement.

When we heard any MB members gave birth to bb, we are so happy... when we heard that one of MB members are facing difficulty in marriage and they channel their anger in this forum, we share their anger and try to understand and share with each other it as it may happen to us also. Whether it is complains towards bridal shop, wedding planner, hotels..etc.. this is MB's forum and I believe everyone will get lots of benefit on good or bad info. But we just make sure we don complain on sensitive issue that will get us in trouble - eg..law suit from certain shop / hotel..hehehe. that will not be our intention, i believe...

anyhow, if those who cant stand what being chatted or shared in this forum, then might as well find another forum to read. No point sharing it here coz at the end of the day, you are also the one complaining about others who are complaining too much! hahahah.

i thnk MB is a good place for us to share our happiness and experience (good n bad). we can learn more and gather more info from the MB based on member's experiences. we can avoid unnecessary problem by learning frm member's problems.

if no body voice out abt the BS, thn we thought tat BS is very good in their services. at last , we are the one who facin the problem and we will feel unhappy during our process of preparation for our wedding.

so conclusion is SHARING IS VERY IMPORTANT. we are SHARING in this forum not COMPLAINING....

Cheers.

if u felt that the infos from tis forum is rubbish thn y u r still joinin tis forum leh??! :blink::blink: :o

i think complaining is not as bad as you talk about. when people complaint, that means people encountered some problem which we may or may not be encountering which will become an awareness to us when handle with some issue with the BS or anything.

i agreed that we do encountered even worst bad experience with other sector but that is different thing. furthermore preparing a prefect wedding or our dream wedding is not easy. we need to work and cant concentrate all our time on our preparation - maybe you can but not all of us can.

this is in one hand to teach and share your experience AND on the other hand can channel your frustration as well. we have lots of listener and comforter here which is good!

so i definitely DISAGREED with what Jaychow claiming!

Hey Jay, cool la man (or are you a girl?)

If the world has same attitude and thinking like you (forgive and forget), there will not be war, no terrorism, no fighting, etc etc. We all will be living in heaven. Even vendors also will be angels hor?

It's quite suprising you are so cool about the whole complaints? You never complain? If you say no, that will be the biggest lie we ever hear.

Marriage is like buying a house. You want the best according to your means. So, if your contractor cabut with your money, or tipu you low grade materials... YOU WILL FORGIVE HIM HOR? Yes, life still goes on, but does it leave a scar in your heart or mind? YES? NO? If NO, then you're an angel that never exist. If yes, you are normal like us. Would you still recommend this contractor to your friends and let them get cheated as well? Maybe you would hor.. because you only care for youself to build your watever happy stuffs and let other people suffer.

You quoted... "We are getting married, so what is the big deal? By paying 3K or 4K allow you to just simply throwing your temper to others? "

Waseh, getting married is no big deal? :blink: Then no need plan for wedding lah. Just register and balik rumah. So 3k-4k is like 30 -40 cent to you? For us, it's hard earn money ok? Money dun grow on trees. Reading your email twice only make me summarised 2 words about you - SELFISH & IRRESPONSIBLE.

By the way, rubbish stays in tong sampah. This forum is a house with caring and loving members. Anyway, good luck in your future undertaking. It would be intresting to know you personally since you have a an interesting thinking and character.

hi Jay,

I think u may have missed the essence of this forum - which is to share. If a BTB highlights her unhappiness, it is more to let other BTBs learn from the experience rather than anything. If you have been reading this forum, there is equal sharing of praises and happy comments when one gets good service.

And 3k - 4k may be nothing compared to your spending but it is a lot for someone on budget like me.

I myself have benefited a lot from this forum when deciding on my BS earlier this year and I m a happy bride in the end; so let's continue our sharing, gals!! :P

Hi Jay,

We are just sharing our experiences, be it good or bad. It's not like we just criticize and complain all the time. If the vendors we are dealing with are good, we pay them equal compliments and recommend to others.

Perhaps u may see a lot of complaints with BS. Perhaps that's the case.

And if u notice, there are plenty of compliments to professional PGs instead. Well, perhaps because they treat their clients with professionalism and not thinking of ripping people off because it is once in a lifetime event.

Getting married is supposed to be a happy occasion but sometimes, we may not be so lucky to have everything running smoothly and meeting vendors that delivers exactly what you want without trying to charge you exorbitant rate or being difficult.

All in all, everyone are just sharing their experiences and opinions so others can learn or aware of such things happening.

I didn’t join any BS for my wedding but when I read someone had encountered a bad experience I really feel for them. No doubt what they posted will help other members in their decision-making. If someone complain just for the sake of it, then yes maybe they are being unreasonable. However, by charging customers their hard-earned 3k or 4k, the BS are expected to deliver up to that standard. If they don't, the customers have rights to voice their discontent. This is what we called Consumer Rights.

I wholeheartedly agree that weddings are supposed to be happy! In real life though, most will face obstacles when they are planning for their wedding. Not only this forum will provide them some useful information, it is also a platform to share their views, be it good or bad.

Some of us got married some time ago but still choose to visit this forum on a regular basis. Marriage, as life, is a combination of sweet, spicy, sour and bitter. Rest assured, when a member is happy, the others will feel his/her happiness. When a member is angry or down, there are many listeners here. This is a community. C'mon. Admit it. You love it really otherwise you won't complain about what others complain?

You have given us an useful advice - spend less time complaining and more time building on relationships. Now can I give you something in return? Let's be less judgemental. What seem to be rubbish for some might be valuable for others. Have you thought about that? So I say, if we see something untoward then keep the complaints coming. Perhaps we can turn some negativity to positivity.

It's a public forum here, by complaining not only let others to be aware of the problem or empty promises one face but at the same time members here do get constructive solution. or advise.. so I do think complaints are healthy.

Yes, we are paying and it doesn't automatically make us the king or queen but we are paying for the promises and the portfolio of the relevant professional, to you 3-4k might not be that much, but it's not a small amount neither! When a consumer is paying so much, there are certain expectations that needs to be fulfilled. When the expectations are not matched, we as a consumer have the absolute rights to complaints! Perhaps you may think that we are complaining over some small stuff and we have exaggerated the situations, but that's because everyone has a different priority, things that doesn't matter to you, could be something that others appreciate or treasure

Hey Jay,

For the fact you read in this forum, I guess u do find MB informative to a certain extend. However, I totally disagree with u that when someone express his/her anger means throwing RUBBISH to this forum!!!! Most of the brother & sisters in this forum are caring and helpful enough to help each other. This forum is for BTB or GTB to help each other, exchange informations and even support each other when some one is in need. True enuff a wedding should be a happy occassion but at the same time can be frustrated when things doesnt go as planned. Here in this forum, we tend to express our frustration and even anger to certain unethical vendors not only BS!!! What's wrong with this as long as it doesnt exceed the limit and the limit is set by the owner of this forum.

Sorry to say this, if you really feel those are rubbish to you, you may opt to leave this forum or the topic alone and let's not condemn others and being sarcastic here. By the way, your topic "Why Soooo Serious?" really mean serious to me as planning for wedding means one of a serious occasion my life.

Dear Jay,

everybody at this forum is share thier own experience only. from their experience can as a reference for our own or give some guideline to other. at this forum, we did not just share all in bad experience only. do you notice that?

let an exmple. one day you bought an apple from a fruit shop. at the same time, you so hungry. after a bite, you just notice that the apple is full of worm. do you continue eat until you feel full or you will tell this story to ur parents or lover or ur friends? second day your lover want to go the same shop and buy apple from there, would you tell ur lover? May i know anybody will keep quite until your lover eat the apple with full of worm?

since you think that share bad experience is rubbish, then keep quiet is happy or funny? do u think that if your lover eat the apple with full of worm is happy for you?

actually same thing from here, we just share but adjustment is based on forumer. My opinion is keep quiet is very selfish attitude (sorry i'm not saying you selfish). We should share bad or good experience along the way for preparing our wedding. The complaining can as new brides reference and actual business world. We also wish everybody can gain extra info from here and aware something happen. If everybody keep quiet, then just give changes to the bad businessman only.

Thanks to you to share your complaining about us.