Sign in to follow this  
suga

Singapore Trip

Dear Girls...

I will be having a short Singapore trip (2 1/2 days) with my FH, anywhere to introduce?

Food..shopping..and etc etc....

suga,

you'll be going there by bus or driving? driving can cost a lot in SG as all the parking there is 24 hours... and personally for me i think 2 1/2 days is kind of short to explore SG.

Orchard road is a shopping haven in SG. but things can be quite expensive there now (due to the exchange rate) coz most of the sales there is over now...

hmm, the normal shopping at orchard road & bugis, IT gadgets at Sim Lim.

i heard the night safari is nice, but kinda expensive - there's a restaurant there (cant rmb the name), the burgers are suppose to be very yummy. go early if u want the lamb burger.

i travel to spore once a yr.. So far i really cant find any good food in spore.. if you are lucky, their McD sometimes have some special burger which u cant get in Malaysia... and you can try out their Turkey Burger / Ostrich Burger @ BurgerKing..

If you like shopping, like what happi suggested, Orchard n Bugis or Vivo City which near Sentosa. Go to Clark Quey at night and have a good relaxation drink beside the river...

for food, i always place pariss international seafood buffet in my top list. a bit expensive but the choice is great.price is 39SGD per person if im not wrong. but worth it a try. i cant stop going there everytime i go to singapore. another would b steamboat buffet. located at city hall ground floor. very wide range too but recently they cut off their sashimi counter....

singapore zoo is great, i've spend almost whole day there. went there at 10am, went back at 5pm....walk until leg also pain...so big ler....somemore got a few types of animal we din c...no energy to walk d...akeke....

sentosa island, the name explain it all!

Actually i've been to Singapore few times...but I feel boring there. Don't know its because i don't know where to go, where to eat or what...

Im still thinking should I use Air Asia to Johor then take car to SIngapore or should I use MAs Airline transit to Singapore. Price difference around 400. But I heard its not so safe for a girl to take car down to Singapore alone.......

Hi Potatoiramisu,

May I know where is the Pariss Seafood situated? Should it be best taken noon or night?

How about the Steamboat at City Hall?

I think i will bring my "kayu" to go eat...I think he never eat this before also...haha

Actually i've been to Singapore few times...but I feel boring there. Don't know its because i don't know where to go, where to eat or what...

Im still thinking should I use Air Asia to Johor then take car to SIngapore or should I use MAs Airline transit to Singapore. Price difference around 400. But I heard its not so safe for a girl to take car down to Singapore alone.......

you are going with your FH isn't it?

btw, have you check out jetstar? it fly from KL to SG too.

if u're coming fr KL, actually taking bus is faster. reach in 5 hrs. u can try aeroline or firstcoach both yr punctual & bus is comfortable.

i actually prefer the seafood buffet....lots of choices.....abalone, sashimi, sharkfin soup, crocodile soup(i dare not try ler),satay, oyster,ice cream,cakes, etc....mouth watering ler...somemore got chocolate fondue....so nice.......me go there at night....dinner starts at 5pm if im not wrong.....

for the steamboat buffet, they normally got 2-3 types of soup base for u. they'll refill for u. herbal, sze chuan n once i went there got tom yam. the afternoon section the very same place got porridge buffet,. never tried b4. for the steamboat buffet, lots of things to choose from also. dim sum, veggie, meat, fish, chicken....hehe..so ez..everything dump in then wait to boil then eat.....everyday there is 2 round of chef special.....for the porridge buffet its about 10 + each n steamboat buffet is about 30 each..

both at city hall mrt station...steam boat is at suntec city(ground floor)...pariss buffet is at marina square(top floor is im not wrong)

i prefer seafood buffet!

Where is night safari?

I planned to get my wedding bear at Singapore if i come across one. Any introduce from gals???

I prefer bears...haha..