I hate migrain!!

Leave me lifeless for three days at least..so when it's throbbing, i used Cosway's Migomed.

Nice and easy..mayb should try this oil..where to get cheaper..i'm movin to ipoh soon...so am thinking of getting one.

it depends on individual.... i too am using the LB... join as member too.. it was few yrs back.. cost around 2k to have 6 btls of 2L and few diffuser.. i too almost ran out of stock and looking for the refill... i love rose.. lavender and serai.. Hyong Mau... and they said if mix few of this can cure mild fever....

anymore stock left from him..? i am from Shah Alam..

it depends on individual.... i too am using the LB... join as member too.. it was few yrs back.. cost around 2k to have 6 btls of 2L and few diffuser.. i too almost ran out of stock and looking for the refill... i love rose.. lavender and serai.. Hyong Mau... and they said if mix few of this can cure mild fever....

anymore stock left from him..? i am from Shah Alam..

Can I know more about what happen when use the diffuser in car? I am interested in the lampe berger essential oil. Any more available?

Forgot to wish all member Happy Merdeka !!! :lol::lol:

Tommorow no work, holiday.. Hehe.. :D:D

Actually there is many type of using the aroma essential oil.. Some people using candle type one, and some are using ultrasonic diffuser like water_sakana.. and i'm using LB diffuser.. :)

Its up to u whether which type of the method is suit u.. Last time i put in the diffuser in car too (for about 1/2 an hour then take out).. i dont dare to put in care after reading so much of article bout incident that happen bcoz of putting the diffuser in car.. :P

as1cqqn-O6k0010MTAwNzc5bHwwMDk2OThzfFdlI

as1cAcL-O6k0010NjM4NTJkYnwwNTlkfExpbmdMa

Can I have more information as to what happen when put diffuser in car?

NOTE: NO business solicitation or promotion for anyone (relatives, friends, etc) including yourself is allowed. The guilty people here, you know who you are.

For people who wish to look for second hand items, please either PM the members directly or look under Garage Sales instead of leaving your email here. You risk people using that email for spam!

I thought lamp Berger marketing strategy was a scam!

Cause cousin bro introduce this to me somewhere 2 yrs ago and asked whether got any interest to join. Also asked me for 30k . Wah Liao eh!

Think I'm ATM.

He brought me and Hb to HQ in KL. Building was grand.

Then cousin upline talk to us...blah..blah..blah

Just tell little about lamp burger but more about money make money.

HB said was a MLM com. So ignore.

Then heard cousin bro paid 70k to sit for what crown so downline do more. Oh confuse. But I knew he got scam. That 70k not his money but my grandpa inherit to him! So all the money liao in the sea. :dash2:

Therefore so surprise to hear lamp burger thread here!

Fuhh.. so long time didnt online to this site already..

hey girls.. how are you all??

just wanna to let you all know, i still interest in buying lampe berger essential oil..

anyone still wanna stock clearance can pm me the price that you can offer to me..

and.. please let me know the type of delivery too..

thank you.. have a nice day.. :lol:

oOo..im also looking for lampe berger essential oil. saw it in this second hand shop in bangsar called luxury vintage..they do sell limited designs @ aprox 1K or so per unit. woarh, not cheap. anyone knows where i can find more designs, PM me

Lamper light and also can be used as oil diffuser and also it can be used to get  fresh fragrance and every thing  <a href="https://lailaessentials.com/blogs/">electric diffuser</a>