i searching for anyone who want to clear Lampe berger's stock at super cheap price.. :P

anyone noe which website got show or anyone to recommend? :)

as1cqqn-O6k0010MTAwNzc5bHwwMDk2OThzfFdlI

as1cAcL-O6k0010NjM4NTJkYnwwNTlkfExpbmdMa

i searching for anyone who want to clear Lampe berger's stock at super cheap price.. :P

anyone noe which website got show or anyone to recommend? :)

i have friend want to sell it.. how much you willing to buy at? i can ask him for it.

I thought Lamp Berger already "zap lap"??

zap lap onot i dunno, but i still using citronelle, very good for my head ache(migraine)

i have friend want to sell it.. how much you willing to buy at? i can ask him for it.

ermm, i duno wor.. but when i search in internet, the cheapest price i get is RM160 for 2 litre and RM100 for 1 litre lor.. can i get the price cheapest than it?? :P

i juz been use lavender.. i think its good also (for people those who hard to get sleep).. but the member price is still too high, and increasing faster.. then i stop dy lor.. :huh:

i dowan "share" my diffuser with the spider web mah, so mah search see whether can get any cheapest LB (Lampe Berger) oil, or any oil can subtitute de mah lor.. :rolleyes:

i think he can sell at rm100 for 2 litre, he sell me at this price.

izzit true??? :o really so cheap..

what type essential oil he still have stock? how do i contact him? how to make payment? and how is the delivery? or i juz deal with u?

i'm from ayer tawar, perak de wor.. izzit have any incovenience? :huh:

wow. my granpa house... sungai ayer tawar izzit...? ok, u can pm me wat oil u want i ask him got stock onot, i think last time he is put 30k in, maybe still got alot of stk. then can ask other friend that is salesman to hand over to u... he he... great idea?

fernfan,

I also want!! But I am all the way in Melbourne.. will only be back end of Nov.. Do you think he will still have stock?? Can you please PM me details? Thank you!

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

i want sandal wood, rose, lavender.. ermmmm.. and want to try other type de aroma.. :lol:

but i want it after chinese new year de wor.. can he keep stock for me? if many people in here want to buy, at least keep a sandal wood for me can..? i confirm i want de.. :(

if i want it early.. i pm u.. k??

wow...i thought im the only person who is still using it...

rm160 for 2 litres is quite cheap...i think my mum paid a lot more last time...

what other stock does he have?

I heard before. Izit parfume candle tyepe? It's really good for sleeping?

depends on you like aroma or not. i like some flavour only. he he

wow...i thought im the only person who is still using it...

rm160 for 2 litres is quite cheap...i think my mum paid a lot more last time...

what other stock does he have?

he say he still have many flavour, maybe u give me noe wat flavour u want i ask him, maybe easier..

I heard before. Izit parfume candle tyepe? It's really good for sleeping?

ermm, lampe berger not candle type de wor..

its burn the aroma essential oil by its diffuser and spread the scent.. :rolleyes:

its depend on how serious is the people condition..

for me, i can saw the effect lar.. :)

i use it because my children like to sleep late.. actually they are sleepy dy but refused to sleep early.. then, when i started join DCHL (now non-member dy..hehe..), i use lavender essential oil, its really got change my children late sleep de habit oo.. :D

and my hubby also, he always cant fall assleep, after using it, he always the one who going to sleep.. haha.. :lol:

I using ultrasonic diffuser. It diffuse the aromatic oils into the air. Through water and ultrasonic (vibrations), it completely break the essential oil into extremely fine mist (cold) and disperse into the air.

Smelling those smokes does not have any side effect?

lampe berger diffuser doesnt have smoke come out but its a steam.. the diffuser burn the aroma oil by more than 100° celcius then spread the smell.. if there is side effect for smelling aroma essential oil, i think it doesnt sold at almost every country dy bah.. not only malaysia, many country are selling different kind of aromatheraphy essential oil and its diffuser wor (not only LB brand, there is many other brand and burning method too).. :)

Forgot to wish all member Happy Merdeka !!! :lol::lol:

Tommorow no work, holiday.. Hehe.. :D:D

Actually there is many type of using the aroma essential oil.. Some people using candle type one, and some are using ultrasonic diffuser like water_sakana.. and i'm using LB diffuser.. :)

Its up to u whether which type of the method is suit u.. Last time i put in the diffuser in car too (for about 1/2 an hour then take out).. i dont dare to put in care after reading so much of article bout incident that happen bcoz of putting the diffuser in car.. :P

fernfan,

Hmm if it makes you feel hungry all the time then wouldn't that be bad? as in making you eat more lol.. well it'll be bad for me if i eat lots! Anyway how do we order the oils?? From you??

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

it increase appetite rite..? :huh:

i also want to try it somedays.. for my family.. :D

i have very good appetite dy.. dont want try by my own ler.. hehe.. :P

CITRONELLE is wat smell har??

Really good for migraine kah?

it is good for me, my migrraine always cause me cannot sleep well. head so pain