Wynnie

Pregnancy strech mark (>"<)

strech mark.. ishh.. so sad.. i have a lot.. breast, stomach, and back side.. leave scar dy.. :(

i'm still young when i pregnant for my first baby.. so, many thing i dunno and i feel hard to ask people..

then, i have been ask my MIL and my mum after some time, they never put any lotion (old generation people where got use that).. but, some friend tell me that their pregnant sister got put on some cream to prevent or reduce strech mark.. so, i go buy and try lor.. i use till i pregnant for 5 month plus, i thought nothing happen then i stop dy.. who noe.. after 6 month and over, the strech mark come out dy.. wuaaaaa.. so regret.. :(

then, i never care bout it when i pregnant for my second and third babies.. i feel that the 'old' strech mark wont disappear also whether i got care for it or not.. <_< izzit rite..? :huh:

any recommend for 'old' strech mark problem? :huh:

many people say no cure dy.. :(

hope to get any share from u all neither for me nor others new mama.. :lol:

as1cqqn-O6k0010MTAwNzc5bHwwMDk2OThzfFdlI

as1cAcL-O6k0010NjM4NTJkYnwwNTlkfExpbmdMa

Wynnie: I heard a fren of mine used Clarin's strect mark cream to lighten it, but I dun think it can eliminate the strecth mark. Just wondering, is your skin type very dry?

Wynnie: I heard a fren of mine used Clarin's strect mark cream to lighten it, but I dun think it can eliminate the strecth mark. Just wondering, is your skin type very dry?

erm, may be gua.. but the one i know, before i get pregnant, i'm very very thin.. my breast juz like the 'air port' only.. haha.. :lol:

after pregnant, all become bigger.. luckily, my size doesnt become fat after pregnant.. :P

somemore, i dislike vegetable.. so may be coz of less vitamin gua.. :P

Clarin's strech mark cream? where to buy? izzit expensive? :huh:

from what i know, usually thin girls will get stretch marks easily than plump girls after pregnancy... as ur skin are being pulled and stretch while baby is growing inside you... and plump girls contained more adipose tissues (fat tissues) to help u pull back the stretch... so skin will looked less 'stretched'

maybe try to eat more n grow more fat during ur first few month of pregnancy... ?

strech mark.. ishh.. so sad.. i have a lot.. breast, stomach, and back side.. leave scar dy.. :(

i'm still young when i pregnant for my first baby.. so, many thing i dunno and i feel hard to ask people..

then, i have been ask my MIL and my mum after some time, they never put any lotion (old generation people where got use that).. but, some friend tell me that their pregnant sister got put on some cream to prevent or reduce strech mark.. so, i go buy and try lor.. i use till i pregnant for 5 month plus, i thought nothing happen then i stop dy.. who noe.. after 6 month and over, the strech mark come out dy.. wuaaaaa.. so regret.. :(

then, i never care bout it when i pregnant for my second and third babies.. i feel that the 'old' strech mark wont disappear also whether i got care for it or not.. <_< izzit rite..? :huh:

any recommend for 'old' strech mark problem? :huh:

many people say no cure dy.. :(

hope to get any share from u all neither for me nor others

as1cqqn-O6k0010MzA0Mjcxc3wwMDk2OThzfFdlI

an1cAcL0g410010MDAwMTE0ZHwzNzMzNjY4ZGphf

Opps....the strech very obvious specieally last 2 mths. I apply jojoba oil on my stomach and thigh only since I pregnant 2 mths till give. It really work.Unfortunaturely, I didnt apply on my hip. Too bad ...strech marks are there. I dont think it can disappear. Hopefully can be lighten.

i m using stretch mark cream from percutalfa. i bought it from my gynae. it's non oily n non greasy as well n lightly fragranced. compared to palmer's, i prefer the one i m using now.

my mum has stretch mark, thanks to me n my sis... haha. books n articles i read said stretch marks run in family. so i m doing everything i can to prevent n to reduce the stretch mark appearance.

from what i know, usually thin girls will get stretch marks easily than plump girls after pregnancy... as ur skin are being pulled and stretch while baby is growing inside you... and plump girls contained more adipose tissues (fat tissues) to help u pull back the stretch... so skin will looked less 'stretched'

maybe try to eat more n grow more fat during ur first few month of pregnancy... ?

ya.. i agreed too.. usually plump girls didnt have strech mark during pregnancy.. :P

i'm planning to have my 4th kid some more year.. but, i dont want to eat more and grow fat ler.. later will it can not maintain back the weight before pregnant dy.. :(

furthermore, it already leave scar at my stomach, so growing fat also no use dy.. haha.. :lol:

may be i could have to try any product to lighten the strech mark lor.. <_<

I'[m currently using Palmer's Body Cream For Stretchmarks.. not sure if it works because i am only 4 months pregnant now. :lol:

I am using Ginvera Olive Oil now, as apparently cream and lotion is not enough. My gynae asked me to use oil, which I find very good for my dry skin. :D

Yea....Escudo....me too using Ginvera Olive Oil...but then I bought wrongly, go and get the green tea smell Olive oil....dunno whether it will help or not..

Previously I was using Redwin unperfumed sorbolene mosturising cream, which MIL bought from Australia. After that I get rashes all over my stomach. It takes me 2 weeks to cure the rashes. After that I dare not simply try other cream except Johnson baby oil and mosturising cream. Then my friend intro me to use Ginvera Olive oil...i find it quite good.

I think as long as u apply oil or cream to prevent the skin dry and streching. And dont forgot to keep applying till after delevery to have better results.

p/s: bb oil also quite good

Oxford bb is quite right, as long as our skin is not too dry and itchy, strecth mark should be minimized.

Never ever scratch when itchy, will leave more marks.

I have 3 lines near my crotch. Red purplish colour. 2 months ago, I checked in front of the mirror and they were gone! So dont worry if you got stretch marks..they might disappear later on.

i have tried the pureen & palmer stretch mark lotion. but each time after i have applied it for like about 4 - 6 hours, i'll feel some itchiness which is very uncomfortable. that's why i've stop apply it after a few application for both the lotions.

but now i heard that the tummy will grow very fast after 2nd trimester i also scare got stretch mark lor... that's why i just bought the bio-oil yesterday. not sure if it's work on me or not. but i'll try and see... better to prevent than cure ma... :P

My strech marks no cure dy.. :(

But i have a recommend for u all lar.. :)

My friend, Angel, she now had pregnant for bout 6 month over dy..

I hear somebody say Amway Allano Lotion can prevent the strech mark too, so i mah recommend her lor..

Last month when i meet her, she tell me that the lotion quite OK wor..

She say some time the stomach is itchy, then no itchiness after she apply on the lotion..

I dunno lar.. Thats she tell me.. U all want try mah try lor.. Dowan try oso up to u.. :D

A bit details about the lotion are below: :lol:

ALLANO Hand & Body Lotion 250g

Unique foam-based body lotion. Goes on easily. Not messy or greasy. Features Allantoin and Lanolin - to soothe and moisturise the driest of skin.

**Anyone got interest can pm me lar.. ;)

Stretch mark cream/lotion should be apply when you know you're pregnant, until 3-6 mths after you deliver. It works on me, ..... just be patient when applying them. You'll be glad there isn't any 'ugly' marks on ur tummy later.

I used Palmers Concentrated Cream for Stretch Marks and I have ZERO marks after delivery. Even my gynae commented about it :)

Make sure its the "Concentrated Cream" in the toothpaste tube type. The other Palmers "lotions" in bottle types are not rich enough to be effective!!!

I used Pureen Stretch Mark Lotion for my first pregnancy. Got it from pharmacy, I think it's cheaper than Palmer's. It worked for me. I did not have stretch mark from my first pregnancy.

I read somewhere that if you have itchy tummy, it's due to dehydration on the stretching skin. Try to apply moisturizer like stretchmark lotion etc... and try not to shower in water which is too hot. It makes the skin dry, thus more itchy afterwards.

I was using body shop's cocoa butter lotion previously from 2nd month onwards till delivery. Didn't have mojor stretch marks .. just some reddish lines on the hips. after a year plus, thankfully the lines went off. so i guess, it will go off eventually. no worries !

Just wondering, if it still able to fade off after it occurs? I heard it will turn silver-invisible type after giving birth.

no, it will become silvery gray lines.

I used Palmers twice but got itchy after using it. So i switched to Bio Oil. Have been using it since i was 3 months pregnant...now I am 6 months. Dunno if it works yet but at least its not oily and my skin dun feel dry. Maybe you guys can try. Clarins is expensive. I think its more than RM100 but Bio Oil can be bought at RM30. One bottle of Bio Oil can last me for months coz I still have a quarter left ^_^

i read in forums lately dat Palmers is not that good afterall, coz it cause skin allergies. so test out by getting a smallest size to try before u purchase the big bottle.