Sign in to follow this  
oxford_bb

hair loss after give birth

:( I have been losing a lot of hair since I've given birth. It happened at about 3 months after the baby was born. I did heard ppl say is normal. Are this happened to any of you moms out there? What did you do? How long did it last?

Happening to me too now....noticed that i have been losing hair too after washing......don't know what is causing it..maybe stress.???

Hi,

It happen to me recently too.. when my baby was 3 months old. Hmm.. my malay colleague told me it happen when the baby start play with the saliva and until baby stop.. not sure it true or start hair loss when baby start play with saliva :( .

Hi,

It happen to me recently too.. when my baby was 3 months old. Hmm.. my malay colleague told me it happen when the baby start play with the saliva and until baby stop.. not sure it true or start hair loss when baby start play with saliva :( .

Hi,

Is true.....cau my bb stay play with his saliva...

sometime really cant stand him. a lot saliva ....somemore play bubble. the bubble is quite big & can in & out .hahahha....: )

it's hormonal changes. when we are pregnant, our estrogen level is high & will prolong our hair growing stage, so less hair will fall out. after we give birth, estrogen level drop & more hair follicles are in resting stage, so more hair "fall out". you can read more here

my girl is coming to 8 months already & i noticed my hair is not dropping so much now.....

it is normal when enter the 3 rd month after giving birth due to hormon change. it is encourage to drink black sesame drink to reduce hair loss. is best to start drink before give birth and then continue after give birth.

after have bb?

i got hair problem even now.

next time got bb then finish la my hair!!

so who got anything good way to share save hair ah?

i got enough sleep lo. people tell me drink "Sau Wu Jup" from Hai-O. ok geh.

if got other way do share. black seseme oil ah. eh.

after have bb?

i got hair problem even now.

next time got bb then finish la my hair!!

so who got anything good way to share save hair ah?

i got enough sleep lo. people tell me drink "Sau Wu Jup" from Hai-O. ok geh.

if got other way do share. black seseme oil ah. eh.

how many mths your bb now? cau ppl said when bb grow up would be better. dont know how true lah....drink "Sau Wu Jup" from Hai-O, is it work? I did heard b4 eat black sesame oil.

My MIL ask me change my hair shampoo to hairfall treatment shampoo. I just try last mth. havent found any different yet.

oxford_bb, u can try fresh curry leaves, select the young & tender curry leaves & just add to yr vege stir-fry dish or fry with scrambled eggs. it has a nice aroma & supposed to help nourish the hair roots.

Hi,

Me too. I also found my hair lost after 3 months of giving birth. It's really terrible. Wherever I sit, the floor there full of my hair. The whole house is full of my hair when I walk around. When I wash my hair, I almost fainted.....so much hair drop...Now still, my hair keep on dropping, really don't know what to do. But now, I am starting to take Usana supplement, hopefully can help.

i have started using NIOXIN also... it's really good... hair fall less...

how long u use it, really so effcient?

my hair fall lesser compare to last time. but I'm not sure the main reason because I have changed my hair shampoo 2 mths ago. and also after my maid came, she help me a lot. then I have more time to rest and not so pressure....

Hi moms,

I had same prob as you all. When my boy was 4 months, my hair dropped like I kena cancer....every hair wash was its like having chemo hair loss...horrible. No doubt many pple says aiya...its very normal....live with it lor....will be ok one....

I don't believe you don't have to do anything. Because if you don't care, you will look very botak!

So I went to consult the expert. Notice the lady boss using Immunal range for hair loss by Kadus. This is so good. Surprisingly with just one shampoo I can see the difference. its lesser hair drop. Over 2nd and 3 shampoo, its fantastic result. But after your hair is steady, cut down to once a week...because it says there its for temporary hair loss.

To me the shampoo itself is very good enought. The ampoule is even better but I did not buy. The lady boss herself also gave birth and she find it very good that it really helped to stop or reduce hair loss.

After hair loss, you have to apply hair growth tonic lor....no choice. Unless you got abundant hair!

JL

Hi moms,

I had same prob as you all. When my boy was 4 months, my hair dropped like I kena cancer....every hair wash was its like having chemo hair loss...horrible. No doubt many pple says aiya...its very normal....live with it lor....will be ok one....

I don't believe you don't have to do anything. Because if you don't care, you will look very botak!

So I went to consult the expert. Notice the lady boss using Immunal range for hair loss by Kadus. This is so good. Surprisingly with just one shampoo I can see the difference. its lesser hair drop. Over 2nd and 3 shampoo, its fantastic result. But after your hair is steady, cut down to once a week...because it says there its for temporary hair loss.

To me the shampoo itself is very good enought. The ampoule is even better but I did not buy. The lady boss herself also gave birth and she find it very good that it really helped to stop or reduce hair loss.

After hair loss, you have to apply hair growth tonic lor....no choice. Unless you got abundant hair!

JL

Hi Jaylow,

after I swithched to hairfall control shampoo, I realised that it is under control. hair loss lesser. but I think still can improve better. Where can I get the shampoo? Thks.

i have started using NIOXIN also... it's really good... hair fall less...

Hi adyong85,

Can share more abt this product? Its a Shampoo? :mellow:

Hi moms,

JL

Hi JL,

Can share with me whats the brand of the product? Where we can find it?

Hi Jaylow,

after I swithched to hairfall control shampoo, I realised that it is under control. hair loss lesser. but I think still can improve better. Where can I get the shampoo? Thks.

Wrinrin,

The brand is Kadus. from Germany. The range is called Immunal. Ask them its the hair loss one.

FYI, immunal range for dandruff is very good too.....

But this brand is like those salon prod price lor...but don't get in salon...wholesale price cheaper.

JL

Hi Mothers,

I think some hair loss may occur due to lack of nutrition also.

Perhaps should take more protein supplement for stronger hair. It also contain amino acid which helps regulate the hormons. I can't reveal the product here. But you can PM me if you want to know.