Sign in to follow this  
oxford_bb

hair loss after give birth

Its the vital control I think. Ask the shop assistant for hair loss. and you will see on the bottle...for temporary hair loss. Thats the one.

You can use a set if your condition is very serious. the shampoo and the ampoule.

Hello! me too after birth lose alots of hair but i use Himalaya Shampoo it works very well. After two weeks of using it you find your start to stop losing. I 'm also taking vit b complexs, c and herb. Hope this info will help! :lol:

Hi , me too lose a lots of hair after give birth. But after i switch the shampoo is seems like start to stop losing hair.... & i'm same with missy i'm taking vitamin B complex & vitamin C as well...

from what i know la...my gynea told me that hair loss after giving birth is due to lack of iron intake during pregnancy. So he always recommended mother-to-be to start taking iron as soon as u knw u are pregnant... :cool:

A friend told me that her gynea adviced her to take zinc. I have started taking it for only a week, and it is still too soon to see the result.

My hair loss started as early as 18 weeks into my pregnancy. The hair loss is really alarming. Now I'm only in 24 weeks. Finally cut my hair to bob style last weekend. The hairloss is still there. :(

fluene,

my friend had the same problem as you. she changed shampoo to scalp care shampoo & it helped. she used Shiseido's Fuente range. maybe you can try?

fluene,

my friend had the same problem as you. she changed shampoo to scalp care shampoo & it helped. she used Shiseido's Fuente range. maybe you can try?

I've many different brands of scalp care shampoo and it didn't help at all. That's why I finally decided to chop off my hair

fluene: Are you taking enough calcium? Since you are carrying twin, could it be you need more intake?

I've told my dr twice about my hair loss problem but he did not increase my calcium supplements. He just say that it is a common problem faced by pregnant women.

I've told my dr twice about my hair loss problem but he did not increase my calcium supplements. He just say that it is a common problem faced by pregnant women.

Fluene, I thgt pregnant women shldn't facing this problem? ..I didn't facing it too for my whole pregnancy..before pregnant I used to lose a lot of hair when comb or wash..terbalik pulak !

but if doc said ok then shld not be a big problem lah but u just watch out for whatever u eat loh..less ajinomoto or fast-cooked food intake !!! ok ??

Me sama case as Bao B. And I'm not on any calcium supplements and such. The only change is probably my salt intake but that has always been very little even before I got pregnant. :/

Fluene: I read lots of articles, which commented that during pregnancy, our hair should shine more and thicker, not losing hair..... :S

Hi all,

I mentioned that my friend's gynea asked her to take zinc tablets to stop hairfall after giving birth. Now, I have experienced it. No more hair fall like what I had 3 months ago.

i m having serious hairloss until now since give birth last year oct (already 9 months). everytime when washing my hair, sure there will be a bunch of hair on my han, try few shampoo even with scalp care but still the same.

i m having serious hairloss until now since give birth last year oct (already 9 months). everytime when washing my hair, sure there will be a bunch of hair on my han, try few shampoo even with scalp care but still the same.

Hi Ogosdream, try zinc tablets. Any brand will do. I used to see a lot of hair on my pillow in the morning, but now there are no more already, or just a little.

i started to lose hair quite a lot during 4months after delivery. Everyday my hubby can sapu a bunch of my hair in the toilet, bed, dressing table n floor. The upper front of my left n right hair become a bit botak lioa..haha.

But...i didnt do much about it becoz iam pregnant 3mnths now and those area that become botak last time grows lotsa baby hair now. I guess after delivery, my hair will drop again....

Try not to use those commercial shampoo or hair product. Especially P&G n sunsilk etc... Himalaya or body shops product r better. N must increase intake of iron n calcium.

joeybaby, long time didn't see you here. Actually I wasnt here for quite some times already until recently. Congrates!! Your second baby's coming.

i'm having very bad hair fall problem too esp after bb 3 mths old onwards. how long do i have to wait until this problem stop?!?! the amount of hair spotted everywhere in my house is really alarming. i really start to worry.

now my baby already 8 mth old. how come my hair fall problem doesn't improved? i took calcium and zinc. but doesn't seem it help. :dash2:

Mickey Mouse,

I had the hair fall problem for quite long too ler. Have you changed your shampoo to scalp care? My stylist asked me to stop using off the shelf shampoos cos it'll make the problem worst.

I also lossing lot of hairs now ! so terrible ! when wash, my hand can pull out many hairs easily ! it drops all over the floor ...& want to comb, it also drops in bunches ! or even using hair dryer to blow it, it also drops !!!!

Kinda worry I 'll become botak !!!

Old ppl believe it happen in our 4th month after delivery ! although no logic scientific support but it happen to me now !!!! :sad: