Sign in to follow this  
anniecheah

Any commend to KL Tower Food

Dear All,

Im planning to held my wedding ceremony at K.L Tower next year March,I had already survey the venue, im quite satisfy but just afraid bout the food, can anyone tell me bout the food?

Thanks Alot ~~ :)

Hi Annie,

I personnally have not attend any wedding dinner there.

But my 2 best fren attended last year.....

They commented the food served were cold.... But i belief that by now, they will for sure had improved as ppl will drop comments....

But i had checked with KL Tower mgr in charged...they had advised that actually there are few different reasons....

which 1 of may due to the delayed of the start of the dinner as waiting for the guests to arrive....as u know, KL / PJ traffic is unpredictable....

then the chinese menu caterer is not based at the tower, anyway they have a specified place for food preparation / cooking..... therefore, dun worry of it that much!

Anyway, the ambience there is good enough....

Ur guest will definitely enjoyed the ambience more than the food.....

Actually my 1st choice is KL Tower, but due to my wedding is weekday..... i m still considering as most of my guest & myself stay in PJ....pretty jam if need to travel after work to KL centre...... guess by then my wedding will start at 9pm lor...ha ha... so i will consider till end of this year for the best venue.....

Happy Wedding to u....

I thought mostly food in restaurants or hotels cannot be counted on at all in terms of deliciousness. Mostly ppl hold their wedding is just for the place sake and not the food. Personal POV only yeah

Dear All,

Im planning to held my wedding ceremony at K.L Tower next year March,I had already survey the venue, im quite satisfy but just afraid bout the food, can anyone tell me bout the food?

Thanks Alot ~~ :)

hi annie, how much per table , i am planning to held my wedding ceremony at kl tower too

Hi,

actually I have a dinner at KL Tower last year Nov to celebrate my birthday...my personally think that the food is very bad...even mamak store also nicer than that ....just don't know are there have the same chief or restaurant if having the wedding ceremony there....but the permandangan is very nice...no of fence - just m 2 cents