Sign in to follow this  
sharonyipsm

CONDO FOR SALE

Hi there!!!

I am looking for interested buyers for a brand new Luxury Condominium Unit at PJ Sterling, Kelana Jaya. 1442sq/ft split level design, 4 bedrooms, very strategic location beside LDP highway opposite Kelana Jaya Giant Hyper mall. Area is upmarket Petaling Jaya with top-notch condo facilities. Other unique features of the condominium are among these:

• 2 car parks

• Intercom system to guardhouse

• Security Card access to Lift Lobby & all Basement Levels

• 24 hour cctv surveillance

• 5 exquisite bubble lifts (see through glass lifts)

• 6,600 sqft clubhouse

• Well equipped Gymnasium

• Multipurpose hall

• Tennis Court and 2 Indoor badminton Courts

• 25-metre Resort Style Swimming Pool

• Outdoor Jacuzzi

• Meditation Garden and Chess Area

• Exercise Stations around landscaped Area

• 2 Children's Playground

...and many-many more desirable conveniences and lifestyle amenities!

This is definitely a dream home for those who desire a lifestyle of elegance in an urban sanctuary, or even as an investment worth buying as you know that this area in Kelana Jaya may reach market appreciation of 100% within 5 years!

If you are interested or have any questions at all, do not hesitate to send me a message (miyoki_mae@hotmail.com).

You are most welcomed to forward this advert to all your friends and families too!

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there!!!

I am looking for interested buyers for a brand new Luxury Condominium Unit at PJ Sterling, Kelana Jaya. 1442sq/ft split level design, 4 bedrooms, very strategic location beside LDP highway opposite Kelana Jaya Giant Hyper mall. Area is upmarket Petaling Jaya with top-notch condo facilities. Other unique features of the condominium are among these:

• 2 car parks

• 6,600 sqft clubhouse

• Multipurpose hall

• Outdoor Jacuzzi

This is definitely a dream home for those who desire a lifestyle of elegance in an urban sanctuary, or even as an investment worth buying as you know that this area in Kelana Jaya may reach market appreciation of 100% within 5 years!

If you are interested or have any questions at all, do not hesitate to send me a message (miyoki_mae@hotmail.com).

You are most welcomed to forward this advert to all your friends and families too!

How much is this unit? and at which floor it is located? 1442, 4bedroom is a little too big. Anything smaller in size? Can keep small dogs?

Hi there!!!

• 2 car parks

• 6,600 sqft clubhouse

• Multipurpose hall

• Outdoor Jacuzzi

i've been to sterling pj last week,quite interested with the modern design and quiet ambience.may i know which floor is your condo?and you going for how much?

Hi there!!!

• 2 car parks

• 6,600 sqft clubhouse

• Multipurpose hall

• Outdoor Jacuzzi

how much izzit? i'm intrested.