selina

Oral Beauty / Health Supplement

read some post from other forum, some got no effect on these products, but i'm still interested to try. :P Kenix, heard that the Lot 1 sales ppl is very helpful & friendly too. :P

i) soak the white fungus till soft.

ii) chop into small pieces ( normally i will use blender cos faster).

iii) dun red dates for 1/2 hr => add in white fungus & dun for 2-3 hrs in slow cooker.

iv) add the rock sugar (optional)

v) mix soya drink or milk & serve hot or cold.

Eh, can i know the amount of white fungus, red dates, n water tat i need to boil? Or just simply put as much as u like?

Can add kei ji together ah cos i like it very much? Everytime when my mum boil herbs soup i will take all the kei ji :lol:

Hi All..

Does anyone heard of this Etsu product from Japan?

Check out at http://www.etsu.cc

Synergy product that restore skin to a healthy pink glow!

Best selling product @Sasa,available at watson etc.

col.jpg

TropoCol∞ Collagen has a Bloom Value of 300, making it the highest grade collagen-based product in the market today.

The etsu B300 Potion Food is a great source of protein and essential amino acids. TropoCol∞ Collagen contains eight different kinds of essential amino acids. Among them are Tryptophan, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine. Amino acids are essential to the body in many different ways, contributing towards health and overall body functions improvement.

colmask.jpg

etsu B300 Potion Mask helps combat the effects of aging by penetrating deep into the skin. etsu’s unique hydrating formula works instantly upon application, improving skin elasticity and texture within minutes. It works externally on skin to replenish the lost collagen instantly.

Dear Rayanne,

I have tried both. Bought at 20% discount. But on the 27th onwards for a period, if you swipe with any master gold card, you are entitle buy one free one for the food potion.

I don't like the mask as its very difficult to wash off. But plus point is your skin tend to be very smooth after wash off. Like the egg white kinda feeling.

As for the collagen, as in the babes forum, some claims that their skin conditions improved that their friends also noticed. But for me, I can't see much results after taking 2 boxes.

But I can tell it varies among different person. Well, no harm trying for yourself.

Hi jaylow,

thanks for your info :)

i wonder where to get the buy 1 free 1 promotion?

any outlet or promotion booth do?why they are not telling the consumer bout this promotion..cos i remember that day i past by the booth they just having another promotion with cheaper retail selling price but no with buy 1 free 1

I consume Beulisse which is combination of Acai berry + plant stem cell. Maybe u can ask the pharmacy to let u try the taste 1st, direct oral intake powder. For me, taste acceptable. I can see my skin more moisturize within 2 weeks but not so much on whitening. Visit website for more info: www.beulisse.com

If u all always feel tired and like not enough energy can try this Aryuvedic product called VITARITE. It's like Yomeishu but without the alcohol.

I used to have problems waking up in the morning even after a full night's rest and always feel lethargic. After two weeks of Vitarite my eyes opens before my alarm clock ring in the morning. lol

About half a year ago, I had digestive problems, especially vomiting and the like. Marijuana helped me a lot. I ordered it on the site: https://www.theartisttree.com/dispensary-west-hollywood/ this site has a wide range of quality products. Both medical and recreational in nature. It was very convenient to enjoy home delivery. I advise you to familiarize yourself with this store.