Sign in to follow this  
tsukushi

cute candles from thailand

am thinking of getting it for my wedding favors... but I never buy anything in bulk from thailand so do you think it is risky or not?

BG - There is the part that read product in this section is guarantee low price as 0.30 US$ or lower for order over 1,000 pcs per style. Please contact wasila@wasila.co.th for more detail.

but really need to buy in large bulk lorr... :P

WC-F01.jpg

also nice...

I still find usd$0.30 is expensive :P furthermore I do not need that much 1000 pcs oh! wow .. a lot leh. The one that I like is not under the offer section .. sigh <_< but thanks for sharing this with us :)

Now my question is, if you get in so much from there, will you get tax? custom may though you are purchasing it for business, what do you think?

yup..it's very difficult to find in KL also and the price is high...i like the rose in glass, but 1000 pcs is too much for me as i need around 400-450 only...any 1 know where can buy at KL?

wcg01bc7.gif

Unless you do pre orders with other brides.

Try negotiate with the seller to deliver the goods in separate boxes so you wont kena "angpao"

or deliver directly to the brides who join the pre. Cost borne individually lor~~

am thinking of getting it for my wedding favors... but I never buy anything in bulk from thailand so do you think it is risky or not?

BG - There is the part that read product in this section is guarantee low price as 0.30 US$ or lower for order over 1,000 pcs per style. Please contact wasila@wasila.co.th for more detail.

but really need to buy in large bulk lorr... :P

WC-F01.jpg

also nice...

I've seen this before at Avenue K, KLCC.. i think they have medium and large size, the medium one IF i am not mistaken is RM3, while the large one is RM5. During my trip to Bali, i bought these flower candle too but it's small one. 1 packet contain of 10 flowers coz around IDR10,000 ~ RM3+ but very fragile lo (the small one, coz it's not very thick).. must handle with care.

exampleck1.jpg

w201.png

xinney - which shop at avenue K?

beautifulgown -ya lor I didn't think about tax issues.. mm.. then I don't think I'll go ahead with the plan buying from them. But it's a pity because it is really really pretty.

xinney - which shop at avenue K?

beautifulgown -ya lor I didn't think about tax issues.. mm.. then I don't think I'll go ahead with the plan buying from them. But it's a pity because it is really really pretty.

Tsukushi, the one next to Hainan Station.. on the same floor with Little Taiwan and Kim Gary, its at the most corner near the toilet. :)

tax! <_< sigh .. I remember when I went to pos office to collect my WG, I almost kena tax - 30% oh!! adui then I hu ha hu ha at kastam .. finally they let me go without any tax .. phewwwwwww

xinney - ur inbox is full when i try to pm you..

so.. just want to confirm.. ur wedding nx year or november this year..

mine middle next year.. so if you want to share the bulk order next year.. we can... but not this year laa... need to wait bonus masuk dulu... LOL

just wondering if anyone ever bought anything from this site.. it is from Thailand but by god the candles are so nice.

http://www.wasila.co.th/

I like a few of it..

WC-F04Mini.jpg

does anyone knows any shops in malaysia that sells this kind of candles...

Hi,

I brought candle that similar as this at RM.050 piece only at Bangkok!!~~

shirey - seriously... *sigh..* how to go to bangkok with the situation now..

tsukushi,

Yeah the situation now is very bad. Really can not go. Hope next month will be better cos my friend is going there. Wish she able to get the similar candle for me as I think the quantity I have now seem to be enough. :unsure:

even year end I'm at Phuket, I oso not dare to go to Bangkok .. I bet HB will not allow too :(

Yeah I also started to worry about my Krabi trip next month :blink:

Mine is this year end in Dec, hopefully by then the situation is getting better.

Actually the conference's organization changed to SG and then they changed back to Phuket again, sigh .. so uncertain, luckily I haven't book the ticket.

even year end I'm at Phuket, I oso not dare to go to Bangkok .. I bet HB will not allow too :(

Yeah I also started to worry about my Krabi trip next month :blink: