Sign in to follow this  
tsukushi

cute candles from thailand

Mine is this year end in Dec, hopefully by then the situation is getting better.

Actually the conference's organization changed to SG and then they changed back to Phuket again, sigh .. so uncertain, luckily I haven't book the ticket.

even year end I'm at Phuket, I oso not dare to go to Bangkok .. I bet HB will not allow too :(

Yeah I also started to worry about my Krabi trip next month :blink:

Beautifulgown you are so lucky. But I had booked my ticket and accommodation.

shirey82,

the reason I don't book the tickets n hotels is .. very simple, my immediately boss gave the green light but because of the uncertainty of the organizer, so now we everything on hold again.

this morning i log into the website, even the venue they also cannot decide .. aiks, not sure they are going to have it at town or at any of the beach side.

shirey82,

the reason I don't book the tickets n hotels is .. very simple, my immediately boss gave the green light but because of the uncertainty of the organizer, so now we everything on hold again.

this morning i log into the website, even the venue they also cannot decide .. aiks, not sure they are going to have it at town or at any of the beach side.

Beautifulgown,

No wonder lor. But I also consider as lucky due to my fh need to go training at US we had postpone the trip. If not I will go to Krabi today~~

shirey82,

ahh .. how's d situation at Thailand now?

I didn't check at newspaper nor CNN site.

I think either Krabi or Phuket, the situation still under control over there. :) hehehe .. let us not to worry too much first. :P

Hi All,

FYI my friend had just come back from Bangkok. According to her everything is under control and the place is even safer than Malaysia wor~~

wow! then my trip to phuket should be safe :)

ish .. right until now office hasn't make the payment, today I need to rush them liau. adui .. sigh sigh ..

Hi All,

FYI my friend had just come back from Bangkok. According to her everything is under control and the place is even safer than Malaysia wor~~

sigh .. if fully booked then have to use other alternative.

ahh finance just called me, confirm the fee amount, guess they will settle it by today. Will book the tickets soon but still not sure the hotel.

Yeah yeah beautifulgown you must rush them already. Worry afterward the flight fully booked~~

list down what to buy? hahahaha .. I told him I prepared RM2000 to shop there, don't know enough or not .. he *faint* ki. hahaha :D

anyway, we will also stop by KL for few days, so need to really plan for it.

list down what to buy? hahahaha .. I told him I prepared RM2000 to shop there, don't know enough or not .. he *faint* ki. hahaha :D

anyway, we will also stop by KL for few days, so need to really plan for it.

Wah~~~ 2K!! a lot wor… guess is normal for us all since we are shopping queen :rolleyes:

shirey,

haha .. that's why HB *faint* ki! :D hahahahaha

HB keeps on persuading me to save $$ save $$ so end up .. RM2k including our jalan at phuket and phi phi :D haahha .. otherwise, save $ to shop in KL :P

shirey,

haha .. that's why HB *faint* ki! :D hahahahaha

HB keeps on persuading me to save $ save $ so end up .. RM2k including our jalan at phuket and phi phi :D haahha .. otherwise, save $ to shop in KL :P

beautifulgown

he he he how many day you will be at Thailand?

The conference is from 20 - 22, I will be in Phuket on 19 or going there early.

See how it goes first, because I wanna drop by KL too.

then I think 2k should be enough lor... ;) . he he he your hubby must pray hard for it too :P

hehe .. if still shop in KL, I don't think so la :P

anyway .. this round I just listen to HB la .. budget budget.

Better let him keeps the cash and credit cards, otherwise .. hehehe .. I takut la :P

hehe .. if still shop in KL, I don't think so la :P

anyway .. this round I just listen to HB la .. budget budget.

Better let him keeps the cash and credit cards, otherwise .. hehehe .. I takut la :P

Yeah yeah correct if the cash and credit cards with us sure we can’t resist not buying lor. ;)

tsukushi,

I need 450 pieces for wedding favour, if get from phuket .. wow! heavy leh :P

don't want to get my luggage full of wedding favour then I cannot get what I want :P

shirey,

haha yaya :P so better let HB holds it, but we still need some cash for small items. :D