All sisters here,

please do not go to Inspiration Bribal at Taman Sentosa. Their service is no good and they are not sincere in serving you. they are out to earn your money by asking you to add more photos. If you don't add, they will show you a black face. If you like their gowns and do not mind their service, you can consider them. I took my PS there and i will definitely not recommend anyone there anymore. I went there because my cousin and other friends had theirs taken there... Thought it's good so I went there to try. But I'm disappointed in their service. :sauer2: which make me and my hubby vry angry. Even my friend who sign up at the same time as me, she is also very pissed off with Inspiration.

All pretty brides ,

I am getting married march 2009. Starting to plan my wedding... :rolleyes:

Any recommendation of JB Bridal house?

I heard Inspiration at Taman Century is not bad. Any comment?

How does Inspiration compare to SG bridal house?

uh really that bad?sorry to hear that...

I did my PS shoot there, but they were all quite friendly back then.

And yes, they would ask if I'd like to add more photos to my album, but they didn't urge me to do so.

Hrmmm...

how much did you spend on your PS shoot there?

mine is around 7k plus... I know it's a bit expensive... But quite satisfied with the result...

Hi Chewingum,

If its not too much to ask, can I know the details of your friend's pacakge for D'gio?

Many thanks.

sorry rachling for the very late reply..hehe

i only managed to view their album but didnt ask abt the package.

yeah i agree, their backgrounds for indoor photoshoot are juz too plain...

Hi, Linda

Have u ever heard of Digio Bridal Cafe? which is in Tmn Sri Tebrau, opposite Season Bakery, a bridal shop which is in a bungalow, very unique....

My friend juz taken photo there, very nice pix, very diff fm SG & Venus. Outdoor taken in Spore. The shots that the photographer taken were so natural...

New choice for u...

HI,

My sis signed up the package with DiGio,cost RM3688, saw the PS, quite oK, but the wedding gown design so so only. There is BS fair on 14-16 Nov at Plaza Pelangi. Im thinking to go where also,as my wedding is on 2009,AD not confirm yet,thinking to sign up package there.I heard in the forum mentioned Venus not bad, but not sure how is the PS and offer. Another BS-Dawn's PS looks nice also located in CS.

Not sure anyone can share of Venus & Dawn's ?

Hi, I've juz asked about D'gio's package, and they insisted that they do not have any RM3688 package.

they offered me a RM3988 package. I'm worried that they might increase the price for us to slash.. would u pls provide me more info abt the package? TQ very much..

Hi!! I am new here.... just join today. :wub:

Can anyone give me comment about Je Taime Bridal House in Johor Jaya?

Thanks.. :lol:

hi, i also new here?

got anyone go for Mona Lisa Bridal?

thanks

Hi!! I am new here.... just join today. :wub:

Can anyone give me comment about Je Taime Bridal House in Johor Jaya?

Thanks.. :lol:

hi, i also new here?

got anyone go for Mona Lisa Bridal?

thanks

Hi! I'm another newbie here

Been searching around Sentosa, Johor Jaya n City Square for BS.

Quite happy with service in Sentosa except for Inspiration..very snooty

VERY UNhappy with Service at Mona Lisa at City Square. Went there on recommendation of a friend and my sister who works in City Square. When I asked for the lady boss's daughter Apple, the counter staff looked at me like I asked for a pile of manure! When I was shown to Apple herself, she looked at me very irritably and did not appear in the least interested. Granted she was busy - she was doing a bride's hair for a photo-shoot, she could have at least been more curteous. Unlike other BS in JB, they didn't let me try any gowns at all and looked at me like I couldn't afford the prices there. Is this the kind of service a BS suppose to offer?! Made me so upset I swear never to go to any BS in City Square and never to recommend anyone to go there.

HELLO GIRLS!!

i juz took my photo shoots at SG BRIDAL SHOP 2 weeks ago... the service there was good..everyone was friendly to us.. =) i love their service..

Aniway the package mi n hubby signed up was rm6088..but after much discussion we round up to rm7488.. :smile: and the package includes..

7 indoor gowns,

5 outdoor gowns as i had 3 outdoor scenes.. ( sultan garden, desaru n spore). The salesperson let mi choose whichever gown i wan as im quite skinny thus they put in quite alot of effort to alter n alter my gown again n again.. hehe

Btw i juz chosen my photos for my upcoming albums..but i add rm8.5k more haha coz all the pics are really so beautiful thanks to kenneth my photograper. :tongue: So the total costs of my whole photo shoots package is arnd 16k.

And i signed up kenneth as my actual day photographer too.. it costs rm 2000.

TXkgV2VkZGluZyBpcyBpbiA.jpg

HELLO GIRLS!!

i juz took my photo shoots at SG BRIDAL SHOP 2 weeks ago... the service there was good..everyone was friendly to us.. =) i love their service..

Aniway the package mi n hubby signed up was rm6088..but after much discussion we round up to rm7488.. :smile: and the package includes..

7 indoor gowns,

5 outdoor gowns as i had 3 outdoor scenes.. ( sultan garden, desaru n spore). The salesperson let mi choose whichever gown i wan as im quite skinny thus they put in quite alot of effort to alter n alter my gown again n again.. hehe

Btw i juz chosen my photos for my upcoming albums..but i add rm8.5k more haha coz all the pics are really so beautiful thanks to kenneth my photograper. :tongue: So the total costs of my whole photo shoots package is arnd 16k.

Hi Anyone here heard Valentine Bridal & Photo Studio before? Is the service and price reasonable?

HELLO GIRLS!!

7 indoor gowns,

Wahh 16k kinda alot.. hahaa how many shots you get overall for 16k? are they gonna give you all the soft copy of all the shots they took or just those that you choose only?

i'm interested to engage them also, can please tell me more about your package details. can just pm me if you dont mind. May i also know which SA that you engage with? Btw, kenneth can speak english or not??

Argh.. sorry i have so many qns, hope you can pm me soon. Thanks.. ^^

HELLO GIRLS!!

7 indoor gowns,

Wahh 16k kinda alot.. hahaa how many shots you get overall for 16k? are they gonna give you all the soft copy of all the shots they took or just those that you choose only?

i'm interested to engage them also, can please tell me more about your package details. can just pm me if you dont mind. May i also know which SA that you engage with? Btw, kenneth can speak english or not??

hi...shots ar i dun rmb lol... coz some pages of my album i choose 1 pose onli.. =) Yup they gave me all the soft copies not only those i choose.. kenneth can speak eng or not ar..im not sure but i tink most prob can ba.. =)

u can juz email mi at xinyi0716@hotmail.com =) SA stands for? lol im not sure of those short form hehe

HELLO GIRLS!!

7 indoor gowns,

hi...shots ar i dun rmb lol... coz some pages of my album i choose 1 pose onli.. =) Yup they gave me all the soft copies not only those i choose.. kenneth can speak eng or not ar..im not sure but i tink most prob can ba.. =)

u can juz email mi at xinyi0716@hotmail.com =) SA stands for? lol im not sure of those short form hehe

Hi,

Im interested to see your pw photos if u have got your album..Thanks...

alicelee8104@yahoo.com

HELLO GIRLS!!

7 indoor gowns,

Hi,

alicelee8104@yahoo.com

Hi, Mind sharing SG bridal pics.

I'm on tight budget.

Any suggesstion?

Thanks for your help.

Email: sgjb2010@hotmail.com

im a SGbridal bride.

i love the phototaking style tat this studio provide.

Signed with them coz i received alot compliments abt tis bridal studio.

I had been through the photoshoot (the photos are nice!!), and everything, now left with last fitting of my Actual Day gown, as my wedding is this mth.

But on the day of choosing my Actual Day gown, which was last week, im very disappointed by the treatment i received from my sales coordinator.

she even said me, 'you eat too much this few days isit...'

which i did not take it to heart, coz joking ma..

but my sisters that accompany me in, was very disturb by this...and say she's rude for saying tat.

Coz im big in size, there's many gowns, tat doesnt fit me, and they said they canot alter.

the Actual Day gowns are ways too different from the Photoshoot gowns..

photoshoot gowns, it took me last than 45mins, and im done with the selection. I a very easy-going person.

My sales coordinator's attitude also changes, since the day of my photo selection, that i did not top-up for any additional pics.

Im on tight budget..!

Since after that, whenever i called and enquire something, she will say busy now, will check and call me back, but she did not call me back for few days, till i call her back and chase her..

Till now, im still upset about taking my EG that i dun like.

Im sad about me having this problem.

I am getting married dec 2010. I'm Starting to plan my wedding now...

Any recommendation of JB Bridal house? :wub::wink:

Mind to share your wedding album with me?

My email: channelwed@yahoo.com.sg

Please advice on wat point shld i take note...thanks all pretty brides!!

All pretty brides ,

I am getting married march 2009. Starting to plan my wedding... :rolleyes:

Any recommendation of JB Bridal house?

I heard Inspiration at Taman Century is not bad. Any comment?

How does Inspiration compare to SG bridal house?

Hi Gal,

Please consider other before you decided to go to Inspiration, because it is very very expensive... my colleague has spend RM 10k on they package. Initially they sign up for about RM5k but at the end they paid RM10k.. today i went to the SG wedding fair, heard from another person saying the same thing. so if you are willing to spend that much then go ahead.. but if not.. please be careful...

I also considering SG briday house now.. but can't decide yet...

Yes, Inspiration is a bit expensive...

Me and hubby chose RM3888 package, but it ended up with RM 7K+ in total...

But anyway, the result is not bad...

Hi, i'm the newbie here.

huh... i'm shock for the comments. I just signed RM3888 package. Can you let me what is extra 3K come from? I can have a guideline

HELLO GIRLS!!

7 indoor gowns,

Hi,

alicelee8104@yahoo.com

Hi, Mind sharing SG bridal pics.

I'm on tight budget.

Any suggesstion?

Thanks for your help.

Email: sgjb2010@hotmail.com

Hi Desire,

I'm interested in find out more about SgBridal as well.

Do you mind to share your pics and package?

My email: chwey83@hotmail.com

Thanks!

yes, I agree with u ! I do spoke to this guy named Gucci and his attitude is arrogant. We had an appointment yet he let me waited more than an hour.

The only thing i don't like on Dgio is that photographer named Gucci. Freaking atitude problem. You will see he treat diff customer differently. If you're those carrot head willing let chop kao kao type, he will talk to you with smile. If you're those average joe like me who bargain till drop, he will show u face colour that darker thn black.

Also, they dont like plp disclose their package here in forum. they will make noise. Indoor studio pics if you notice, its just plain colour. no deco, no nothing. Try to get few customer sample and u will notice all the pose are the same.

Hi hi everyone,

i am new to this site as well...

I was planning for my wedding and paid a deposit of RM2k for my package taken during a briday fair in Persada Johor Bahru. The package i took was RM4999 inclusive of indoor and outdoor wedding picture shoot. The outdoor picture shoot will be in Bali. The package include air fare to Bali for 2 together with Photographer and make up artist.

Unfortunately, due to some Family matters for my husband to be side, i need to postpone my wedding date to 2012. I took up the wedding package at RM4999 which has a very good package including all standard & extra freebies. Since it's a photo shoot included to Bali. Is there anyone interested to take over?

Please let me know at chennile9595@gmail.com . The package can be transferred. Since it is a very good bargain inclusive of air fare to Bali for 2 ( hotel on your own, airport tax on yr own ). Only the Photograher & Make up artist and air fare charges in the Bali trip and indoor and overall packaged at RM4999. Please reply asap. Thank you girls....

hihi to all bride-to-be,

i am newbie here~

when discuss abt pre-wedding photoshoot,

it's actually depends on what style you want and what expectation you hold.

so it's good to do more homework and view more albums to know what you really want.

i happened to view my friend's pre-wedding photo album which taken by Digio,

i found it's not very unique. Maybe my friend didnt request much ~

the very important thing before the photoshooting is to communicate with the

photograher, as well as the designer and MUA (make up artist)

Anyway,

my Fiance and I are very keen on photography,

so we plan to sign a package from bridal shop (not just for the photoshoot but settle the costume needed for AD, Solemnization)

and one freelance photographer to have a contemporary style pre-wedding photoshoot.

Hope all of us here will have a very wonderful and beautiful pre-wedding photos!

Hi, I'm new here. Anyone heard about Miosa Couture Bridal shop? It's just next to the SG BS at Tmn Century.