*JS*

Slimming SHOP

just exercise more and cut down oily food.. eat fruits every day !!

All,

Frankly, have you ever ask yourself??? Why you need to cut down your weight or fat? For health?

Exercise is a MUST for everyone of us and it should be practised all the while. However, by doing exercise and cutting down oily food intake will only be able to cut down your weight, but it is NOT cutting down your fat or the worst is visceral fat (Intra-abdominal fat)? For your information, Visceral fat is the root cause of all the chronic disease for people who is overweight or obese.

Edwin, why cannot discuss here about this issue? or what you need to explain? are you doing direct selling? speaking for myself, of course i am interested to get rid of visceral fat... but then, also scared to call you lah... afterwards you bombard me with some magic products :wink:

Slimming centre works not solely because of their "fat burning machine" I would say 99% of it would come from the persistent follow up of their so call consultant. Reason being, everytime when u got there, they would weight you n measure you b4 n after. If one day u reach there, after measure, u din slim down, then they would be interrogating what have u been eating, n of course they would suggest diet plan for u, like whole day only eat fruits.. or all egg diet :P Who would not slim down being pressured to get weight lost, coz if u gain weight, u will be scolded.

Ya, that was what i faced when i went to the slimming center. They will weight me everytime before my treatment starts. Then after treatment ends. Not only weight, they will measure too, the thigh, arms, waist and buttock. All write down in details, then they will measure the body fat. Then will compare everything with the my previous measurement and weights. If it increase, they will show black face and ask me to add this add that to my treatment. If no change, they will say why no change one ah and ask me to add this add tat to my treatment too, If decrease then ok lo, smile to me and still ask me to add this add that to my treatment.. pengsan. Everytime go, i need to be prepared to fork out at least rm200 for the extra on top of what i've paid for the treatment.

They are so pandai to ask you to buy this buy that, add this add that. If when they recommend this thing to you, you dunwan bcoz its too expensive, immediately they will change the subject and recommend another thing which is of lower price to you. In my opinion, they must sell something to you each time you come. The first few times, i will buy but later on, i feel its really too expensive to maintain, i've already paid RM3500 for the treatment, why am i required to fork extra money for extra things somemore. If like that, does it means the RM3500 treatment is actually of no use?

I still have balance of un-used treatment. Scare to go already. Will only go once a while when my weight increased or when i have nothing better to do :lol::lol: .

Back to your question of which is slimming center is good, i am not sure on that, but Glow & Glamour is definetely no good as i am their customer. Before i signed up, the consultant told me i can change the treatment to other thing, be it products or other treatment if i am not satisfied with it. After i signed, she say cannot. So i call to their HQ to complain. But as i have no prove :dash2: they can only listen to my complains and i cannot do anything.

No choice lo, continue with the treatment :sad:

i TOTALLY agree!! 100% agree!

I have been to Modern Beauty and Cenosis...not to say no results..but for the money i paid..it's just not worth!

everytime i go there they SURE ask me to add this add that..i signed up at rm2.9~3k, only had done 50% of the treatment, but the amount i top up/ added already hit 5~6k....i had nightmare everytime i left the shop..feel like never want to step in already.

beware of the so called promotions. they can sell you a bundle of treatments at a "promo" price, but once you are there for the treatment, they sure sell you some other things like ampoules..this cream that cream..@@ and they will claim that without that cream, cannot do treatment. feel cheated.

frankly speaking, if i could make the choice again, i wouldn;t have signed up ANY SLIMMING PACKAGE!!

i'm also totally agreeeee!!! 300%!!

recently,i've sign up slimming package at Slim World..(Im regret to sign up)

the treatment really painfull and they alwaz promo me their product during the treatment! :sauer2:

but i stay fixed in my decision neva eva get their ampoulse n whatever types of their product.. :bruce:

now, still 4visit to go,hope they talk will not influence mee... :sign0014:

im happy with my body but hate my tummy.. i have a big tummy fat .. does any slimming offer only slim down tummy fat? anyone experience it it?

im happy with my body but hate my tummy.. i have a big tummy fat .. does any slimming offer only slim down tummy fat? anyone experience it it?

some people say okay some people say no

better dont :cheers:

hi there,

i'd been to slimming centre too, tried the whole package to slim down my lower part. i was a pear shape lady. My advice is... I dont trust these centres anymore. Why? I got to continue signing the package for few times and it cost me so much.

Recently, I was intro by a friend of mine, Easecox Diamant. With this, I save my time going to the centre and save my money continue signing for the package.

Conclusion, slimming centres are out of my list...

I managed to lose 10 kg in 3 months after taking a slimming product. Very effective. No starving. I cld still enjoy my meals as i dont like to skip meals. I just drank the drink before my meal only.

Hi everyone, would like to ask around if anyone is interested in discounted slimming package at Dorra? I signed up a package but am unable to use it as I have no time to go. Kindly pm if there's anyone who is interested. I am letting go at almost half the cost.