*JS*

Slimming SHOP

This is a true story which just happened 2 weeks ago.

The clerk at the music school where I attend violin class was admitted to hospital. Reason? She went for slimming session in one of the slimming centre in mid valley. The package she signed up for was thermal therapy which involve wearing a thermal suit with IR. It end up 10% of her skin was burnt and she had to be admitted to GH ICU. 10% of skin meaning the damage penetrated to her dermis and not just 10% of the body.

Be careful what and where you sign up for. Better still, think twice whether do you really need this.

My mom's clerk took some slimming pills which gave her hallucinations...now she is a mental wreck and cannot work anymore. Scary....

I slimmed down about 8 kgs using supplements and maintaining a low carb, high protein diet. Took meal replacement drink for dinner. Exercise...I know I should but lazy lah. ;P If you are really interested then PM me. I can show you photos! Before and after. Haha

Slimming centre works not solely because of their "fat burning machine" I would say 99% of it would come from the persistent follow up of their so call consultant. Reason being, everytime when u got there, they would weight you n measure you b4 n after. If one day u reach there, after measure, u din slim down, then they would be interrogating what have u been eating, n of course they would suggest diet plan for u, like whole day only eat fruits.. or all egg diet :P Who would not slim down being pressured to get weight lost, coz if u gain weight, u will be scolded.

If you really wanted to slim down, perhaps u cud try those meal replacement diet...... which there are few well known ones in the market now. Most of them offers great flexibility. U'll only need to replace one meal. N for the most effective, try to replace it for dinner which u will see the result FAST! If u follow strictly, I'm sure u can get the results that slimming centre is claiming without spending those money :P

My mom's clerk took some slimming pills which gave her hallucinations...now she is a mental wreck and cannot work anymore. Scary....

I slimmed down about 8 kgs using supplements and maintaining a low carb, high protein diet. Took meal replacement drink for dinner. Exercise...I know I should but lazy lah. ;P If you are really interested then PM me. I can show you photos! Before and after. Haha

Hi, Ms. Lim

Wah..8kgs..so good! actualy i not very fat, js my arm look have "lou xu cai" & have "tou lam" loh :( . i only have 43-45kgs. Can PM me your photo? & How u do that? can list out for me?? TQ!

i myself tried Terimee before my wedding also.. :p

its effective and vy fast u can c the result.... i took the package somewhere in Jul last year...and took wedding photo on Sep 07..its took me abt 2 months to lose abt 7 kgs....vy effective right....before started the treatment my weight is abt 56kg...then after the treatment my weight is 49-50...

i think u will ask whether our weight will gain faster after the treatment or not right..hehhe...no it wont...i still can maintain my weight at 49-50 until my actual day of wedding at the end of last yr...

However, my weight gained now ..back to normal at 56kg...hahaha...coz jz delivered my baby 2 months ago... :p

so, i would recommeded Terimee for those who wish to lose weight by paying money...btw, u need to follow their instruction during the treatment...like control ur food intake and go there for treatment at least 2 times in a week...

Hi dear,

I would suggest properly diet ...like using supplements and maintaining a low carb, high protein diet. Took meal replacement drink for dinner. Exercise...I know I should but lazy lah. ;P If you are really interested then PM me. I'm on this kind of diet too... If you are interested PM .... will let you know more..... Thks

i myself tried Terimee before my wedding also.. :p

its effective and vy fast u can c the result.... i took the package somewhere in Jul last year...and took wedding photo on Sep 07..its took me abt 2 months to lose abt 7 kgs....vy effective right....before started the treatment my weight is abt 56kg...then after the treatment my weight is 49-50...

i think u will ask whether our weight will gain faster after the treatment or not right..hehhe...no it wont...i still can maintain my weight at 49-50 until my actual day of wedding at the end of last yr...

However, my weight gained now ..back to normal at 56kg...hahaha...coz jz delivered my baby 2 months ago... :p

so, i would recommeded Terimee for those who wish to lose weight by paying money...btw, u need to follow their instruction during the treatment...like control ur food intake and go there for treatment at least 2 times in a week...

MeiYa

How much did you spent for taking the courses? 7kg is quite a lot leh...

ariel83, why ban Marie France?

Mei Ya, I heard bad comments about Terimee in BU. Which center u go? how much u pay ar....?

I heard a lot of good comments about MayFair. Which outlet better? Cheaper means how much ar...? :tongue:

Mei Ya, I heard bad comments about Terimee in BU. Which center u go? how much u pay ar....?

I heard a lot of good comments about MayFair. Which outlet better? Cheaper means how much ar...? :tongue:

Chubby,

I did some survey actually... The market price for the package is about RM3k++ for Terimee, Mayfair and London... Terimee offer lower price package also, but not sure effective or not ... But the package they are promoting is RM4988

what are the bad comment about Terimee that you heard?

Chubby,

I did some survey actually... The market price for the package is about RM3k++ for Terimee, Mayfair and London... Terimee offer lower price package also, but not sure effective or not ... But the package they are promoting is RM4988

WOW!!! My budget is aroung 2k only. Seems like I can't affort all these slimming salon lah...

Terimme in BU specifically was commented for their bad service and unproffesional sales consultant.

Slimming centre works not solely because of their "fat burning machine" I would say 99% of it would come from the persistent follow up of their so call consultant. Reason being, everytime when u got there, they would weight you n measure you b4 n after. If one day u reach there, after measure, u din slim down, then they would be interrogating what have u been eating, n of course they would suggest diet plan for u, like whole day only eat fruits.. or all egg diet :P Who would not slim down being pressured to get weight lost, coz if u gain weight, u will be scolded.

Ya, that was what i faced when i went to the slimming center. They will weight me everytime before my treatment starts. Then after treatment ends. Not only weight, they will measure too, the thigh, arms, waist and buttock. All write down in details, then they will measure the body fat. Then will compare everything with the my previous measurement and weights. If it increase, they will show black face and ask me to add this add that to my treatment. If no change, they will say why no change one ah and ask me to add this add tat to my treatment too, If decrease then ok lo, smile to me and still ask me to add this add that to my treatment.. pengsan. Everytime go, i need to be prepared to fork out at least rm200 for the extra on top of what i've paid for the treatment.

They are so pandai to ask you to buy this buy that, add this add that. If when they recommend this thing to you, you dunwan bcoz its too expensive, immediately they will change the subject and recommend another thing which is of lower price to you. In my opinion, they must sell something to you each time you come. The first few times, i will buy but later on, i feel its really too expensive to maintain, i've already paid RM3500 for the treatment, why am i required to fork extra money for extra things somemore. If like that, does it means the RM3500 treatment is actually of no use?

I still have balance of un-used treatment. Scare to go already. Will only go once a while when my weight increased or when i have nothing better to do :lol::lol: .

Back to your question of which is slimming center is good, i am not sure on that, but Glow & Glamour is definetely no good as i am their customer. Before i signed up, the consultant told me i can change the treatment to other thing, be it products or other treatment if i am not satisfied with it. After i signed, she say cannot. So i call to their HQ to complain. But as i have no prove :dash2: they can only listen to my complains and i cannot do anything.

No choice lo, continue with the treatment :sad:

Chubby,

WOW!!! My budget is aroung 2k only. Seems like I can't affort all these slimming salon lah...

Terimme in BU specifically was commented for their bad service and unproffesional sales consultant.

Chubby,

I got Terimee Jan09 boucher, number of packages are within your budget... Some even offer facial voucher... If you sign up at Time Square you can enjoy the gym facilities for free... But they may ask you to top ...

You may try your luck :cool:

Chubby,

Chubby,

I got Terimee Jan09 boucher, number of packages are within your budget... Some even offer facial voucher... If you sign up at Time Square you can enjoy the gym facilities for free... But they may ask you to top ...

You may try your luck :cool:

Wow!!! sounds great. Thx! U've tried it? How's the result?

For whose who really wanted to try on slimming packages, go for Mayfair.

I have tried Marie France (KLCC), Slimming Sanctuary (DU) and Unisense (DU). They are all helpless, furthermore their treatments are over priced and unprofessional. I have managed to lose 5kg, gained a nice body shape and able to maintain my shape for 3 years until I got pregnant :tongue:

I was 54kg before the treatment, after the treatment I became 49kg and now because of child birth I am back to 53kg again ... sad sad...

Mayfair claimed that their post natal treatments are very good, but I can only see a weight lost of 3kg so far, figure is back except on my tummy :sad: which a lot of ppl said the most difficult part to gain back the shape after childbirth.

If you would like to know more about my slimming experience, please PM me. :lol:

Banned --> MArie France!

You may try Mayfair (cheaper and can c results).

Everyone should ban Marie France. I’ve got a free treatment voucher and I visited Shah Alam Branch. They postpone the appointment because of the voucher. WTH!!! :angry:

Then I went to Klang branch. They refuse to exchange the voucher with any package lower than RM1500!!! I’ve heard enough comment of their service so I didn’t want to invest so much on them, then they exchange the voucher with a treatment that less than 1 hour and claimed that they have 6 sessions in it!!!! Wrap Scrub, Massage, Mask, Warm Blanket, and lastly breathing exercise which is less than 1 min!!! :dash2:

When the treatment was over, they did not have ant post consultation and didn’t measure if there is any effect!! The consultant just told me to call her if I’m interested and she is rushing back home!!! :bruce:

In summary, what a Professional Slimming Center that have a tag line of “ THE WORLD’S SLIMMING PROFFESIONALS” and offer such a service.

So, sis, pls be wise when choosing slimming centre because I wont go back to Marie France anymore.

:oops:

Wonder why the so called "slimming consultants" look so thin? This is because they smoked! I caught a few of them smoking at the alley when I finished my treatments and were on the way to get my car. I have even met a slimming consultant who told me this up front "If you want to be like me, pretty and slim, you must sign up the package" In fact she was not that pretty, she was just very slim :sauer2:

Wonder why the so called "slimming consultants" look so thin? This is because they smoked! I caught a few of them smoking at the alley when I finished my treatments and were on the way to get my car. I have even met a slimming consultant who told me this up front "If you want to be like me, pretty and slim, you must sign up the package" In fact she was not that pretty, she was just very slim :sauer2:

Hi there,

Have you heard before Bizzybody the slimming expert there are the first assurance slimming centre in Malaysia.My aunty was visit to their outlet at Pavillion,and the outlet was so exclusive and the service was good.My aunty have sign up the package and finally she have successfull lost the her kg,she said because it's was the support from the consultant and the therapist and of course need my co-o perated the most importent. :wub:

Hi there,

Have you heard before Bizzybody the slimming expert there are the first assurance slimming centre in Malaysia.My aunty was visit to their outlet at Pavillion,and the outlet was so exclusive and the service was good.My aunty have sign up the package and finally she have successfull lost the her kg,she said because it's was the support from the consultant and the therapist and of course need my co-o perated the most importent. :wub:

hi chowchow,

how much is their slimming package? how much ur aunty spend & take how long for her to lost kg?

For whose who really wanted to try on slimming packages, go for Mayfair.

I have tried Marie France (KLCC), Slimming Sanctuary (DU) and Unisense (DU). They are all helpless, furthermore their treatments are over priced and unprofessional. I have managed to lose 5kg, gained a nice body shape and able to maintain my shape for 3 years until I got pregnant :tongue:

I was 54kg before the treatment, after the treatment I became 49kg and now because of child birth I am back to 53kg again ... sad sad...

Mayfair claimed that their post natal treatments are very good, but I can only see a weight lost of 3kg so far, figure is back except on my tummy :sad: which a lot of ppl said the most difficult part to gain back the shape after childbirth.

If you would like to know more about my slimming experience, please PM me. :lol:

yeah, rite. check out my post! have a read ...

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....showtopic=16260

Hi all, I've heard a lot abt slimming centres so I'm not keen to get my mom into one. Furthermore, I believe, to slim down you need a more comprehensive approach. I was introduced to TRA( The right Approach) by a pharmacist friend and was very impressed with the program. After researching more abt the company's background, i finally told my mom to try it. This was year 2007 and my mom was 54 yo! Not easy for women above 50 to lose weight and she has 6 children, so you can imagine how big she is!

SHe lost only 6 kg, but 4 kg is fat! This is what I like abt the prog, it targets fat loss and not just weight loss, if anyone of you interested to look at my mom's transformation, you can email me at lilzest@gmail.com. I'll be running TRA workshop this sat in KL...so for those of you who may be interested to know more, do email me for details. Its a very effective prog and most importantly is that its safe! Do find out more abt TRA, and make a great choice and lose weight for the last time!

TRA was around in the region for the past 4-5 years, it was recently launched in malaysia...so, join us to lose weight the healthy way.

Hi,

I am newly joined here. Anyone else can have any good recommendation on slimming centre? Planning to take wedding photos. :P

someone from here say that mayfair is cheap and can c the result!! may i know is how much?? how many kg can lost?

Ya, that was what i faced when i went to the slimming center. They will weight me everytime before my treatment starts. Then after treatment ends. Not only weight, they will measure too, the thigh, arms, waist and buttock. All write down in details, then they will measure the body fat. Then will compare everything with the my previous measurement and weights. If it increase, they will show black face and ask me to add this add that to my treatment. If no change, they will say why no change one ah and ask me to add this add tat to my treatment too, If decrease then ok lo, smile to me and still ask me to add this add that to my treatment.. pengsan. Everytime go, i need to be prepared to fork out at least rm200 for the extra on top of what i've paid for the treatment.

They are so pandai to ask you to buy this buy that, add this add that. If when they recommend this thing to you, you dunwan bcoz its too expensive, immediately they will change the subject and recommend another thing which is of lower price to you. In my opinion, they must sell something to you each time you come. The first few times, i will buy but later on, i feel its really too expensive to maintain, i've already paid RM3500 for the treatment, why am i required to fork extra money for extra things somemore. If like that, does it means the RM3500 treatment is actually of no use?

I still have balance of un-used treatment. Scare to go already. Will only go once a while when my weight increased or when i have nothing better to do :lol::lol: .

Back to your question of which is slimming center is good, i am not sure on that, but Glow & Glamour is definetely no good as i am their customer. Before i signed up, the consultant told me i can change the treatment to other thing, be it products or other treatment if i am not satisfied with it. After i signed, she say cannot. So i call to their HQ to complain. But as i have no prove :dash2: they can only listen to my complains and i cannot do anything.

No choice lo, continue with the treatment :sad:

i TOTALLY agree!! 100% agree!

I have been to Modern Beauty and Cenosis...not to say no results..but for the money i paid..it's just not worth!

everytime i go there they SURE ask me to add this add that..i signed up at rm2.9~3k, only had done 50% of the treatment, but the amount i top up/ added already hit 5~6k....i had nightmare everytime i left the shop..feel like never want to step in already.

beware of the so called promotions. they can sell you a bundle of treatments at a "promo" price, but once you are there for the treatment, they sure sell you some other things like ampoules..this cream that cream..@@ and they will claim that without that cream, cannot do treatment. feel cheated.

frankly speaking, if i could make the choice again, i wouldn;t have signed up ANY SLIMMING PACKAGE!!