Datina

Personalized Ribbon...

Hi Datina,

I come across printed ribbon at the gift shop at Centrepoint Bandar Utama (the gift shop located just opposite Star Buck & opposite the cashier counter of Baskin Robbin). There are variety of it....

But that time, my best fren bought the red ribbon with HEI (chinese prosperity word in gold)...

Maybe u can try chk out.

Hi Datina,

There's one shop located at bandar sri permaisuri cheras sells the ribbon tht u r looking for. is a malay wedding shop selling those hantaran wedding gifts but they do sell a lot of ribbons at very cheap price.

if u take lrt , u can go down frm salak selatan sta and its a walking distance to the shop. wil try to get the name if i pass by today.

Hi Savanah

Thank you for your suggestion ... But I'm kind of confused... you mean Star LRT Salak Selatan station, or which one? Hehehe...

Hi Datina,

There's one shop located at bandar sri permaisuri cheras sells the ribbon tht u r looking for. is a malay wedding shop selling those hantaran wedding gifts but they do sell a lot of ribbons at very cheap price.

if u take lrt , u can go down frm salak selatan sta and its a walking distance to the shop. wil try to get the name if i pass by today.

Hi Datina,

Try the shop name AEIOU. Saw ribbon at Cheras Leisure Mall.

Here the their HQ

a.e.i.o.u. studio sdn bhd, 24 jalan 30b/146

desa tasik selatan, 57000 kuala lumpur malaysia.

cheers, nikki

Hi datina,

Yes, u r rite... the shop located nearby.. u get down from Star LRT Salak Selatan station.... find ur way to 7-11 and the wedding shop is located at same row of 7-11. the wedding shop is next to kedai tayar (1st floor).

personalized ribbon owes expensive, at first tot of getting the personalized ribbon, aiks .. expensive and after HB persuading me .. hehe .. end up I given up the personalized ribbon.

Datina,

I saw the personalized ribbon with the words "Our wedding" or similar sort in Borders in Gardens & The Curve and Tangs (at customer service) in Pavilion. About RM20++ depending on size.

Thanks everyone for your feedback

My sister found a website www.printribbon.com.my that do personalized ribbons too. I think it's the same shop as Savannah mentioned.

datina - I went to Jalan TAR today and dropped by a craft shop in Semua House called Sinmin *my mum wants to get supplies to DIY my hantaran sets*

they have ribbons with 'our wedding' wording.. wanted to buy but got vetoed by my mum

2908865067_14fb38aa86.jpg

2908865071_f355837396.jpg

I think it retails RM4 per roll.. multiple colour.. and sorry lousy pics.. took it with my phone camera

wow .. RM4 per roll? it is cheap oh.

mm .. where is Jalan TAR? by the way how wide of the ribbon??

ish .. I can't find such a good deal in Kuching.

Beside our wedding, any other writing?

datina - I went to Jalan TAR today and dropped by a craft shop in Semua House called Sinmin *my mum wants to get supplies to DIY my hantaran sets*

they have ribbons with 'our wedding' wording.. wanted to buy but got vetoed by my mum

2908865067_14fb38aa86.jpg

2908865071_f355837396.jpg

I think it retails RM4 per roll.. multiple colour.. and sorry lousy pics.. took it with my phone camera

only our wedding wording.. sorry BG... and I found these at the corner of the shop.. quite hidden. Only got the width in the pic.. not sure how wide actually did not really check...

Jalan TAR is short for Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. This is the road with lots of textile shops near SOGO Kuala Lumpur

MAP

http://www.klcity.com/semua-house

the shop is at the basement next to the foodcourt

tsukushi,

thanks for sharing, not that familiar in KL :) hehehe I wonder I can find the place or not :P

but the ribbon is really cheap la .. RM4 per roll .. cheap oh.

only our wedding wording.. sorry BG... and I found these at the corner of the shop.. quite hidden. Only got the width in the pic.. not sure how wide actually did not really check...

Jalan TAR is short for Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. This is the road with lots of textile shops near SOGO Kuala Lumpur

MAP

http://www.klcity.com/semua-house

the shop is at the basement next to the foodcourt

Hi datina/BG,

My FH bought the ribbon with the words "Our Wedding" from Sykt Bunga Reben Sdn Bhd.

RM7.50 for 13 meters. It's slightly different quality from the one Tsukushi posted here.

The one i bought has got a silver border, the width is 1.5cm.

We used this ribbon on my DIY bouquet for my recent PS. Here is the photo the ribbon is not very clear la, if you want a clearer shot got to wait cos i only have phone camera. :P

2833359209_e1991aa944.jpg

Evelyn,

Can roughly see the ribbon .. sigh .. I really wish I can get the printed ribbon in kuching with such a good rate.

Otherwise can I trouble you girl to help me? this year I will be in KL but I'm not sure whether I can find the place .. I will be in Midvalley, Bintang area, Timesquare, KLCC, Ikea, Curve and Petaling Street. Any suggestion?? I wanna use it to tie my wedding invitation card. Hope anyone of you can help :) Terima Kasih :P

Hi datina/BG,

My FH bought the ribbon with the words "Our Wedding" from Sykt Bunga Reben Sdn Bhd.

RM7.50 for 13 meters. It's slightly different quality from the one Tsukushi posted here.

The one i bought has got a silver border, the width is 1.5cm.

We used this ribbon on my DIY bouquet for my recent PS. Here is the photo the ribbon is not very clear la, if you want a clearer shot got to wait cos i only have phone camera. :P

2833359209_e1991aa944.jpg

BG,

You need help to buy issit, tell me the QTY, Colour if you have the colour you want can PM or email to me.

i also bought another ribbon but that one is 1cm width, from SSF home deco mart, RM6.10 for 25 yards

here is the photo.

2910595387_61121cb978.jpg

2911441832_59f7ff8acf.jpg

2910613837_2caf84a549.jpg

Evelyn,

yaya need your help to get the ribbon if not too ma fan :P

I like the first one with 1cm wide, if there's other colors than white :)

the silver printed one also nice :) please help me to check if there is red color :)

thanks thanks :)

tsukushi

i bought it at the SSF in damansara, the Jalan TAR branch closes quite early, about 7pm if not mistaken, cos there was once i went there at 7.15pm and it was closed too :P

evelyn - which ssf home deco mart did u buy these ribbons? I wanted to go to the one in Jalan TAR but it was closed yesterday.. :P :sad:

Dear Evelyn and tsukushi

Thanks for your help.... was looking crazy for the ribbons... I'll drop by two of the shop when I'm free..

But I'm wondering where is SSF Home Deco? Can you explain to me it's around which area?