Datina

Personalized Ribbon...

genie,

I don't expect to see Fah has this type of ribbon, I just went there to look for ordinary satin ribbon until I saw it.

Ling,

Ribbons' very nice.

Looks fab when tied to the fan.

Great Hunt you have there.

bg, i went ribbon shopping today too, i saw those you bought, i also buy one, but mine one the printing not that nice i come back only realised some senget also la... your one ok ar?

i bought it i think 3.50 one roll, i thought send photo to you, if you want then i buy and mail the rest of the hair stuffs to you la, save postage.. but you faster than me, sudah beli hahahaha....

evelyn,

I saw tat last week then HB says why not just beli la, no nid to trouble your KL's friend :)

it is 10 yards per reem, not sure for yours leh!? the SA told me 15 yards, balik measure mana ada oh! hahah .. only 10 yards, then the next day go back to sapu the rest end up 15 reems .. hahaha

belum bayar you .. the 'hair clip' .. I only can transfer the $ to you either frm maybank or RHB, which one is ok for you??

oooo.... i didn't measure it la. im going to take it and return tomorrow there is another better quality ribbon i may take that one la...

i dont have MBB but i will sms to you my FH MBB acct # tomorrow la :)

evelyn,

ok ok .. :) no problem. PM me your HB's account, I will transfer on Wednesday night otherwise I will get HB to transfer it :)

10 yards not a lot la, only enuf for 30 fans .. roughly 1 cent for each fan .. hahaha .. kinda ok lah.

Cause I bought a lot thus I ask for discount, so end up is RM2.70 per reem, not a lot but better than no discount :P

I bought some personalised ribbon online and had no problem with the delivery. I even got the ribbon quicker than I expected. The ribbon quality was great and printed exactly like I wanted. We used it to tie our tulle favours for our wedding. Here's where you can buy it - http://www.frenchfavors.com

mmm .. how much you spent in total?

I bought some personalised ribbon online and had no problem with the delivery. I even got the ribbon quicker than I expected. The ribbon quality was great and printed exactly like I wanted. We used it to tie our tulle favours for our wedding. Here's where you can buy it - http://www.frenchfavors.com

I saw these types of ribbons in MPH, available abundantly and low in cost. Anyone who's still interested can go and check.