peipei

Confinement Lady (Pui Yuet)

My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.

She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.

She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.

She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.

She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!

She would call me each day to check on baby after she left.

If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?

Hi yivoon....would you please share your confinement lady's contact with me? wisemints@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

Hi yivoon,

would you pls pm me the contact too?thanks..

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.

She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.

She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.

She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.

Hi hi yivoon....can you pls send me her contact?

email : amannequin@asia.com or amannequin@hotmail.com

Thanks for the help !!!

Hi Goofy,

Do you mind to share your CL list to me too at june_ng42@hotmail.com? As my due date also fall on CNY next year (same as skye). Thank you so much!

Hi Ryoko, sorry for late reply - travelling without net access. Of course we don't mind sharing, sharing is caring! We have emailed the list to your email address. Cheers.

Hihi,

my edd is feb 2012. Looking for CL too. Anyone can share the contact?

Quite headache now...

Hi San2010, why so headache? take it easy. looking for confinement lady is just the beginning...... more challenging and exciting moments as the journey begins.

let me have your email and I can share some phone numbers with you and you can dial them one by one..... no guarantee you will find one tho, but no harm trying.

Hihi,

Quite headache now...

Hi San2010, why so headache? take it easy. looking for confinement lady is just the beginning...... more challenging and exciting moments as the journey begins.

let me have your email and I can share some phone numbers with you and you can dial them one by one..... no guarantee you will find one tho, but no harm trying.

Pls email me tooo, My EDD is midlle Dec 2011, URGENT, my email is : yllee7227@hotmail.com..

thks....

hi, Yivoon, I need her contact urgently, please send to my email: lee5418@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

hi all,

just to share with u all regarding my CL...i just delivered my baby on June 2008

i found this CL through my mom's friend...she is cousin of my mom's frend..only 52 if not mistaken...she's from Taiping...she has more clients in Spore...

she's very good in taking care my bb...also very neat...after every meal she will mop the floor (whole house except bedroom coz its carpeted) and clean up my kitchen...

she will actually arrange my meal for the coming few days...remind my hubby what to buy...never waste...cut & pack those fish, meat, chicken etc nicely in a plastic bag for every meal...

she will also wash my hubby's clothing...cook dinner for him...

before she went back..she actually help me to change all my bedsheets...wash toilet and clean up my store :P

not like other CL...she dint watch TV drama series....only watch half an hour news with me :rolleyes:

not choosy in food...whatever left over last nite will be her lunch next day

b4 she left, she told me the recipe to cook the 'or chor teh', herbal soup etc...cut the ginger & keep in container for me...same as those left over fish & meats...

what i can say is she is really efficient & nice person...

anyone interested can PM me for her contact

definitely no commission from her...

just to share...coz previously i've been contact few CL which is very calculative and some even quite rude...finally i get her just 2 mths b4 i deliver...

Hi, Caren,

Please send me her contact to lee5418@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot!

hi Goofy,

i saw in the post you make over 20 calls to various CL.

Can you share their contact with me ? I'm due next year CNY and worried now.

my email is : rav3nz@gmail.com

thanks

hi skye, sure i can email to you later in the day, as sharing is caring, but i first need to type out all the 20+ numbers in the email.

meanwhile for those last minute yet to find one, can try these four. cheers

Dear All, after making calls to about 20 CL, we finally found one that can accommodate us in November. As of this a.m, these are still available, in case you are looking for one:

012-7019839 Hua Jie

016-5931858 Ah Yee

016-6910517 Ah Lin

016-6730103 Alice (does not wish to meet but wanted deposit to be banked in)

P/s : we don't know any of the above and have not tried their services, got their numbers thru public forums / internet. Hope the posting of numbers does not violate forum rules.

Hi Goofy,

Do you mind to share your CL list to me too at june_ng42@hotmail.com? As my due date also fall on CNY next year (same as skye). Thank you so much!

Hi Goofy,

I also want, could you please send to sallycky@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much ya...

Hihi,

Quite headache now...

Hi Goofy,

Appreciate if you could share some contacts with me too:)..Most rejected me due to busy even some i already give booking fees. :(..Please send to derekys2002@yahoo.com. tqvm....

hi,

I live in seremban and now 5 month pregnant..due date is end of december 2011. i want to search for CL at seremban.... work for day time only..... any recommend? please PM me at shanxuan2009@gmail.com

thanks....

Hi,

Anyone knows of any confinement lady who is willing to come to Puchong during the day only?

Hi Goofy,

Hi Ryoko, sorry for late reply - travelling without net access. Of course we don't mind sharing, sharing is caring! We have emailed the list to your email address. Cheers.

Hi Goofy,

I did not receive email from your side till now or do u mind to send again to my another email account (june_ng23@yahoo.com)?

Thank you so much :D

Hi , you can call Mdm Yang at 012 782 5529/ 012 7549 170. She is very good clean and neat and very experience. She very good in cooking and gimme a lot choices during confinement. She support breast feeding and take good care of me and baby. You can speak to her in Mandarin or Cantonese. (& little english)

Hope this can help.

Hi , you can call Mdm Yang at 012 782 5529/ 012 7549 170. She is very good clean and neat and very experience. She very good in cooking and gimme a lot choices during confinement. She support breast feeding and take good care of me and baby. You can speak to her in Mandarin or Cantonese. (& little english)

Hope this can help.

Thanks MayPang for the info.

Which area does she go to?

I am from Puchong. :)

Hi,

Anyone knows of any confinement lady who is willing to come to Puchong during the day only?

I am looking for one too. :lol:

Hi Yivoon,

May I have your CL contact no? and how much is she charging now? Thank you.

Hi Goofy,

I did not receive email from your side till now or do u mind to send again to my another email account (june_ng23@yahoo.com)?

Thank you so much :D

RYOKO: original email sent 27 July, and a re-send a while ago (21 Aug, 3:30pm)

Hi Goofy,

Appreciate if you could share some contacts with me too:)..Most rejected me due to busy even some i already give booking fees. :(..Please send to derekys2002@yahoo.com. tqvm....

Hi Goofy,

I also want, could you please send to sallycky@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much ya...

Gary1981 & youngmom - email sent 21 Aug 2011 ; 3:40pm. All the best, cheers.

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

hi i'm not sure u still checking this site or not but would like to get the contact number for this CL as my EDD is in 13/12/2011 pls send me the contact via email qjamiep@yahoo.com thx

pls email me her contact thx :) qjamiep@yahoo.com

Hi,

Anyone knows of a good confinement nanny from Penang or Kedah who is willing to come to KL? Reason is because my past 2 confinement nannies did not meet my expectations (calculative, low hygiene level, etc), thus will not consider re-employing them this round.

I am thinking of someone from the Northern states of M'sia as my mum mentioned that the confinement dishes are different (she is from Penang). I also thought that it would be nice for my mum to have someone from around her hometown to keep her company.

Pls. recommend if you know of anyone who fits this role.

Hi Yivoon,

This will be my 1st BB & i would like to have your CL contact number.Would u mind to email her HP at luckymoon_star@yahoo.com.Thanx in advance....hope to get your reply soon.