peipei

Confinement Lady (Pui Yuet)

My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.

She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.

She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.

She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.

She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!

She would call me each day to check on baby after she left.

If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?

pls email me her contact thx :) qjamiep@yahoo.com

My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.

She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.

She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.

She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.

Hi yivoon, could you email me your CL's contact please? Thanks.

eugch79@hotmail.com

Dear all,

I had my confinement 6 months back and man...I had to thank my lucky stars that we got a really good CL through the Confinement Agency.

Actually, getting CL from agency pure luck...it was really a risk to take.

My CL is Sister Yuk (I call her Yuk Cheh)...she is not the super traditional type of CL...as she works alot for those mummies in Spore and to be frank, mummies there are less traditional compare to those here.

She knows what is the limit of things I should and should not do....all the pantang and stuffs la.

To cut short my story, she is really a CL who really does her part...even if she had to sleep only 4 hrs at nite as my bb took some time to adjust to day and night time.

Her daily routine is to wake up 7 ish and start preparing the things for me for the day...boil water, cut ginger, wash my clothes and bb clothes, prepare by breakfast.

She would ask what I like to eat for breakfast and if I am ok with what she plan to cook for me.

She wash and hang my clothes and bb clothes...

Then she will start preparing for lunch for me...

After lunch she wash up and alternate days she would help me clean my hse...sweep and mop the floors and wash the toilets.

Then she will prepare water for me to wash up...and change the ginger water.

After all done, she will then take short nap with the bb then wakes up and prepare herself for dinner.

She don't eat the food she cook for me instead she will cook for herself as she will get sick eating my confinement food...TOO HEATY :)

At night she will start to put the soup or dessert to boil for the next day and always make sure i finish my red dates water as she will boil 1 big pot for me everyday.

She make sure I don't walk too much and stay in bed as much as possible.

And most importantly, she supports breastfeeding as I know some CL are lazy to bring the bb over to the mummy's room especially during the night time.

She is more excited than me when she sees the amt of milk I extract during each pump. Haha...

And of course...she LOVES BABY.

But really is not easy to book her and she is usually very booked out also most of the time.

Therefore if possible, do look for ur CL as early as possible.

Do PM me if you need her contact.

Hi sching2912, could you please email me your CL's contact please? Thanks.

eugch79@hotmail.com

Hi

I've just completed my Confinement recently. Her name is Choon Jie - really great at looking after baby, and cooking is really good. Helps out on doing some housework without asking when baby is sleeping! Really positive experience. I was quite fortunate that she had a slot because i left it a bit late.I believe she's fully book until after CNY next year, but I found her on a confinement nanny search website www.zenmom.my. There's quite a list of confinement ladies with reviews as well.

Hope that helps anyone still looking for confinement ladies.

Hi Ally

Can you email me Choon Jie contact no to sjeng78@yahoo.com? Thanksssss

Hi Joyful

So sorry - i dealt through her agent, Mrs Chin from Zenmom. Her number is 012-9046330. She was very professional and courteous, and guided to speak to Choon Jie.

Good luck in your search!

Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply, found back this thread finally!

Kuan Jie contact is 019-249-2993

Hope this helps!

Potatoes,

Thanks for the contact. I managed to call her up and she agreed to do my confinement for me in Pg. I'm so lucky to find a CL on such a short notice. Thanks again!

as I understand how hard to find a good CL.. I just finished my confinement on 24 nov.. and auntie stay with me until yesterday.. I like her service very much.. and I have write an review of hers at my blog.. you can see her picture... and some of her cooking dishes too..

http://yvonnefong.blogspot.com/2011/11/gre...tai-auntie.html

Hi Yvonne,

Can i have your confinement lady contact? please email to piggy_102@hotmail.com, thanks!

as I understand how hard to find a good CL.. I just finished my confinement on 24 nov.. and auntie stay with me until yesterday.. I like her service very much.. and I have write an review of hers at my blog.. you can see her picture... and some of her cooking dishes too..

Hi All,

Hope this helps!

Hi Potatoes. Thank you for sharing.

I have contacted Kuan Jie and she mentioned that she needs to take nap in the afternoon. Did she do so when she was with you? Is she very strict with all those pantang larang? Is she flexible in adapting views from books, i.e. Jennifer Hor's book and etc? Is she pro-breast feeding?

I stumbled in one of the websites/ blogs (can't remember the name of the same) with a comment on Kuan by Potatoes, not sure if it was you. It said she is OK but not spotless clean. Was that your comment? If yes, what did she do which makes you to give such comment?

Appreciate your reply.

Thank you very much.

Hi, can i know what is the current market price for confinement lady in KL?

I have asked a few and it is between RM3,300 to RM3,500 plus ang pow (up to you / at least RM100).

My confinement lady is pretty good. She cooks very well(cooked for my hubby if he's at home). Very hygienic person. She trained my maid from scratch in doing house work and taking care of my baby. She's not calculative at all and have good knowledge in taking care of the baby.She even keep notes on some of the details on taking care of baby.She speaks fluent English. My husband and I are very satisfied with her service that we extended her service for another 3 weeks. She has given me a good confinement experience !

Hi kiwipat....can I have the contact?

email : amannequin@asia.com or amannequin@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance....

kiwipat, my EDD is 8 Feb, can you give me your CL's contact?

My email add is waisum.teo@gmail.com.

thanks ya!

Hi yivoon,

Could you please share with me your superb CL's contact and her name pls? I really need it urgently as I have called 5-6 Cl and all fully booked due to dragon year next year. Thanking you in advanced. You may PM me or email to me chris_seah81@yahoo.com.

Hi All, currently I am in confinement and it's going to end by next week.

This is actually my second confinement, and I had bad experience with my first one, so I am extremely satisfied with this CL that I am going to recommend her.

I have always this notion that a good CL should loves baby. And this quality is found in the CL that I hired at the moment. She is extremely patient with baby, and at the tiniest sound that my boy made (even at midnite and when she is snoring), she will wake up, get up and take a look at baby, and feed, change nappies. I know this since I am sleeping with baby and CL. (For me, I won't trust strangers with my precious).

She is very "chin chai", clean house, wash clothes (mine, daughter, and hb), cook for both me and hb, even help to take care of my daughter. I dun watch or on my tv, so she dun watch as well.

She also knows what to do, and will take charge once she arrived, so I would suggest to list down your requirement of what needs to do, what to be done, in the beginning.

I have a very comfortable relationship with her, sometimes I even have the feeling she sayang my son more than me, heheh.

Since she is still under my employment, I won't release her contacts yet. But if you need it, just PM me and I will provide her number.

I received no commission. I have had a bad CL before and understand how stressful it is, which is why I am sharing out when I met a good CL. :D

hi Escudo,

Could you please pm me your Cl's contact. Thanking you in advanced:)

Dear all,

I had my confinement 6 months back and man...I had to thank my lucky stars that we got a really good CL through the Confinement Agency.

My CL is Sister Yuk (I call her Yuk Cheh)...she is not the super traditional type of CL...as she works alot for those mummies in Spore and to be frank, mummies there are less traditional compare to those here.

She knows what is the limit of things I should and should not do....all the pantang and stuffs la.

To cut short my story, she is really a CL who really does her part...even if she had to sleep only 4 hrs at nite as my bb took some time to adjust to day and night time.

Her daily routine is to wake up 7 ish and start preparing the things for me for the day...boil water, cut ginger, wash my clothes and bb clothes, prepare by breakfast.

She would ask what I like to eat for breakfast and if I am ok with what she plan to cook for me.

After lunch she wash up and alternate days she would help me clean my hse...sweep and mop the floors and wash the toilets.

After all done, she will then take short nap with the bb then wakes up and prepare herself for dinner.

She don't eat the food she cook for me instead she will cook for herself as she will get sick eating my confinement food...TOO HEATY :)

At night she will start to put the soup or dessert to boil for the next day and always make sure i finish my red dates water as she will boil 1 big pot for me everyday.

And most importantly, she supports breastfeeding as I know some CL are lazy to bring the bb over to the mummy's room especially during the night time.

She is more excited than me when she sees the amt of milk I extract during each pump. Haha...

But really is not easy to book her and she is usually very booked out also most of the time.

Dear all,

Hi,

Could you please PM me your CL (Yuk Jie)'s contact? Thanking you in advanced. My email address is chris_seah81@yahoo.com

Hi Yivoon,

Do you mind to share with the your CL's contact? My email address is chris_seah81@yahoo.com. thank you very much:)

My baby will be deliver next year Feb.

I desperate to have a Good CL for my wife and baby.

Please to everyone share with the your good experienced CL's contact?

My email address is mjnshaq@gmail.com.

Million Thanks...

Hi All,

Hope this helps!

Hi Potatoes. Thank you for sharing.

I have contacted Kuan Jie and she mentioned that she needs to take nap in the afternoon. Did she do so when she was with you? Is she very strict with all those pantang larang? Is she flexible in adapting views from books, i.e. Jennifer Hor's book and etc? Is she pro-breast feeding?

I stumbled in one of the websites/ blogs (can't remember the name of the same) with a comment on Kuan by Potatoes, not sure if it was you. It said she is OK but not spotless clean. Was that your comment? If yes, what did she do which makes you to give such comment?

Appreciate your reply.

Thank you very much.

Hi Heart,

Sorry for the late reply, just review this thread.

When Kuan was taking care of my bb, my bb wakes up almost every 2 hours for feed, diaper change, etc...so because of that, she naps when the baby naps longer in the afternoons, usually around 3pm-5pm.

Her typical day - wakes up around 7am, boils water, preparation of stuffs, boil keichi water, boil water for me to wash my face/brush teeth and also cook breakfast for me. Around 10am, she showers my bb, dress up,etc and then does the laundry and then prepares for lunch and also, boils the herbal bath thing for me. After cleaning up, she does house chores , fold clothes and etc and then naps around 3pm till 5pm but that's also because my bb naps slightly longer in the day. So around 5pm, she starts to prepare for dinner, makes sure my herbal-drinks are boiling in order.

Around 7.30 or 8pm, she wipes my bb clean and prepares him for bedtime but that's because i set out to "routine" my bb's bedtime at 8.30pm or no later than 9pm. And also boils water again for me to wipe up. She goes to bed with my bb...in my bb's room and does not watch tv or anything like that.

On Pantang Larang stuffs, she is quite traditional. But you can persist on what you want and be firm on it but she is very transparent and has very good intentions. She said i shouldn't wash my hair until 30days...and when I said I couldn't, she asked if it's ok to boil more herbal water so i can wash my hair. But i didn't have the heart to disappoint her, so i curi-curi shower hahah. I think she knew but kept quiet.

As for breastfeeding, I didn't manage to bf my bb. But she is ok with breast feeding and open to the idea if the mommy wants pump milk for night feeds or bring bb to the mommy...either way,she is alright. And she knows the goodness of bf for bb.

As for the cleanliness part, no issues with Laundry. however I am abit of a clean freak but usually puiyet does not do any house chores at all and some that I know, only works for families that has a maid. For example, like my bathroom being drowned in herbal-bath-water everyday, there will be some yellow stains on the side of the wall, she cleans the toilet but it would not scrub away all the stains. Can't blame her, she's gotta keep an eye on my bb, abit difficult to give a good thorough cleaning.

Hope this helps