peipei

Confinement Lady (Pui Yuet)

Hi, I just when to a confinement center. Very disappointed the 'room' they provide is so small (18 people in a single storey bungalow) like foreign worker place. Any recommendation?

My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.

She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.

She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.

She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.

She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!

She would call me each day to check on baby after she left.

If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?

Hi Yivoon,

Can you forward your CL contact number to my email: augustday@hotmail.com.

Thanks~

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="woanchin" data-cid="399074" data-time="1343102874"><p>

Dear all,<br />

<br />

I just finished my confinement and I feel so lucky to get a good confinement lady as Guan Jie. I found her through another forum highly recommend her and she did better than expected.<br />

<br />

Guan Jie has proper training as a CL in Singapore and she did not follow blindly for all what traditional CL will do, and she able to explain why need to follow those pantang in logical way.<br />

<br />

She cooks very well and able to prepare variety of dishes. Such as potato stew pork chop, black pepper chicken chop, steam minched meat with egg, ginger fried egg, namyu chicken, fried fish fillet, serai chicken,sweet sour meat, and many more.. And it is uber delicious. Every meal she will prepare soup that enhance milk production or to help my body get rid of the wind. and start from 2nd week, she will boil tonic soup, bou pan for me every night, which make me so energetic the whole day, she always say, she would not jimat in helping us to bou the body because if it does do right in confinement week, the side effect will pro-long until we get old.<br />

<br />

She very support breast feeding, and she not only support by speaking, she support by action, she sleep together with me and baby, when I first back from hospital, my baby cry every hour for milk at the night and she helps to train my baby to have 3 hours milking gap which make my life easier.<br />

<br />

She did not manja my baby but she taught her to be discipline, which I think very proper. She setup daily routine for my baby, 7am wake up, 8am bath, 4pm mop body, 9pm sleep, which my baby follows it until now. She loves baby and she sing to my baby, talk to her, play with her...she always pay her attention to the baby even when she cooking, or washing clothes.<br />

<br />

Another heart warming thing is, after she left, she still msg me and ask if I can handle my baby since I am a new mommy with zero experience, she taught me how should I handle my baby while she left. She even prepare black bean for my mom to cook black bean soup for me, and she plan her cooking very well and left zero remaining dishes in my fridge which ease my pain since I am not cooking.<br />

<br />

But it is not easy to book her, she is fully book up until 2013 February when she helping me for confinement in 2012 June.<br />

Therefore do look for ur CL as early as possible.<br />

<br />

Do PM me if you need her contact.</p></blockquote>

Dear Ji Mui, Appreciate if you could share with me your CL contact if she is good. Due date Oct'13. Thanks for your help in advance. Email : iceoh@hotmail.com

Am very worried that this confinement lady (CL) will claim her next victim. Baby was sick with running & blocked nose, cold and fever as baby got these passed on to her by CL (CL was coughing non-stop and sneezing continuously plus denied vehemently that she is sick since she is extremely selfish and want the money - she also discouraged us from seeking medical help for baby since she is afraid this will affect her confinement lady livelihood). By right, CLs should discharge themselves voluntarily upon being sick. In this regard, CL lied to us about her age and health record in order to lead us to hiring her.

Her name is Hou Foong Ying (don't knw exact spelling but I cn email you her photos) and her h/p no. is 016 615 8631 and 012 919 3181 and she lives near McD's in PJ Old Town. She sells zhong and nian gao in PJ Old Town area as well.

She has extremely bad hygiene habits of never sterilizing feeding bottles, not washing her hands after urinating & straightaway feed baby. Oso feed baby aftr changing baby's diapers without washing her hands first. Insisted dat the baby's mother do nite care for baby at nite since CL has high blood pressure and cholestrol (these she never disclose when hiring her). When baby's mother refused, CL spitefully brought crying baby to me, put her on my bed to change diapers and bottle feed her. CL oso very stupid as she did not even know how to put on adaptor rings to Philips Avent bottles, causing the bottles to leak all over baby and baby did not have enuf to drink and was drenched wet! Oso harassed me at nite to switch on the lites for her at nite when baby cries and forced me to let baby latch on at nite so CL can rest, even tho CL very well knows that baby did not want to latch on mommy's breast. CL is very unpleasant, so rude, sarcastic and complains non-stop about baby being very "ma fan" and disrupting her sleep at nite. Oso loves playing politics by bad mouthing me in front of my hubby and mom-in-law. Finds all sorts of excuses for baby not to wear cloth diapers and CL refuses to boil any herbs or water for me to bathe, even when she knows i have undergone c-section. Beware of her trying to make money by accusing you and putting words in your mouth, saying you promised to buy 20 bottles of white wine at RM26 each when you never did. Becos i refused to buy, then she made things difficult for me during my confinement and even scolded me in front of my mom, husband and mother-in-law. Also asked my relatives to buy foot-washing services from her friend.

What was really appaling was she refused to feed or change diapers for baby and just only wanted the easy way out by forcing the pacifier into baby's mouth! Baby actually had blocked nose, so found it hard to sleep at nite so in order to make baby quiet and to save herself trouble, she force fed baby with formula milk until baby had indigestion problems! Also bad-mouthed baby, saying she was difficult to take care of when actually, baby was sick becos of d flu she got from CL, of which CL very well knows!

CL has very bad cooking skills and use all sorts of excuses to avoid cooking simple dishes like papaya fish soup, inconsistent with her claims of being pro-breastfeeding indeed.

Also had the cheek to steal 3 days from us by claiming that her 28 days tenure end automatically on the day the full moon party is held even though it is just only 25 days!!! We of course insisted that she finish her tenure by saying that she was invited to full moon party by courtesy and should not use this as an excuse to cheat people! Plus, on the first day she arrived, it was already very late evening and she was so calculative by telling us she wants to go back home early morning on the 28th day!

Tried stealing my expensive Eu Yan Sang herbs and thank goodness I told her and stopped her from doing this. CL is also greta at stealing employers' time as she spent most of her time talking on the phone with her friends and getting more businesses - she even told me to take care of baby while she spends her time on the phone! In one of her conversations on the phone, turns out she made the baby of another person sick and when he complained, she audaciously said that there is nothing he can do to her since she is already gone now!

Dear all,

I just finished my confinement and I feel so lucky to get a good confinement lady as Guan Jie. I found her through another forum highly recommend her and she did better than expected.

Guan Jie has proper training as a CL in Singapore and she did not follow blindly for all what traditional CL will do, and she able to explain why need to follow those pantang in logical way.

She cooks very well and able to prepare variety of dishes. Such as potato stew pork chop, black pepper chicken chop, steam minched meat with egg, ginger fried egg, namyu chicken, fried fish fillet, serai chicken,sweet sour meat, and many more.. And it is uber delicious. Every meal she will prepare soup that enhance milk production or to help my body get rid of the wind. and start from 2nd week, she will boil tonic soup, bou pan for me every night, which make me so energetic the whole day, she always say, she would not jimat in helping us to bou the body because if it does do right in confinement week, the side effect will pro-long until we get old.

She very support breast feeding, and she not only support by speaking, she support by action, she sleep together with me and baby, when I first back from hospital, my baby cry every hour for milk at the night and she helps to train my baby to have 3 hours milking gap which make my life easier.

She did not manja my baby but she taught her to be discipline, which I think very proper. She setup daily routine for my baby, 7am wake up, 8am bath, 4pm mop body, 9pm sleep, which my baby follows it until now. She loves baby and she sing to my baby, talk to her, play with her...she always pay her attention to the baby even when she cooking, or washing clothes.

Another heart warming thing is, after she left, she still msg me and ask if I can handle my baby since I am a new mommy with zero experience, she taught me how should I handle my baby while she left. She even prepare black bean for my mom to cook black bean soup for me, and she plan her cooking very well and left zero remaining dishes in my fridge which ease my pain since I am not cooking.

But it is not easy to book her, she is fully book up until 2013 February when she helping me for confinement in 2012 June.

Therefore do look for ur CL as early as possible.

Do PM me if you need her contact.

Can you pls send me her contact huisein@hotmail.com

Hi, i need a confinement lady that are breastfeeding friendly, cook diff dishes everyday without repeating too many times, can do house cleaning n laundry. Of cox love bb. TQ. My email junni13210@gmail.com.

Did any mummy went to Subang confinement centre HEARTY CARNATION? How is their service and food?

Pls email me at junni@gmail.com

Dear all,

I just finished my confinement and I feel so lucky to get a good confinement lady as Guan Jie. I found her through another forum highly recommend her and she did better than expected.

Guan Jie has proper training as a CL in Singapore and she did not follow blindly for all what traditional CL will do, and she able to explain why need to follow those pantang in logical way.

She cooks very well and able to prepare variety of dishes. Such as potato stew pork chop, black pepper chicken chop, steam minched meat with egg, ginger fried egg, namyu chicken, fried fish fillet, serai chicken,sweet sour meat, and many more.. And it is uber delicious. Every meal she will prepare soup that enhance milk production or to help my body get rid of the wind. and start from 2nd week, she will boil tonic soup, bou pan for me every night, which make me so energetic the whole day, she always say, she would not jimat in helping us to bou the body because if it does do right in confinement week, the side effect will pro-long until we get old.

She very support breast feeding, and she not only support by speaking, she support by action, she sleep together with me and baby, when I first back from hospital, my baby cry every hour for milk at the night and she helps to train my baby to have 3 hours milking gap which make my life easier.

She did not manja my baby but she taught her to be discipline, which I think very proper. She setup daily routine for my baby, 7am wake up, 8am bath, 4pm mop body, 9pm sleep, which my baby follows it until now. She loves baby and she sing to my baby, talk to her, play with her...she always pay her attention to the baby even when she cooking, or washing clothes.

Another heart warming thing is, after she left, she still msg me and ask if I can handle my baby since I am a new mommy with zero experience, she taught me how should I handle my baby while she left. She even prepare black bean for my mom to cook black bean soup for me, and she plan her cooking very well and left zero remaining dishes in my fridge which ease my pain since I am not cooking.

But it is not easy to book her, she is fully book up until 2013 February when she helping me for confinement in 2012 June.

Therefore do look for ur CL as early as possible.

Do PM me if you need her contact.

Hi. Can email me your CL contact to sirlun124@hotmail.com? Thanks.

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

Hi. Can email me your CL contact to sirlun124@hotmail.com? Thanks.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="shmily1314" data-cid="96338" data-time="1185119939"><p>

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money. <br />

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.<br />

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.<br />

<br />

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....<br />

<br />

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.<br />

<br />

<br />

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300. <br />

<br />

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.<br />

<br />

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)<br />

<br />

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.</p></blockquote>

Hi I've just signed up, can't find how to PM anyone!!

Shmily: can you please email me your CL's details?

Email: yingyin@mckie.co.uk

Also for anyone who's got good CL experience, please email me. All your help is much appreciated! Thanks!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="YvonneFong" data-cid="389023" data-time="1320302160"><p>

as I understand how hard to find a good CL.. I just finished my confinement on 24 nov.. and auntie stay with me until yesterday.. I like her service very much.. and I have write an review of hers at my blog.. you can see her picture... and some of her cooking dishes too.. <br />

<br />

<a href='http://yvonnefong.blogspot.com/2011/11/greatest-confinement-lady-ah-tai-auntie.html'>http://yvonnefong.blogspot.com/2011/11/gre...tai-auntie.html</a></p></blockquote>

Hi Yvonne, can you please email me your CL's contact number? Email: yingyin@mckie.co.uk

Thanks much in advance.

Hi All,

Experience & Resposible confinement lady service available.
Pls call Mdm tan at 011-20139907 OR 010-2921027 (contonese speaking) for more detail.
She not pick up the phone incase got job in hand, pls SMS her instead if she didn't pick up your call.

Updated on 28 Jan 2014

Pls contact Mdm Tan for mummy who edd on Feb 2014 onward.

Thank you!

Dear all, I just finished my confinement and I feel so lucky to get a good confinement lady as Guan Jie. I found her through another forum highly recommend her and she did better than expected. Guan Jie has proper training as a CL in Singapore and she did not follow blindly for all what traditional CL will do, and she able to explain why need to follow those pantang in logical way. She cooks very well and able to prepare variety of dishes. Such as potato stew pork chop, black pepper chicken chop, steam minched meat with egg, ginger fried egg, namyu chicken, fried fish fillet, serai chicken,sweet sour meat, and many more.. And it is uber delicious. Every meal she will prepare soup that enhance milk production or to help my body get rid of the wind. and start from 2nd week, she will boil tonic soup, bou pan for me every night, which make me so energetic the whole day, she always say, she would not jimat in helping us to bou the body because if it does do right in confinement week, the side effect will pro-long until we get old. She very support breast feeding, and she not only support by speaking, she support by action, she sleep together with me and baby, when I first back from hospital, my baby cry every hour for milk at the night and she helps to train my baby to have 3 hours milking gap which make my life easier. She did not manja my baby but she taught her to be discipline, which I think very proper. She setup daily routine for my baby, 7am wake up, 8am bath, 4pm mop body, 9pm sleep, which my baby follows it until now. She loves baby and she sing to my baby, talk to her, play with her...she always pay her attention to the baby even when she cooking, or washing clothes. Another heart warming thing is, after she left, she still msg me and ask if I can handle my baby since I am a new mommy with zero experience, she taught me how should I handle my baby while she left. She even prepare black bean for my mom to cook black bean soup for me, and she plan her cooking very well and left zero remaining dishes in my fridge which ease my pain since I am not cooking. But it is not easy to book her, she is fully book up until 2013 February when she helping me for confinement in 2012 June. Therefore do look for ur CL as early as possible. Do PM me if you need her contact.
Hi WoanChin, Can share me your confiment lady number? miyokimae@gmail.com

Dear all mommies whilo had gud experience with yr confinement auntie especially wuonchin and shmily1314, can I pls have their contacts pls.

I'm reacheable at whiteunicorn@gmail.com

I'm currently looking for a gud confinement auntie.

Thank you very much to all mommies.

Ps: also to all mommies who have the ctc for auntie Tai and Lian Jie Frm Yvonne's blog can you provide me pls. I tried to contact Yvonne but not able to.

TQ

Dear all mummy to be,

A good confinement lady is very important to all mummy during confinement month. My mum has 20 years experience as a confinement lady.

She speak contonese.

Call Mdm Tan @ 011-20139907 OR 010-2921027.

Sometime she have confinement assignment in singapore, so might not answer your call. Perhaps can sms her in (bahasa) for her schedule.

Hi yivoon, May I have the contact no pls?im due on April 2014,hope she stil available. Thanks a lot!

QUOTE (slwan @ Jan 11 2011, 03:42 PM) http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/topic/998-confinement-lady-pui-yuet/index.php?act=findpost&pid=365708'><{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE (Escudo @ Oct 17 2009, 03:25 PM) http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/topic/998-confinement-lady-pui-yuet/index.php?act=findpost&pid=310302'><{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi All, currently I am in confinement and it's going to end by next week.This is actually my second confinement, and I had bad experience with my first one, so I am extremely satisfied with this CL that I am going to recommend her.I have always this notion that a good CL should loves baby. And this quality is found in the CL that I hired at the moment. She is extremely patient with baby, and at the tiniest sound that my boy made (even at midnite and when she is snoring), she will wake up, get up and take a look at baby, and feed, change nappies. I know this since I am sleeping with baby and CL. (For me, I won't trust strangers with my precious).She is very "chin chai", clean house, wash clothes (mine, daughter, and hb), cook for both me and hb, even help to take care of my daughter. I dun watch or on my tv, so she dun watch as well.She also knows what to do, and will take charge once she arrived, so I would suggest to list down your requirement of what needs to do, what to be done, in the beginning.I have a very comfortable relationship with her, sometimes I even have the feeling she sayang my son more than me, heheh.Since she is still under my employment, I won't release her contacts yet. But if you need it, just PM me and I will provide her number.I received no commission. I have had a bad CL before and understand how stressful it is, which is why I am sharing out when I met a good CL. :DHi EscudoCan i have your confinement lady contact for my SIL, my email is : wansl@yahoo.comHi, Can I have your confinement lady contact? pls pm me. tqvm.

QUOTE (qzenp @ Aug 22 2011, 02:08 PM)QUOTE (yivoon @ Mar 8 2011, 05:21 PM)My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!She would call me each day to check on baby after she left.If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?pls email me her contact thx :) qjamiep@yahoo.com Hi, can you email her contact no to sjeng78@yahoo.com ? Thanksss
Can I have her contact too? please email to chris_laydi@hotmail.com
Hi, Can I have the contact no pls? Pls send to my email: tamgahlay@gmail.com Thanks a lot!

Dear All,

I'm on my 9 weeks now. I'm looking for a good confinement lady for May 2014. Kindly e-mail me their contact no to tzechin81@yahoo.com.

really appreciate your help. As my last confinement was very bad and I hope this time I can fine a good one. Thank you very much!

Tze Chin.

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

Hi, Can you kindly forward your confinement lady no. to me at tzechin81@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.