peipei

Confinement Lady (Pui Yuet)

Hi yivoon,

May I have the contact no pls?im due on April 2014,hope she stil available.

Thanks a lot!

QUOTE (slwan @ Jan 11 2011, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE (Escudo @ Oct 17 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi All, currently I am in confinement and it's going to end by next week.This is actually my second confinement, and I had bad experience with my first one, so I am extremely satisfied with this CL that I am going to recommend her.I have always this notion that a good CL should loves baby. And this quality is found in the CL that I hired at the moment. She is extremely patient with baby, and at the tiniest sound that my boy made (even at midnite and when she is snoring), she will wake up, get up and take a look at baby, and feed, change nappies. I know this since I am sleeping with baby and CL. (For me, I won't trust strangers with my precious).She is very "chin chai", clean house, wash clothes (mine, daughter, and hb), cook for both me and hb, even help to take care of my daughter. I dun watch or on my tv, so she dun watch as well.She also knows what to do, and will take charge once she arrived, so I would suggest to list down your requirement of what needs to do, what to be done, in the beginning.I have a very comfortable relationship with her, sometimes I even have the feeling she sayang my son more than me, heheh.Since she is still under my employment, I won't release her contacts yet. But if you need it, just PM me and I will provide her number.I received no commission. I have had a bad CL before and understand how stressful it is, which is why I am sharing out when I met a good CL. :DHi EscudoCan i have your confinement lady contact for my SIL, my email is : wansl@yahoo.comHi, Can I have your confinement lady contact? pls pm me. tqvm.

Hi, I'm in my 9 weeks now, EDD on May 2014. Can you please forward your confinement lady no. to me at tzechin81@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="YvonneFong" data-cid="389023" data-time="1320302160"><p>

as I understand how hard to find a good CL.. I just finished my confinement on 24 nov.. and auntie stay with me until yesterday.. I like her service very much.. and I have write an review of hers at my blog.. you can see her picture... and some of her cooking dishes too.. <br />

<br />

<a href='http://yvonnefong.blogspot.com/2011/11/greatest-confinement-lady-ah-tai-auntie.html'>http://yvonnefong.blogspot.com/2011/11/gre...tai-auntie.html</a></p></blockquote>

Hi Yvonne, can you please email me your CL's contact number? Email: yingyin@mckie.co.uk

Thanks much in advance.

Hi, Yvonne,

Can you kindly e-mail me your CL's contact number to tzechin81@yahoo.com.

Read your blog but unable to contact you. Thank you very much!

Dear all,

I just finished my confinement and I feel so lucky to get a good confinement lady as Guan Jie. I found her through another forum highly recommend her and she did better than expected.

Guan Jie has proper training as a CL in Singapore and she did not follow blindly for all what traditional CL will do, and she able to explain why need to follow those pantang in logical way.

She cooks very well and able to prepare variety of dishes. Such as potato stew pork chop, black pepper chicken chop, steam minched meat with egg, ginger fried egg, namyu chicken, fried fish fillet, serai chicken,sweet sour meat, and many more.. And it is uber delicious. Every meal she will prepare soup that enhance milk production or to help my body get rid of the wind. and start from 2nd week, she will boil tonic soup, bou pan for me every night, which make me so energetic the whole day, she always say, she would not jimat in helping us to bou the body because if it does do right in confinement week, the side effect will pro-long until we get old.

She very support breast feeding, and she not only support by speaking, she support by action, she sleep together with me and baby, when I first back from hospital, my baby cry every hour for milk at the night and she helps to train my baby to have 3 hours milking gap which make my life easier.

She did not manja my baby but she taught her to be discipline, which I think very proper. She setup daily routine for my baby, 7am wake up, 8am bath, 4pm mop body, 9pm sleep, which my baby follows it until now. She loves baby and she sing to my baby, talk to her, play with her...she always pay her attention to the baby even when she cooking, or washing clothes.

Another heart warming thing is, after she left, she still msg me and ask if I can handle my baby since I am a new mommy with zero experience, she taught me how should I handle my baby while she left. She even prepare black bean for my mom to cook black bean soup for me, and she plan her cooking very well and left zero remaining dishes in my fridge which ease my pain since I am not cooking.

But it is not easy to book her, she is fully book up until 2013 February when she helping me for confinement in 2012 June.

Therefore do look for ur CL as early as possible.

Do PM me if you need her contact.

Hi WoanChin,

Can share me your confiment lady number? miyokimae@gmail.com

Hi Woan Chin,

Can you kindly forward your confinement lady no to me at tzechin81@yahoo.com. Tqvm.

Hi Woan Chin, Am appreciate if u can email me ur cl number. My email teckleekl@hotmail.com or anjoe_yap@hotmail.com Millions thanks!

Hi All,

Experience & Resposible confinement lady service available.
Pls call Mdm tan at 011-20139907 OR 010-2921027 (contonese speaking) for more detail.
She not pick up the phone incase got job in hand, pls SMS her instead if she didn't pick up your call.

Updated on 28 Jan 2014

Pls contact Mdm Tan for mummy who edd on Feb 2014 onward.

Thank you!

Dear all,

I just finished my confinement and I feel so lucky to get a good confinement lady as Guan Jie. I found her through another forum highly recommend her and she did better than expected.

Guan Jie has proper training as a CL in Singapore and she did not follow blindly for all what traditional CL will do, and she able to explain why need to follow those pantang in logical way.

She cooks very well and able to prepare variety of dishes. Such as potato stew pork chop, black pepper chicken chop, steam minched meat with egg, ginger fried egg, namyu chicken, fried fish fillet, serai chicken,sweet sour meat, and many more.. And it is uber delicious. Every meal she will prepare soup that enhance milk production or to help my body get rid of the wind. and start from 2nd week, she will boil tonic soup, bou pan for me every night, which make me so energetic the whole day, she always say, she would not jimat in helping us to bou the body because if it does do right in confinement week, the side effect will pro-long until we get old.

She very support breast feeding, and she not only support by speaking, she support by action, she sleep together with me and baby, when I first back from hospital, my baby cry every hour for milk at the night and she helps to train my baby to have 3 hours milking gap which make my life easier.

She did not manja my baby but she taught her to be discipline, which I think very proper. She setup daily routine for my baby, 7am wake up, 8am bath, 4pm mop body, 9pm sleep, which my baby follows it until now. She loves baby and she sing to my baby, talk to her, play with her...she always pay her attention to the baby even when she cooking, or washing clothes.

Another heart warming thing is, after she left, she still msg me and ask if I can handle my baby since I am a new mommy with zero experience, she taught me how should I handle my baby while she left. She even prepare black bean for my mom to cook black bean soup for me, and she plan her cooking very well and left zero remaining dishes in my fridge which ease my pain since I am not cooking.

But it is not easy to book her, she is fully book up until 2013 February when she helping me for confinement in 2012 June.

Hi woanchin! Can you please PM me Guan Jie's contact? My email is nicole_saw@yahoo.com Thanks!

Hi woanchin, can i have your CL contact number? my email is llpuongai@hotmail.com

thank you.

Dear all,

Hi AngelLeeMoi, can you forward me the CL contact no? my email is llpuongai@hotmail.com thanks a million.

hi all,just to share with u all regarding my CL...i just delivered my baby on June 2008i found this CL through my mom's friend...she is cousin of my mom's frend..only 52 if not mistaken...she's from Taiping...she has more clients in Spore...she's very good in taking care my bb...also very neat...after every meal she will mop the floor (whole house except bedroom coz its carpeted) and clean up my kitchen...she will actually arrange my meal for the coming few days...remind my hubby what to buy...never waste...cut & pack those fish, meat, chicken etc nicely in a plastic bag for every meal...she will also wash my hubby's clothing...cook dinner for him...before she went back..she actually help me to change all my bedsheets...wash toilet and clean up my store style_emoticons/default/tongue.gifnot like other CL...she dint watch TV drama series....only watch half an hour news with me style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gifnot choosy in food...whatever left over last nite will be her lunch next dayb4 she left, she told me the recipe to cook the 'or chor teh', herbal soup etc...cut the ginger & keep in container for me...same as those left over fish & meats...what i can say is she is really efficient & nice person...anyone interested can PM me for her contactdefinitely no commission from her...just to share...coz previously i've been contact few CL which is very calculative and some even quite rude...finally i get her just 2 mths b4 i deliver...
Hi caren0421,Can u please email me the contact of your CL to kyoong77@yahoo.com?Many Thanks! :-)
Hi Caren,Can you forward her contact details to leemoi2003@yahoo.co.uk?Thanks a lot!! :biggrin:

Hi tzechin81, did you manage to get the CL contact no? If you do, please kindly forward to me at llpuongai@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

Hi yivoon, May I have the contact no pls?im due on April 2014,hope she stil available. Thanks a lot!
QUOTE (slwan @ Jan 11 2011, 03:42 PM) http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/topic/998-confinement-lady-pui-yuet/index.php?act=findpost&pid=365708'><{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE (Escudo @ Oct 17 2009, 03:25 PM) http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/topic/998-confinement-lady-pui-yuet/index.php?act=findpost&pid=310302'><{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi All, currently I am in confinement and it's going to end by next week.This is actually my second confinement, and I had bad experience with my first one, so I am extremely satisfied with this CL that I am going to recommend her.I have always this notion that a good CL should loves baby. And this quality is found in the CL that I hired at the moment. She is extremely patient with baby, and at the tiniest sound that my boy made (even at midnite and when she is snoring), she will wake up, get up and take a look at baby, and feed, change nappies. I know this since I am sleeping with baby and CL. (For me, I won't trust strangers with my precious).She is very "chin chai", clean house, wash clothes (mine, daughter, and hb), cook for both me and hb, even help to take care of my daughter. I dun watch or on my tv, so she dun watch as well.She also knows what to do, and will take charge once she arrived, so I would suggest to list down your requirement of what needs to do, what to be done, in the beginning.I have a very comfortable relationship with her, sometimes I even have the feeling she sayang my son more than me, heheh.Since she is still under my employment, I won't release her contacts yet. But if you need it, just PM me and I will provide her number.I received no commission. I have had a bad CL before and understand how stressful it is, which is why I am sharing out when I met a good CL. :DHi EscudoCan i have your confinement lady contact for my SIL, my email is : wansl@yahoo.comHi, Can I have your confinement lady contact? pls pm me. tqvm.
Hi, I'm in my 9 weeks now, EDD on May 2014. Can you please forward your confinement lady no. to me at tzechin81@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Hello all mummies / mom to be,

I had booked a confinement lady for Apr2014 and today she called me to cancel as she need go attend course.

BAD CONFINEMENT LADY (BEWARE!!!)

Her name is FONG JEH h/p no is 013-2238231 from Kepong.

She said she cancelled all her bookings from Jan - Sept 2014 wor.

I am not sure how true is that.

As last week i heard from my friend who highly intro this CL to me after her 1st baby experience with this CL was a good one, she said Fong Jeh told her that she cant help her when she got 2nd baby in Sept2014 as she ady got booking in Australia for 2 mths.

Got this bad news so last min i dunno whether will I manage to get any to help or not? As i called few but mostly been booked.

Any one here can help me by providing me good CL contacts?

TQVM

Hi,

After i go tru less than 10 pages from the most recent thread, i found one of the member shared confinement lady contact list which truly very helpful.

I called 1 by 1 to ask for availability and m so lucky to found 1 which is free in Apr2014. Phew......

Had a good chat wif her just now and will pay her deposit.

Since i had the list in word just now to facilitate my hunting process, i would like to share it again here....

This list i copy from earlier post by one of our member, i just copy and add the last 2 contacts since i come across when reading the thread....

Ah Yee 016-5931858
Auntie Alice 016-6730103
Auntie Lian 012-2568732
Auntie Mei Lian 017-6355077
Auntie Susan 012-4918560
Auntie Tai 017-9187383
Auntie Zhen 019-3300168
Choon Jie Agent Mrs Lim 012-9046330
CL Daughter Mei 013-4595355
Har Yie 012-5221913 Ipoh
Hua Jie 012-7019839 Serdang
Kam Cheh 016-2665336 / 03-51213515 Shah Alam
Kuan Jie 019-2492993
Lan Yee 016-9188648 Delicious food
Lian Jie 016-5363251
Mdm Sie 016-4946303 based PG
Mdm Yang 012-7825529 / 012-7549170
Mei Jie 014-6306211 Used to open Tai Chao, not calculative
Mrs Ngiam 019-7580034 Johor
Sim Yee 019-2521118 Seremban. Like BB grandma but cooking so-so

Lin Jie, she's in PD. Her contact number is 017-6502 159

Aunty Yuki 013-3574899

I hope this list can help future mom in hunting CL

All the best!

Luv....

I would like to seek your opinion whether you guys have heard of Ah Lin, contact number:0179384953.

Recently I have called the confinement lady(Ying Jie), but she has retired. She referred this Ah Lin to me. I just want to gather information about Ah Lin, whether you have employed her and how is her service.

Thank you.

My confinement lady is pretty good. She cooks very well(cooked for my hubby if he's at home). Very hygienic person. She trained my maid from scratch in doing house work and taking care of my baby. She's not calculative at all and have good knowledge in taking care of the baby.She even keep notes on some of the details on taking care of baby.She speaks fluent English. My husband and I are very satisfied with her service that we extended her service for another 3 weeks. She has given me a good confinement experience !

Hi, Kiwipat.

Could you please share your CL's contact with me? sheenatoyat@gmail.com

Thank you!

BEWARE OF THIS CONFINEMENT LADY

Her name is Yun Jie (Wun Jeh) 云姐 from JB. Full name Yap Loon Loy. Phone number +60149165715, +6585234176.

I engaged her for mid Jan, everything was agreed already. During the period before she is supposed to start work, she would constantly call or text now and then to chit chat. But in late Dec, she sent me a text asking to borrow $3000sgd to buy a condo in m'sia. Thats quite a lot of money to lend someone who hasnt even started working for me plus the fact that it wasnt like she needed the money for some kind of emergency situation. I decided to give it some thought and before I could reply the next day, she sent me a text apologising and asking me to forget she asked. So I guess she found her solution and dismissed the issue.

But MY HORROR, the day before she was due to start work, she sent me a text saying she cant come work for me. She didnt even have the courtesy to call to tell me. So I called her wanting to find out if she was facing any difficulties and the reason, yet instead of explaining her reasons, she went straight into telling me how her friend had approached her to INVEST in a condo with her friend in end Dec and she didnt buy it cos she didnt get the money (aka didn't manage to borrow the money). As I was driving then, I told her I'll give her a call again that night, yet from then on she simply didnt answer my calls and didnt even call me back.

Cant believe she didn't even bother to come out with better excuses.

What a horrible person, absolutely untrustworthy plus to do that to a mother at the very last minute, less than 24hrs before she was supposed to start work.

I later found out from other mothers, apparently she can talk very well and make you feel at ease with her but she gossips about all her previous clients while boasting about what she can do.

Hi mommies and mommies to be

My confinement period was over recently. I had my confinement lady from the recommendation of Confinement Care Malaysia. The services provided by the agency was very good. They contacted me personally to understand my requirements and found a good match for me from their extensive CL list. The CL they recommended was very good, caring and very responsible. She can cook many different dishes and styles. Best of all, the use of the agency service is FREE to the customer. I think they charged the CL referral fees instead of us customers. I highly recommend you to consider using their services.

Best regards

Kiyau

Hi All,

Experience & Resposible confinement lady service available.
Pls call Mdm tan at 011-20139907 OR 010-2921027 (contonese speaking) for more detail.
She not pick up the phone incase got job in hand, pls SMS her instead if she didn't pick up your call.

Updated on 28 Jan 2014

Pls contact Mdm Tan for mummy who edd on Feb 2014 onward.

Date available:

10 Feb 2014 - 15 Apr 2014

28 Jun 2014 onward

Thank you!

Dear all mummies and daddies,

I'm a recent promoted dad and found a confinement lady (CL) called Lan Yee based on this web review. On top of all those that has been mentioned about her food n knowledge, there are many others I like to add on which I felt sad about. Relavance: early 2014.

Her attitude is very intolerable. On first reaching our home, she asked to check our fridge for things that can be use for cooking. Once open, she started commenting fridge is smelly. I'm fine, I do know my fridge may have some odor after using it for several years. I just kept quiet but deep down, I know she is not polite.

Then she started asking for her specific use of soup pots and things she is familiar with. Started commenting missing utensils. Well I agree because it's our first time confinement, how would we know what to expect? And she goes on and on saying many things missing. Naggy, period. I just offer her what we have and can meet her needs. After all she is not staying here more than 1 mth.

Then she started asking to buy herbs. Please be prepared for sgd$200-300 to buy all the herbs she needs if it's your first time. And she start shooting the herbs name like machine guns as if we can remember them. Again comment that all these not prepared. Well, if I'm prepared, I wouldn't need to hire her, isn't it?

Then she started asking for towels. We had prepared microfiber small towels for baby usage. She say she only wants cotton towel and handkerchief. Those towels which she showed us will become rough and unpleasant after some use. She only like those. She says microfiber towel cannot absorb water.

There are many more incidents but I'm going share more important ones.

As weeks goes by, she started addressing my wife as "eh, go eat food now. Eh, hurry drink your soup". I don't think that's the least polite to address a person unless you are many years buddies status.

Then I requested to observe her shower my baby to learn. When she is about to shower, she shouted "xxx"!! From 15meters away from my room and expect me to hear her. Not to mention that our door is closed.

For the ultimatum, money issue cannot get worse than what I'm about to share. On my first phone call with her she told me her price was $3500 for staying through Chinese New Year. I ask for cheaper and she offered me $3400. And she will need a small Ang Bao on arrival and big Ang Bao on departure. Well, I'm ok with that.

On putting down deposit, she reminded us about small and big Ang Bao, this time round, stating a range from sgd$100-200 depends if we like her service and such. Well that's new, I never heard of money request from Ang Bao, but I shall see her service.

As for her arrival, I only gave $10 Ang Bao.

In the midst of confinement, she started reminding my wife about her big Ang Bao. I can't recall how many my wife told me, but it's definitely more than 10 times of reminder. This time, she requested $200-300. On last 2 weeks, she requested for $268.

Question: how rude is it to actually ask for money for Ang Bao? And for more than 10 freaking times? Omg, that's the ultimatum I ever had. If her service is good, I might still give her 3 digits. But many things pissed me off. Few examples are:
1. Rude n bad commenting on others way of living.
2. When baby cries, she can ignore it for more than 5 mins. We are first timer, we are definitely worried about our baby. The least she could do is comfort my baby but no. She is doing her own stuff, not even cooking. When I came to her room and ask,"Wah, baby cry for so long ah?" Her reply was,"where got long? Baby needs to cry, it is OK." I am definitely not OK with that. This happens more than 3 times, not counting the time I'm working outside.
3. She is not meticulous with her handling of things within the house. Nitty gritty things such as wetting the whole toilet roll, making things a little messy even after cleaning up. My mum wasn't happy at all but she was patience because our baby is in her hand.
4. She force feed our baby even when he is full.
5. She complains a lot, keep saying she don't have much time to sleep. My wife is breast feeding and at night she has to latch baby. All she does is change diaper, shower baby, cook meals for my wife. She even have time to read newspaper n watch TV. So what's all the "not enough time to sleep" comes about?
6. She asked on first day, "you want me cook for you(husband) and your mother? Just add $100 I can only." I've heard other CL that does this without even asking for money. Maybe if she offer this on her own accord, I might give her more ang Bao money.
7. She ask us to change her salary to ringgit for her. She specifically said that other host helped her to find best exchange rate at Chinatown. Wow! So am I the one being hired now? Where's all the manners? Shouldn't one be requesting to be polite and only if convenient, can you do this or that? This sounds more like a command than a request.
8. She is Cantonese, she speaks some things that we cannot comprehend. Turn on the light = "Kai Huo" (open fire). She ask to buy sour prune for her usage, she told us sour plum. We went to search high and low only to realize she means prune, not plum.

Eventually, on her departure, we gave her Ang Bao of $68. As what she mentioned of her past experience, she open the Ang Bao to check. Of course she started saying where's her $268 etc. I had to be brave and told her off that's all I'm gonna give her. I had done my research, 10 friends with CL experience says that Ang Bao money is never on request, at least not in SG.

Kindness goes a long way, money comes after. I had my piece of experience and my wife is now having CL phobia. I do heard about good CL but hope you make your own judgement before hiring one.

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

Hi Nonchalant Novice,

Hope you are still reading this old post and able to share with me your confinement lady contact number.

Please PM me at my email shanice_yap@hotmail.com

Appreciate that!

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

Hi Nonchalant Novice,

Hope you are still reading this old post and able to share with me your confinement lady contact number.

Please PM me at my email shanice_yap@hotmail.com

Appreciate that!

Sorry Shmily, wrong name on my first post.. first timer using this forum.

DearcEscudo, can i hv CL contact number pls? Tks in advance..

Hi All, currently I am in confinement and it's going to end by next week.

This is actually my second confinement, and I had bad experience with my first one, so I am extremely satisfied with this CL that I am going to recommend her.

I have always this notion that a good CL should loves baby. And this quality is found in the CL that I hired at the moment. She is extremely patient with baby, and at the tiniest sound that my boy made (even at midnite and when she is snoring), she will wake up, get up and take a look at baby, and feed, change nappies. I know this since I am sleeping with baby and CL. (For me, I won't trust strangers with my precious).

She is very "chin chai", clean house, wash clothes (mine, daughter, and hb), cook for both me and hb, even help to take care of my daughter. I dun watch or on my tv, so she dun watch as well.

She also knows what to do, and will take charge once she arrived, so I would suggest to list down your requirement of what needs to do, what to be done, in the beginning.

I have a very comfortable relationship with her, sometimes I even have the feeling she sayang my son more than me, heheh.

Since she is still under my employment, I won't release her contacts yet. But if you need it, just PM me and I will provide her number.

I received no commission. I have had a bad CL before and understand how stressful it is, which is why I am sharing out when I met a good CL. :D

Hi, I looking for a good CL and this is my first baby, Appreciate if you can kindly let me have the confinement lady contact no and send to my email address fbinfion@hotmail.com. Thanks a milliion