peipei

Confinement Lady (Pui Yuet)

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

Hi, thanks for your sharing. Can i have the CL contact you intro. Please send to my email address at : misshatong@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

just to add on to the list, there's one more confinement centre called nejlika at pandan perdana, ampang. my little sister is now staying there, taking care by nurses and food is nice too.

Hi All,

Experience & Resposible confinement lady service available.
Pls call Mdm tan at 011-20059004 OR 011-20139907 (contonese speaking) for more detail.
She not pick up the phone incase got job in hand, pls SMS her instead if she didn't pick up your call.

Mdm Tan's assignment is fully booked untill end July 2014
Pls contact Mdm Tan for mummy who edd Aug 2014 onward.

Thank you!

Can anyone recommend CL from kajang area? This is my 2nd baby and 1st time required CL as in-law not able to assist. My estimate due date is on 21st Sept 2014. Required Chinese CL for daycare only. Anyone has contact pls pm me at sophia_gln@ymail.com. Thank you.

QUOTE (qzenp @ Aug 22 2011, 02:08 PM)QUOTE (yivoon @ Mar 8 2011, 05:21 PM)My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!She would call me each day to check on baby after she left.If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?pls email me her contact thx :) qjamiep@yahoo.com Hi, can you email her contact no to sjeng78@yahoo.com ? Thanksss

Can I have her contact too? please email to chris_laydi@hotmail.com

Hi,

Can I have the contact no pls? Pls send to my email: tamgahlay@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Can I have the contact of this cl? She sounds very good.

My email is carmen_choo@hotmail.com

Thank you very much :o)

QUOTE (qzenp @ Aug 22 2011, 02:08 PM)QUOTE (yivoon @ Mar 8 2011, 05:21 PM)My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!She would call me each day to check on baby after she left.If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?pls email me her contact thx :) qjamiep@yahoo.com Hi, can you email her contact no to sjeng78@yahoo.com ? Thanksss

Can I have her contact too? please email to chris_laydi@hotmail.com

Hi,

Can I have the contact no pls? Pls send to my email: tamgahlay@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Can I have the contact of this cl? She sounds very good.

My email is carmen_choo@hotmail.com

Thank you very much :o)

Hi Carmen,

What is the charges of the CL you intro? Would like to have her contact too.

My email is n1c_studio@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Dear all,

I just finished my confinement and I feel so lucky to get a good confinement lady as Guan Jie. I found her through another forum highly recommend her and she did better than expected.

Guan Jie has proper training as a CL in Singapore and she did not follow blindly for all what traditional CL will do, and she able to explain why need to follow those pantang in logical way.

She cooks very well and able to prepare variety of dishes. Such as potato stew pork chop, black pepper chicken chop, steam minched meat with egg, ginger fried egg, namyu chicken, fried fish fillet, serai chicken,sweet sour meat, and many more.. And it is uber delicious. Every meal she will prepare soup that enhance milk production or to help my body get rid of the wind. and start from 2nd week, she will boil tonic soup, bou pan for me every night, which make me so energetic the whole day, she always say, she would not jimat in helping us to bou the body because if it does do right in confinement week, the side effect will pro-long until we get old.

She very support breast feeding, and she not only support by speaking, she support by action, she sleep together with me and baby, when I first back from hospital, my baby cry every hour for milk at the night and she helps to train my baby to have 3 hours milking gap which make my life easier.

She did not manja my baby but she taught her to be discipline, which I think very proper. She setup daily routine for my baby, 7am wake up, 8am bath, 4pm mop body, 9pm sleep, which my baby follows it until now. She loves baby and she sing to my baby, talk to her, play with her...she always pay her attention to the baby even when she cooking, or washing clothes.

Another heart warming thing is, after she left, she still msg me and ask if I can handle my baby since I am a new mommy with zero experience, she taught me how should I handle my baby while she left. She even prepare black bean for my mom to cook black bean soup for me, and she plan her cooking very well and left zero remaining dishes in my fridge which ease my pain since I am not cooking.

But it is not easy to book her, she is fully book up until 2013 February when she helping me for confinement in 2012 June.

Therefore do look for ur CL as early as possible.

Do PM me if you need her contact.

Hi woanchin, got to know your experience with Guan Jie. My wife is expecting so I am searching now for a good CL. Can you please share with me her contact, email or sms me please larrygkh@yahoo.co.uk or 0123817105. TQVM

Dear Yivoon,

Can i have your confinement lady contact number? Thanks.

My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.

She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.

She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.

She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.

She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!

She would call me each day to check on baby after she left.

If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

Hi Shmily1314,

Can I hv ur CL's contact? My email thongthongvl@yahoo.com. TQ!

My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house. She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left. She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them. She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering. She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!She would call me each day to check on baby after she left. If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?

Hi Yivoon,

Can I hv ur CL's contact? My email thongthongvl@yahoo.com. Tks!!!

My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house. She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left. She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them. She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering. She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!She would call me each day to check on baby after she left. If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?

Hi hi.. can u pls pm me the CL contact? My email add: chenlingsee@live.com thks..

Hi Shmily1314,

Can I hv ur CL's contact? My email thongthongvl@yahoo.com. TQ!

Hi hi.. can I hv the contact too? My email: chenlingsee@live.com

Thks..

QUOTE(shmily1314 @ Dec 12 2007, 11:04 AM) my CL when I 1st ask about the price and everything, is her dotter attended me. The dotter also very cincai person.and she is not like other CL talk alot wat they know la this and that. She just tell me she still available and wat she will do.I asked alotsa CL also said they wunt cook and wash clothes for hb. If want need to add money about 100-200 averagely.But this CL when I asked her, she just say she can do for me without charging extra cos only my hb one person only ma.At 1st also quite worry la , scared will be like other CL. But surprisingly she really impressed me, hb and even my mum and MIL!she very hardworking one, she wunt stop working until sleep at nite. Sometimes, midnite if my baby woke up for nennen, she will pass me my baby to breastfeed(my baby slept with her at nite, so that i can rest better), while waiting, she will go wash lampin, do other things one(my baby normally need like 40 mins for nennen).haha... I am like her agent d laugh.gif But seriously, I am not getting anything from her la, just wanna help those that wanna find gud and responsible CL only. Cos I also a mother, and experienced all these b4, knowing that is not easy to get gud CL ma.

Hi hi..

Can I hv the contact too? Cause nowadays very difficult to find a gd CL.. my due date is jan 2015. Pls email:chenlingsee@live.com

Thks..

as I understand how hard to find a good CL.. I just finished my confinement on 24 nov.. and auntie stay with me until yesterday.. I like her service very much.. and I have write an review of hers at my blog.. you can see her picture... and some of her cooking dishes too..

http://yvonnefong.blogspot.com/2011/11/greatest-confinement-lady-ah-tai-auntie.html"]http://yvonnefong.blogspot.com/2011/11/gre...tai-auntie.html

Hi.. can I hv both CL contact? My due date is jan 2015. Pls email : chenlingsee@live.comThks

Hi All,

I'm posting on behalf of my aunty as she doesn't know how to use pc. My aunty is an experience confinement lady. Her name is Mdm Lee and can be reach at +6012-6228518. Kindly contact her for further enquiries. My aunty speaks cantonese, mandarin and basic english. She will not pick up calls if she's busy with her work. Please do not sms her as my aunty doesn't know how to open her message. Do give her a call again if she doesn't pick up.

Thank you.

Hi all, i have hired a confinement lady started working on 21st oct noon time. I do not know how supposed is the calculation for 28 days service as we do not clearly discuss about that earlier. She told she will be leaving 17th nov. May i know the law of confinement lady in the market now? I dont expect much from confinement lady as long as they can take care of baby at nite and cook and do some housework. It is really hard to find a good one nowadays. :)

Dear all,

I just finished my confinement and I feel so lucky to get a good confinement lady as Guan Jie. I found her through another forum highly recommend her and she did better than expected.

Guan Jie has proper training as a CL in Singapore and she did not follow blindly for all what traditional CL will do, and she able to explain why need to follow those pantang in logical way.

She cooks very well and able to prepare variety of dishes. Such as potato stew pork chop, black pepper chicken chop, steam minched meat with egg, ginger fried egg, namyu chicken, fried fish fillet, serai chicken,sweet sour meat, and many more.. And it is uber delicious. Every meal she will prepare soup that enhance milk production or to help my body get rid of the wind. and start from 2nd week, she will boil tonic soup, bou pan for me every night, which make me so energetic the whole day, she always say, she would not jimat in helping us to bou the body because if it does do right in confinement week, the side effect will pro-long until we get old.

She very support breast feeding, and she not only support by speaking, she support by action, she sleep together with me and baby, when I first back from hospital, my baby cry every hour for milk at the night and she helps to train my baby to have 3 hours milking gap which make my life easier.

She did not manja my baby but she taught her to be discipline, which I think very proper. She setup daily routine for my baby, 7am wake up, 8am bath, 4pm mop body, 9pm sleep, which my baby follows it until now. She loves baby and she sing to my baby, talk to her, play with her...she always pay her attention to the baby even when she cooking, or washing clothes.

Another heart warming thing is, after she left, she still msg me and ask if I can handle my baby since I am a new mommy with zero experience, she taught me how should I handle my baby while she left. She even prepare black bean for my mom to cook black bean soup for me, and she plan her cooking very well and left zero remaining dishes in my fridge which ease my pain since I am not cooking.

But it is not easy to book her, she is fully book up until 2013 February when she helping me for confinement in 2012 June.

Therefore do look for ur CL as early as possible.

Do PM me if you need her contact.

Hi woanchin,

would you kindly email me your CL's contact?

ann.tangq@gmail.com

Thanks.

My CL is superb. She support breastfeeding, love baby, cook vey well and dont really laze around the house.

She would carry baby to me to breast feed and would sit beside me and talk to me even in the middle of the night. She would assemble and bring the pump for me every 2 hours so that I can build up my milk supply. After every pumping session, i just need to leave it on the table and she will wash, sterilize and store the milk for me and also help me to label the milk. I am still breastfeeding now because of her encouragement and support. She let me know that when I am too exhausted and need a break, it's perfectly okay to supplement with fm once so that me and baby can rest. She also teach my maid how to take cae of baby our way. Save me lots of energy as my maid handles my baby well from the first day she left.

She also cooks well and would cook whatever I wanna eat. I don't take Ginger so she wld find a way to sneak it into my food. Even after 40 days, I am still happy with her cooking. There will be 3 main meals everyday(eavh meal woulld have meat, vege and soup) and also some light snacks like red bean soup. At night, there would also be one big bowl of double boil herbs for me. She knows what to cook to build up milk supply. She also cooks for hubby and would ask him what he likes so that she can prepare them.

She would boil one big pot of shower herbs for me each day to let me wash up. She discourages hair washing and showering.

She is sooooooo good and caring till I am quite reluctant to let her go!

She would call me each day to check on baby after she left.

If anyone wants her contact can pm me.?

Hi Yivoon,

I'm looking for a good and reliable CL that supports breastfeeding, mind sharing your CL's contact to me?

you can email to ann.tangq@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi All,

Just want to share a bad experience i got with a confinement lady called "Cheng Jie" , met this Auntie back in May 2014 to secure her time to do my wife confinement in Nov-Dec 2014, She had asked me to pay deposit up to RM800 as she is short of money back then hence i was kind enough to spare her RM1000 for the deposit thought that maybe i can help someone in urgent. But could be stupidest mistake done in life, since then my nightmare has begun.. i start losing touch with her as soon as money paid and she never pick up the mobile phone again, many attempts to get in touched her is not successful from September to Dec 2014 , never single time she return my call or SMS until i managed to introductory person to hunt her down. This period was a very stressful time of worry of early arrival of baby plus without confinement lady to take care the wife and new born, you can imagined the frustration i had.

Since then i have truly lost faith in this person of trustworthiness and seriously lack of sincere attitude (not the same back then before i pay my deposit), imagine having this kind of person taking care your new born and wife? Hence i have decided to cancel her booking and ask for refund, and only after enormous of efforts, minimum 6 physical visits and phone calls, finally i met this lady and only a fraction of deposit refund after a long and unhappy argument, truly a bad experience for this services..

The auntie name is Sum Lai Cheng (016-9976225) , and stay in Jalan Peel, near KL Pudu. Just want to share this terrible experiences i have and remind all mummy to be careful and choosy in confinement lady.

happy parenthood..

this antie sounds good oo..

pls PM me her contact..thanks

peiniehappy@yahoo.com.sg

may i have the confinment lady contact

Has anyone hired a CL name Peng Jie from Taman Connaught, Cheras before? She quoted me RM4.5K (excluding ang pow). How was her service & support on bb breastfeeding? Thanks a lot.