peipei

Confinement Lady (Pui Yuet)

shmily1314,

Can you please send me the contact as well - nanako128@gmail.com

TQ

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

I'm from Penang too and looking for CL. Shmily, can you please send me the contact number as well? Does she speak mandarin? my hokkien is really poor, hard to communicate in hokkien.

email: cc_pong@yahoo.com

I confenement in Penang but the CL from Sungai Petani.

She actually confinement for whole penisular malaysia.

just that I duno how she will charge la.

Ya, I am kinda lucky actually :)

RM4k++ is not the package, only they will provide you a CL & stay at your house (exactly like we engage the normal CL). If the package which you said I think is above RM6k.

And I heard a lot of negative response about Peiling service, so whoever want to engage their service please make very sure that you state clearly your requirement with them.

You are so lucky that you have a good CL & the price also very cheap (where are you having your confinement?) I don't think can get this price at Klang Valley, nowaday very hardly can get those below RM2500, most of them charge RM2.8k - RM3k.

actually if Pei Ling charge for RM4k is consider cheap d cos dun forget we hire CL is only the services they provide.

But like Pei Ling one including all things in d(food...herbs..)

but of course if can stay at home with CL more comfortable lo cos hubby need not to travel to the confienment centre everyday ma.

My CL is a very kind person, not calculative.

She charged me RM2300 including take care of me and baby, wash clothes for me, baby and my hubby.

cook for me and hubby as well.

She also clean my hse(i know normally those CL will only clean kitchen after they cook,but my CL sweep floor and mop everyday).

she did full for me, means that after 3 days in hosp, she came, and left 3 days after fullmoon.(start wat date, she will leave on the same date for the following mth too).

Angpow thing she did told me that when pay her at the end of mth the pay put in the angpow packet,this is the must to give money by putting in red packet la.but to give "angpow" is up to u.

since me and my hubby(actually my whole) so satisfy with her service, we gave her RM300 for the additional angpow.

i really impressed with her lo.

u know ar? i tot my panty i wanna wash myself ma cos normally ppl pantang to wash ppl's panty.

so I wanna wash, then the CL scolded ,she said cannot touch water one,ask me to leave it for her.

haha...no la, I won't be agent.

I hate selling things and services,

but if just to share my experience, I will love to do :)

and I know very difficult to get a gud CL as I am also a mother now.

So I know all the difficulties and worries that the mom-to-be or moms will face.

just hope that I can help :)

My baby taking care by baby sitter now, day and nite.

I only bring her back during weekend.

:P shimily1314,

haha..u r qualified to become a agent now... :P

who take care of ue baby now?

Dear Shmily,

Thanks for the info. I've got your email and this contact in fact will be given to one of my close friend. Looking for a good & reliable CL makes her go crazy, I just want to give her a hand and hope can help her to reduce her worries. She is going to due soon. Anyhow, Thanks alot. :rolleyes::lol:

U are welcome, Michelle.

yup, getting a gud and reliable CL is difficult like getting a gud hubby.

hope your fren will get the one I recommended la.

Gud luck !

Dear Shmily,

Thanks for the info. I've got your email and this contact in fact will be given to one of my close friend. Looking for a good & reliable CL makes her go crazy, I just want to give her a hand and hope can help her to reduce her worries. She is going to due soon. Anyhow, Thanks alot. :rolleyes::lol:

Hi Joel, I already PM u the CL contact.

Congratulations to u and all the best!

Hi shmily, ca u give me ur CL's contact# too? Thanks.

my email add is meiweik@hotmail.com.

Hi Everyone,

err, don't know how to start this, i am new around here.

me and my wife is expecting our first baby boy in Feb 2008. anyone got any good CL to recomend?

Kindly sent to skyyeng@gmail.com

Hi shmily

Can you please sent your recommended CL to my email? skyyeng@gmail.com

Thanks

Sky

shmily

Congratulations to u, Skyyeng!

and u have got my email!

All the best!

Hi,

Im due next year Mid March and are now looking for a good & reliable CL. Called few who recommended by frens but all being fully booked so im bit worried now as my frens told me im bit late to look for one now since my due date is only another 4 months away...

Could you please send me your CL contact number to my email at wanj_ong@yahoo.com? Thanks alot!

Hi all,

anyone knows any good CL in PJ and/or Penang? roughly how much does a CL charge ah??

my email address is rosayee@hotmail.com

Thanks for sharing :)

hi wanj.

I have emailed to u.

but according to skyyeng, he just called this morning, he said aunty has been fully booked until apr 2008.

But u still can try.

gud luck to u!

and u have got my email!

All the best!

Hi,

Im due next year Mid March and are now looking for a good & reliable CL. Called few who recommended by frens but all being fully booked so im bit worried now as my frens told me im bit late to look for one now since my due date is only another 4 months away...

Could you please send me your CL contact number to my email at wanj_ong@yahoo.com? Thanks alot!

Got it! Thanks alot! I will try calling her....

hi wanj.

I have emailed to u.

but according to skyyeng, he just called this morning, he said aunty has been fully booked until apr 2008.

But u still can try.

gud luck to u!

and u have got my email!

All the best!

Hi,

I just want to give some advice to the mommies-to-be here. Please meet up with your CL first and 'interview' her. Tell her what are your expectations. I didnt meet up with my CL first and got a lousy and lazy CL. She left on the 5th day on the pretense that a family member fell sick and need her to go back home. I quickly paid her for RM500 for the 5 days and my mom quickly send her off to the LRT station. Here are some horror stories about my CL -

1. My CL is extremely calculative. She will only wash the things that I use. If there are 2 cups, she will only wash my cup and leave my mom's cup on the table. Or clothes will be hanging outside and she'll only collect my clothes and leave the others. If she cooks, she will only wash the pots/pans that she uses. She wont clean the oily stove or wipe the wet countertop. She will quickly cook and come out to wash the 4pm Astro Hokkien series. Once we were all upstairs, she went and switched on the tv herself and settle down to watch!

2. She doesnt wash panties. So my mom had to wash my panties for me.

3. She has long and sharp fingernails. My mom gave her the nail clipper and gently told her to cut them. The CL was not happy about it.

4. She goes to sleep at 9pm every night and carried my baby into the room and locked the door! (This one I really tak boleh tahan!) My mom asked why she must lock the door, she said she wanted to rest and dont want us to come in and out to see the baby and disturb her sleep! The woman didnt come out to go to the toilet throughout the night so that means she didnt wash her hands. She changed my baby's diapers and then make her milk. What a dirty CL!!

5. My baby was admitted to the hospital on the 4th day cos of jaundice. The lousy CL went up into the room at 8pm, locked the door, switched on the aircond and slept till 8am next morning. We employ her RM100 a day to come and enjoy herself here!!

So you say la..arent we glad to send her off?

cheah, the CL contact has been e-mailed to u.

Congratulations!

Ya, agreed with Peipei. Me actually got 1 CL b4 this. But then, I was abit lucky, I set her b4 she start work for me.

Then i found this CL, and i was lucky that she was gud CL!

cheah, the CL contact has been e-mailed to u.

Congratulations!

Ya, agreed with Peipei. Me actually got 1 CL b4 this. But then, I was abit lucky, I set her b4 she start work for me.

Then i found this CL, and i was lucky that she was gud CL!

Hi Shmily,

Can I have the contact too please. My email add is pang_su_chin@mailcity.com. Thanks alot.