peipei

Confinement Lady (Pui Yuet)

hi all,

just to share with u all regarding my CL...i just delivered my baby on June 2008

i found this CL through my mom's friend...she is cousin of my mom's frend..only 52 if not mistaken...she's from Taiping...she has more clients in Spore...

she's very good in taking care my bb...also very neat...after every meal she will mop the floor (whole house except bedroom coz its carpeted) and clean up my kitchen...

she will actually arrange my meal for the coming few days...remind my hubby what to buy...never waste...cut & pack those fish, meat, chicken etc nicely in a plastic bag for every meal...

she will also wash my hubby's clothing...cook dinner for him...

before she went back..she actually help me to change all my bedsheets...wash toilet and clean up my store :P

not like other CL...she dint watch TV drama series....only watch half an hour news with me :rolleyes:

not choosy in food...whatever left over last nite will be her lunch next day

b4 she left, she told me the recipe to cook the 'or chor teh', herbal soup etc...cut the ginger & keep in container for me...same as those left over fish & meats...

what i can say is she is really efficient & nice person...

anyone interested can PM me for her contact

definitely no commission from her...

just to share...coz previously i've been contact few CL which is very calculative and some even quite rude...finally i get her just 2 mths b4 i deliver...

Hi Karen0421,

Can u please email to me your CL's contact no?

My email add is yensoo_lee@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi,

Karen0421,

I also interest on your CL's. Can email me her contact no. ? My email address is elaine0801@hotmail.com. Thanks...

hi this is my first time here, i am looking for a good confinement lady, any reccomendation, can email me straight at honi.tong@yahoo.com, due on jan 2010, and is almost chinese new year time.

my name is honi anyone known how to change the user name, i dunno why the display User Name here.

hi all,

just to share with u all regarding my CL...i just delivered my baby on June 2008

i found this CL through my mom's friend...she is cousin of my mom's frend..only 52 if not mistaken...she's from Taiping...she has more clients in Spore...

she's very good in taking care my bb...also very neat...after every meal she will mop the floor (whole house except bedroom coz its carpeted) and clean up my kitchen...

she will actually arrange my meal for the coming few days...remind my hubby what to buy...never waste...cut & pack those fish, meat, chicken etc nicely in a plastic bag for every meal...

before she went back..she actually help me to change all my bedsheets...wash toilet and clean up my store :P

not like other CL...she dint watch TV drama series....only watch half an hour news with me :rolleyes:

b4 she left, she told me the recipe to cook the 'or chor teh', herbal soup etc...cut the ginger & keep in container for me...same as those left over fish & meats...

just to share...coz previously i've been contact few CL which is very calculative and some even quite rude...finally i get her just 2 mths b4 i deliver...

Hi Caren0421,

My email add is honi.tong@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi Shmily,

My name is Honi, i am currently looking for a good CL, can you please email me her contact info.

my email add : honi.tong@yahoo.com

thanks very much

hi there , i need help badly, the confinement lady i contacted previously cannot get through by phone, is there any confinement lady that good and able to work end of the month ?

Please help email me at yylim1@hotmail.com

thanks

Hi shmily1314,

Can I have your CL's contact too.

My EDD is Feb14th, 2010....Thanks very much in adv

My email : w_regine@hotmail.com

Regine

Hi Regine,

Shmily's confinement lady is booked on CNY..which fall on 14/2/2010, my EDD 30/3/2010 also she decided not to confirm..

Amanda

HI All...

I am on my confinement now ... I had been introduce to my CF lady by friend of friend... We met up to discussed by 28wks of my pregnancy and I found her fit for the job and hired her for RM2800+RM200 Compulsory a/pow..

On the 2nd day after my delivery, my hubby fetch her to our house from the station (she came from the northern part) and reach my home ard 12noon..

As soon as she puts down her luggage and change.. she starts making my lunch.. The way she work seem so prof... and I am so happy..

She takes good care of my new born..cleans the kitchen well.. a lil' bit of households and most importantly have the patience to take care of my elder daughter of 1.5 years as well.. Her cooking I have think I have no complaint too.. We have good rapports n can talk a lot, teaches me lots of bbcare... n i feel so relief with her..

Somehow, things doesn't alwix go too smooth.. 2 days ago, after my breakfast, she told me she has to replace a diff CF lady to me as a close relative of hers met wif an accident n passed away.. On the same night, the new CF lady came n I see her passing every details of her jobs to the new CF lady... I was so sad cum worry tat nite as I m not so satisfy wif the new CF lady from 1st impression... I almost couldn't fall asleep that nite..

The next morning came, which is just yesterday.. my CF lady is still around..still passing on her routines info to her (for the day session as of bathing my daughter.. breakfast etc..) Finally she left ard 11am... and I monitor the way my current (new) CF lady in every detail... She's alwix in the room wif bb behind close (not locked) door... I wonder wat she's doing.. Clothes in the machine done but not hang out.. My bathing water not boil.. OMG.. I almost frust but i waited ... So, tat day.. everythg went kelam kabut for her.. Normally by 3pm, our clothes will get dry and space are ready for the 2nd batch of clothes.. but not yesterday.. By 5:30pm, she has not get started making my dinner, not 'lap' my BB yet is also time for milk.. my daughter have not take evening bath n almost time for her poriddge.. So, I offer my helping hand to BB so that she can cook..

By the time I had my dinner.. I misses so much on my ex-CF's cooking! And I have 11 days more to go.... :(

Libragurl, u shldnt let ur CL with ur baby alone in a room with the door close... i wont be comfortable... thats why my baby sleeps with me all the time during my confinement... i insisted on that though my mum, my mil all said better rest, baby sleeps with CL better... i said no, no, no... its really worries me if my baby is with the CL alone...

Libragurl, u shldnt let ur CL with ur baby alone in a room with the door close... i wont be comfortable... thats why my baby sleeps with me all the time during my confinement... i insisted on that though my mum, my mil all said better rest, baby sleeps with CL better... i said no, no, no... its really worries me if my baby is with the CL alone...

I was curious at 1st wat she's doing in d room.. so, on n off i spot-check lar.. ne how, i stll consider her ok lar now tat my cf period has ended.. at least i c her main concern is of bb.. in terms of bb care, she's good..

my CL sleep in the same room with me...at least if bb cry, i make sure the CL do something...but sometimes, i also take turn to look after bb....cos my baby makes lotsa fuss

Hi All, currently I am in confinement and it's going to end by next week.

This is actually my second confinement, and I had bad experience with my first one, so I am extremely satisfied with this CL that I am going to recommend her.

I have always this notion that a good CL should loves baby. And this quality is found in the CL that I hired at the moment. She is extremely patient with baby, and at the tiniest sound that my boy made (even at midnite and when she is snoring), she will wake up, get up and take a look at baby, and feed, change nappies. I know this since I am sleeping with baby and CL. (For me, I won't trust strangers with my precious).

She is very "chin chai", clean house, wash clothes (mine, daughter, and hb), cook for both me and hb, even help to take care of my daughter. I dun watch or on my tv, so she dun watch as well.

She also knows what to do, and will take charge once she arrived, so I would suggest to list down your requirement of what needs to do, what to be done, in the beginning.

I have a very comfortable relationship with her, sometimes I even have the feeling she sayang my son more than me, heheh.

Since she is still under my employment, I won't release her contacts yet. But if you need it, just PM me and I will provide her number.

I received no commission. I have had a bad CL before and understand how stressful it is, which is why I am sharing out when I met a good CL. :D

This is actually my second confinement, and I had bad experience with my first one, so I am extremely satisfied with this CL that I am going to recommend her.

I have always this notion that a good CL should loves baby. And this quality is found in the CL that I hired at the moment. She is extremely patient with baby, and at the tiniest sound that my boy made (even at midnite and when she is snoring), she will wake up, get up and take a look at baby, and feed, change nappies. I know this since I am sleeping with baby and CL. (For me, I won't trust strangers with my precious).

She is very "chin chai", clean house, wash clothes (mine, daughter, and hb), cook for both me and hb, even help to take care of my daughter. I dun watch or on my tv, so she dun watch as well.

She also knows what to do, and will take charge once she arrived, so I would suggest to list down your requirement of what needs to do, what to be done, in the beginning.

I have a very comfortable relationship with her, sometimes I even have the feeling she sayang my son more than me, heheh.

Since she is still under my employment, I won't release her contacts yet. But if you need it, just PM me and I will provide her number.

I received no commission. I have had a bad CL before and understand how stressful it is, which is why I am sharing out when I met a good CL. :D

Hi,

Could you please PM me her contact number?

How much she charge you?

Thanks.

Hi,

Could you please PM me her contact number?

How much she charge you?

Thanks.

Wah compared to my CL yours sounds much better.

Let me share my bad experience with my CL...My confinement was 2 mths ago. I guess you can say that im hard to please ans fussy. But to me its was a nightmare.

We probably got to a bad start also. The minute i got home she ask want to feed baby or not so i tried breastfeeding my gal but she did not wan to nurse. Then she ask me to squeze my breast to see got milk or not. As expected nothing came out. Then she started on and on that i got no milk, my baby is hungry, the diapers not wet, ie baby never pee cuz no milk to drink despite the fact that i told her that the nurse just change bb's diaper b4 we left the hospital n it was slightly wet then.

She went on and on about my baby being hungry that my parents (being first time grandparents) went to buy FM. While waiting she even ask me whether can feed water first or not to ease baby's hunger! And the best part was my baby wasnt not even crying for milk! But i told her no water. So from then she kept feeding my baby FM every 2 hours.

Until my milk came in, i started to pump cuz my baby rejected my breast as she prefers the bottle. She was feeding my baby 2.5 oz every 2 hours! And sometimes even lessthan 2 hours. Keep insisting my baby is hungry. Itold her to feed ebm at night, only if insufficient then feed FM. But i coaught her twice feeding FM when there was EBM in the fridge. When i ask her why is she not feeding, she told me oh you baby very impatient to wait for EBM to warn up, FM faster. I was like WTF. So i told her if bb cries too bad, dont spoil her like that cuz we are going to continue with EBM so baby got to get use to it, But she did the same thing again the next night. My expression showed i was pissed already.

Her house work sucks. Or she is damn lazy.

1. She put the boiling pot after sterilizing it on my kitchen top w/o a coaster, now its rough and slightly brown in colour. And i did ask her to use another coaster which she didint after she burned the first one.

2. We told her to push in the dining chair after using it each time as we got pets at home and they tend to jump on the table if given a chance. Through out the 28 days i think she push in the chair 5 times max. My mum is the picking up after her. Despite seeing my mu pushes in the chair for her each time, she just continue leaving it.

3. You ladies should see myktchen hop and hood. It was full with grease and oil. Black in colour. Within a week i got up at midnight and wipe it clean! N my cloth was so black after wiping it.

4. She is very wasteful with water, electricity etc. She washes my hb clothes with the wasihng machine when there is less than 1/4 load full daily. I had to tell her not to do that.

The list goes on.

5. Initially she washes my breast pump for me but sometimes i will wash myself if im too irritated with her to ask her to do it. But usually if i use it early in the morning i will just soak it and let her wash. There was once i left it there at 7am but by 10am i wanted to use it, it was still soaked in the tupperware. Left unwashed. She actually moved it away from the sink but did not wash. When i mum told her to wash the breastpump the next time, she told my mum you daughter, i.e me washes herself after use, if she leaves it there i will wash for her. What nonsense when i left it there for 3 hours already.

6. She did not clean up the bath tub after i use. She did it in the begining but when i started doing it once, she never seem to do it already. Or if she does she will just throw away the balance herb water but she never rinse the floor, so u can see the brown stain from the herb water.

She had the guts to tell my mum that i always unhappy with her, that i bang the stuff. If want her to do things, just tell her. Of course im pissed off some of these things dont need to tell one right. She does it all the time for each confiment. Dont tell me i got to tell her to clean the tub up?

Apparently she told my mum that she hand washes her own clothes. What nonsense. She is so lazy that she uses my washing machine to wash even her panties! She will use it alternate day to wash her own clothes. But for panties! Yuck. She is so lazy that the night before the left, she wash all the clothes in the washing machine.

She kept insisting i eat to little rice wine, DOM etc. But i told her i cannot take to much cuz im getting those rashes. But she will go on and on that other mothers take much more than me. Like my mum ask her to scoop up my portion b4 adding more liqour to the chicken to be given to relatives, she very reluctantly did it. Saying that i should be able to take it.

I use to wash astro on demand but she say i should not sit under the fan. But i want to stay in the hall during the day cuz my baby is there. But she wont move her butt from the seat far away from the fan. She will just sit there cuz she also want to watch. After a few days she tell me she wants to watch the news so she switch on my tv. during the day she will switch on my astro to watch astro on demand. BUT she will walk around to do stuff for 10 mins, come back to the tv again for a short while n go and do chores again and come back and watch again. Even i dont keep my tv on when im doing housework. She watch the tv more i did during confinement. My mother told me to let her sleep in the afternoon. Thats fine with me but if she watches less tv and sleep before 10.30 every night im sure she will feel less tired. cuz i told her i can take care of bb first, she go n have a early night then i send baby in to her later. But she still want to watch tv.

She is always at odd end with me about feeding baby. Always ask me to increase bb milk. She was feeding my baby 3 oz of EBM every 2 hours. Most of the time even less than 2 hours and still want me to increase which i refuse. She will say loud loud in front of my parents that bb got not enough. But when i breastfeed baby, she will say bb have enough already cuz bb dont know how to feel full when taking breastmilk.

The day she left, she left baby clothes unwashed in the bathroom, water to clean backside in the room. That is despite knowing that i will not be home that night. I will be staying at my parents place.

To me it was seriously hell with her. I had to pay my part time maid extra rm100 to clean up the house when the stupid CL left. And she is one of those that specified that she wants rm200 as ang pau. She is from Bentong. I was counting down the days till she left.

Hi Sheep,

How much you paid her besides the RM200 ang pao?

I need to hire confinement lady too...... Actually i am quite worry because i do not like to stay with stranger but i have no choice.

Sheep- I really sympathized with u. I had a very bad experience with my CL 4 months ago. I created a thread on "bad confinement lady" to tell my experience. Despite laziness she also stole my ang pow during my bb full moon dinner, stolen some bird nest and my liqiuor too. She is dirty and also wash her panties in my washing machine too. Btw she is stay in Ampang and was introduced by a medicine shop in Taman Desa. I called her few times but she turn off her phone. She even bad mouth me to my hb till my hb and me fight many times during my confinement. She only cooked 2 meals per day for me. And I paid her Rm3000 plus Rm200 of ang pow. I was counting down the days till she left too. Was so happy the day she left but only found out a week later that my things was missing.

hi shmily, my EDD is April 2010, can I have your confinement lady's contact no? Not sure if she is available. It is really difficult to get a good confinement lady. pls help.

hi all, I just delivered my baby 3 mths ago. The confinement lady I hired is very good. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.

But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

And she is hardworking too. Normally confinement lady will clean the kitchen only after they cook. but this aubty clean the whole hse for me EVERYDAY! FYI, I was breast feeding my baby during confinement. AUnty wunt wasttin time, she will go and wash the diapers when I breast feed my baby during midnite.

My hubby fetched her to my hse one nite b4 I discharged from hosp. When she reached my hse, she checked all the things in my hse. This is my 1st baby, so alotsa things also I duno and I also duno about the chinese pantang larang. So, after she cheking all the thing, the things that I didn't buy, she asked my hubby to bring her out to buy all the needed things. She even brought her own special pot haha....

The last day when she was here, she cut one box of the ginger foe me, garlic one box, and clear the chicken and cut all for me (just bought from market). She said she prepared all so that I can use it when needed.

The most important thing is the price also reasonable.My hubby and I also very appreciated her so we gave her additional angpao of RM300.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help :)

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

hi all,

Hi Karen0421,

My email add is yensoo_lee@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi,

Karen0421,

I also interest on your CL's. Can email me her contact no. ? My email address is elaine0801@hotmail.com. Thanks...

Hi Karen0421

I also interest on your CL. Can you please email me the contact no? my email address is hnleng@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

not every morning... maybe once a week... like sunday morning when hubby isnt working...

i would like to recommend my CL... to me, she is very very good and reliable... would hire her again for my 2nd pregnancy... however she is fully booked till Dec 2009... but can try ur luck... she is from ipoh... she does things tat she doesnt need to do as a CL... for eg wash my toilets, clean my house, wipe my bed and furniture, make my bed when i wake up and etc... she did confinement for DJ Lam's wife as well... she is so good tat my mil gave her an additional angpow... so in the end she received her fee and 2 angpows (one from my mil and one from me)... she doesnt charge extra when she is required to cook for my pil and my sils...

Har Yie 012 5221913

Hi babysiew,

May i know how much this Har Yie charged you (including the ang pao that agreed to give her)?

I need to look for a CL urgently but i can't get anyone from my friend. Please help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sum Sum

Hi! Just to share my experience with my CL.

Currently I'm still in confinement and as my own mum (long story there) and MIL (not around anymore), I'm really grateful for hiring a CL instead of DIY confinement. The CL is really helpful and more important negotiable. She will ask what u want to eat daily and recommend which meal and what type of herbs to take. She's 50yo and not those typical aunty type CL, she is friendly and for mummy-to-be, a person who can talk and chat with u is very comforting. Another plus point is she even teach me how to breastfeed (latch on) and carry bb. She even boiled papaya soup for help to encourage milk production in the few days after i was discharged from hospital. She is very cincai, she cooks for my hb (lunch and dinner) without extra charge and sweeps and mop the floor every day... wash bb clothes, fold clothes and other house chores. Really thankful found this aunty.

Hi! Just to share my experience with my CL.

Currently I'm still in confinement and as my own mum (long story there) and MIL (not around anymore), I'm really grateful for hiring a CL instead of DIY confinement. The CL is really helpful and more important negotiable. She will ask what u want to eat daily and recommend which meal and what type of herbs to take. She's 50yo and not those typical aunty type CL, she is friendly and for mummy-to-be, a person who can talk and chat with u is very comforting. Another plus point is she even teach me how to breastfeed (latch on) and carry bb. She even boiled papaya soup for help to encourage milk production in the few days after i was discharged from hospital. She is very cincai, she cooks for my hb (lunch and dinner) without extra charge and sweeps and mop the floor every day... wash bb clothes, fold clothes and other house chores. Really thankful found this aunty.

Hi Pinky,

May I know how much you pay for your confinement lady? I am expecting in 4th feb 2010 and because this is very close to CNY so I have not get a confinement lady yet.

Step L...