peipei

Confinement Lady (Pui Yuet)

Hi peipei, your advice is pretty good.

Then, who is going to take care of you and bb after the CL left? :o

After the CL left, my mom took care of me and the baby. But I helped too cos cant expect my mom to do everything. I wake up for night feedings till 4am. After that, my mom will take over till 8am when I'll be up then. So I didnt really rest during my confinement. Both my mom and I were exhausted But..we rather be exhausted than put up with that lousy CL!

Hi shmily,

I am due end of May 2008. Was told to book CL now. The CL you mentioned sound great! May I have the contact number?

email: silvertheory@gmail.com

Thanks!

Anyone knows a good confinement lady in Ipoh? Requirements: cooks a variety of dishes, good at taking care of new born babies, patient. Thanks.

Dear all

My due date falls on early April '08, still looking for a CL.... i am looking an experienced CL to be at Banting during my maternity, looking for babysitter at PJ area too..... please help if you have any contact..thanks!

Dear Shmily,

Thanks for the info. I've got your email and this contact in fact will be given to one of my close friend. Looking for a good & reliable CL makes her go crazy, I just want to give her a hand and hope can help her to reduce her worries. She is going to due soon. Anyhow, Thanks alot. :rolleyes::lol:

Hi,,, I just finisehd my confinement 2 months ago. Just to share with you some of my experiences. Hope these help to the newly mothers who're going for confinement soon.

http://mommyching.blogspot.com/2007/09/con...ent-tips-1.html

http://mommyching.blogspot.com/2007/09/con...ent-tips-2.html

http://mommyching.blogspot.com/2007/09/con...ent-tips-3.html

My confinement lady (Ying jie) was from Kuantan. She cooked very well but could be lazy and took advantage of my mom and me. For instance, in the day time, she told my mom that she didnt' sleep well at night and asked my mom to take care of the BB, while she went to the room to sleep. While at night, when bb cried and wanted to be bottled fed, she asked me to do while she went back to sleep. Terrible!! right! But, can't fully blame her as she's old (over 60s). So,, my advice is always to check on the confinement lady age before hiring. That was my ultimate mistake.

Jajar, yup, alotsa CL lazy to do work. But mine one really gud. She also around 60 yrs old. But she very geng one. Slept about 3-4 hrs per a day also still very energictic. I asked her how come she so geng, she told me that she consume alotsa "pou pan" like ginseng powder or pao sum....

Jajar, yup, alotsa CL lazy to do work. But mine one really gud. She also around 60 yrs old. But she very geng one. Slept about 3-4 hrs per a day also still very energictic. I asked her how come she so geng, she told me that she consume alotsa "pou pan" like ginseng powder or pao sum....

Your pui yuet is very keng. Because, at the age of 60, usually their stamina level is low. My pui yuet also talked a lot, as if she knew everything. Me and my husband couldn't stand her.

my CL when I 1st ask about the price and everything, is her dotter attended me. The dotter also very cincai person.

and she is not like other CL talk alot wat they know la this and that. She just tell me she still available and wat she will do.

I asked alotsa CL also said they wunt cook and wash clothes for hb. If want need to add money about 100-200 averagely.

But this CL when I asked her, she just say she can do for me without charging extra cos only my hb one person only ma.

At 1st also quite worry la , scared will be like other CL. But surprisingly she really impressed me, hb and even my mum and MIL!

she very hardworking one, she wunt stop working until sleep at nite. Sometimes, midnite if my baby woke up for nennen, she will pass me my baby to breastfeed(my baby slept with her at nite, so that i can rest better), while waiting, she will go wash lampin, do other things one(my baby normally need like 40 mins for nennen).

haha... I am like her agent d :lol:

But seriously, I am not getting anything from her la, just wanna help those that wanna find gud and responsible CL only. Cos I also a mother, and experienced all these b4, knowing that is not easy to get gud CL ma.

my CL when I 1st ask about the price and everything, is her dotter attended me. The dotter also very cincai person.

and she is not like other CL talk alot wat they know la this and that. She just tell me she still available and wat she will do.

I asked alotsa CL also said they wunt cook and wash clothes for hb. If want need to add money about 100-200 averagely.

But this CL when I asked her, she just say she can do for me without charging extra cos only my hb one person only ma.

At 1st also quite worry la , scared will be like other CL. But surprisingly she really impressed me, hb and even my mum and MIL!

she very hardworking one, she wunt stop working until sleep at nite. Sometimes, midnite if my baby woke up for nennen, she will pass me my baby to breastfeed(my baby slept with her at nite, so that i can rest better), while waiting, she will go wash lampin, do other things one(my baby normally need like 40 mins for nennen).

But seriously, I am not getting anything from her la, just wanna help those that wanna find gud and responsible CL only. Cos I also a mother, and experienced all these b4, knowing that is not easy to get gud CL ma.

hi, can i have the contact of your CL please...thanks.

Hi Pei Pei,

PM me if you want the confinement lady I had. I like her cooking.. and she does travel around. LEt me know if you want her number ya!

can i have the contact pls? TQVM

Hi Shmily1314,, could you PM her contact to me too. I would like to keep her contact (for future use :P)

Congratulations Newmama :) .

Welcome to the motherhood!

the contact number for the confinement lady I already PM to u.

Hope she is still available , good luck :) !

Hi there! Please send me the CL number.. she sounds good to me! :) Please email me at nicole.wong80@gmail.com Thanks a lot in advance! :lol:

Hi Shmily1314,,

Can I have the contact of your CL ? I would like to keep her contact for future use also.

You can mail to me the contact - ashtoc@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

dear shmily1314,

the CL really sounds pro and good, may I hav her contact pls?

wongkhsl@gmail.com

or PM me also can.

thanks a million!! :)

cheers~

Nicole80, bebepooh, luvmil and cheers, the e-mail has sent to u .

Babyjazz80, I have PM u the contact for CL.

Congratulations for all mom-to -be!

actually if Pei Ling charge for RM4k is consider cheap d cos dun forget we hire CL is only the services they provide.

But like Pei Ling one including all things in d(food...herbs..)

but of course if can stay at home with CL more comfortable lo cos hubby need not to travel to the confienment centre everyday ma.

My CL is a very kind person, not calculative.

She charged me RM2300 including take care of me and baby, wash clothes for me, baby and my hubby.

cook for me and hubby as well.

She also clean my hse(i know normally those CL will only clean kitchen after they cook,but my CL sweep floor and mop everyday).

she did full for me, means that after 3 days in hosp, she came, and left 3 days after fullmoon.(start wat date, she will leave on the same date for the following mth too).

Angpow thing she did told me that when pay her at the end of mth the pay put in the angpow packet,this is the must to give money by putting in red packet la.but to give "angpow" is up to u.

since me and my hubby(actually my whole) so satisfy with her service, we gave her RM300 for the additional angpow.

i really impressed with her lo.

u know ar? i tot my panty i wanna wash myself ma cos normally ppl pantang to wash ppl's panty.

so I wanna wash, then the CL scolded ,she said cannot touch water one,ask me to leave it for her.

Hi Shmily,

Seen this forum and found that you got a good CL. Mind to PM me the contact number? my baby's EDD wil be mid-Jun-08. Thanks yea! Happy New Year 2u! I can be reached at huikor@hotmail.com