Sign in to follow this  
KLbride

Very very bad experience with LH Creative in Pudu

Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience with all BTBs out there..

My hubby and I booked our invitation cards in June this year at LH creative. Even during our first visit, we noticed the service was not that great (nobody layan us, just go around flipping thru samples on ur own). But their prices were really reasonable, so we went ahead and ordered anyway.

The first time we came to see the sample card, it was printed wrongly and we had to wait another week to see the new sample card.

After collecting the new sample card, we finally confirmed the correct colour and design (and I made sure they wrote it down clearly in the invoice). The new sample was exactly what we wanted, and me n hubby were very happy..

So then we waited another 2 weeks for the cards to be printed.. Was really excited already!

On the day of the collection, we were told to collect our cards at 1pm. By 3pm, I was already very agitated. We had another appointment to attend! Hubby was so angry with them, y ask us to come at 1 if not ready?.. We even called in advance to check.

When they finally brought our cards, I was so shocked I wanted to cry... After waiting for nearly 2 hours, the card was NOTHING like the sample they gave us.The colour and the design were different.

We were just so upset coz we have been waiting for so long for the cards, travelling from up and down Melaka to KL (Hubby n me posted in Melaka GH)..

The worse part of all.... First, the boss, Mr Lee tried to blame us.. Insisted that this is what we ordered and now only we r changing our minds (I didnt bring the sample card on that day). Luckily his worker pointed out on the invoice that it was clearly written.. but instead of trying to console us, he got iritated and told us it's already done, so its too bad. So, do u want to cancel order? I give u back your money. If u wanna print again it will take quite a long time.

I have never met ppl with such horrible business skills.. when they have made a mistake, first, they try to accuse the customer of being wrong. Then when they realise it is their mistake, they say too bad, just cancel???? Just months from my wedding, they want to cancel??!! Really started to cry already that time.. In the end, we are the ones who have to pujuk him to pls re-print them ASAP. He even pushed my hand away when I pointed out the part of the card that should be embossed.. I have never been treated so badly in my life and it really made the situation worse.

Ppl should treat each other how they want others to treat them. Imagine if u came to the hospital and we made u wait 2 hours, then proceeded to remove your heart instead of your lung. Then when we realise our mistake, we say.. Sorry, but its done already.. too bad.. Cancel payment ok??... *haih*

So this is my experience at LH Creative. Personally, I have now realised that it would've been better to just pay a little extra for better service.. Save the extra stress and inconvenience..I hope it is not wrong that I shared this experience.. but I really wish there was someone who told me about their service before I hired them..

Hi KL Bride,

If I am u I will just took the money back & look for another vendor as printing of the invitation card doenst really need so much time (HB was knowing ppl in the field) my card was printed out in just a week time...

For ur knowledge over Pudu area there are a lot of those vendors/shop who print invitation card & the price are all likely the same they cant do that to you coz it was very competitive over that area (maybe they see u from outstation :( )

Anyway I very sorry & sad to hear u story... Cheer up... everything will be fine... :)

Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience with all BTBs out there..

My hubby and I booked our invitation cards in June this year at LH creative. Even during our first visit, we noticed the service was not that great (nobody layan us, just go around flipping thru samples on ur own). But their prices were really reasonable, so we went ahead and ordered anyway.

The first time we came to see the sample card, it was printed wrongly and we had to wait another week to see the new sample card.

After collecting the new sample card, we finally confirmed the correct colour and design (and I made sure they wrote it down clearly in the invoice). The new sample was exactly what we wanted, and me n hubby were very happy..

So then we waited another 2 weeks for the cards to be printed.. Was really excited already!

On the day of the collection, we were told to collect our cards at 1pm. By 3pm, I was already very agitated. We had another appointment to attend! Hubby was so angry with them, y ask us to come at 1 if not ready?.. We even called in advance to check.

When they finally brought our cards, I was so shocked I wanted to cry... After waiting for nearly 2 hours, the card was NOTHING like the sample they gave us.The colour and the design were different.

We were just so upset coz we have been waiting for so long for the cards, travelling from up and down Melaka to KL (Hubby n me posted in Melaka GH)..

The worse part of all.... First, the boss, Mr Lee tried to blame us.. Insisted that this is what we ordered and now only we r changing our minds (I didnt bring the sample card on that day). Luckily his worker pointed out on the invoice that it was clearly written.. but instead of trying to console us, he got iritated and told us it's already done, so its too bad. So, do u want to cancel order? I give u back your money. If u wanna print again it will take quite a long time.

I have never met ppl with such horrible business skills.. when they have made a mistake, first, they try to accuse the customer of being wrong. Then when they realise it is their mistake, they say too bad, just cancel???? Just months from my wedding, they want to cancel??!! Really started to cry already that time.. In the end, we are the ones who have to pujuk him to pls re-print them ASAP. He even pushed my hand away when I pointed out the part of the card that should be embossed.. I have never been treated so badly in my life and it really made the situation worse.

Ppl should treat each other how they want others to treat them. Imagine if u came to the hospital and we made u wait 2 hours, then proceeded to remove your heart instead of your lung. Then when we realise our mistake, we say.. Sorry, but its done already.. too bad.. Cancel payment ok??... *haih*

So this is my experience at LH Creative. Personally, I have now realised that it would've been better to just pay a little extra for better service.. Save the extra stress and inconvenience..I hope it is not wrong that I shared this experience.. but I really wish there was someone who told me about their service before I hired them..

Hi KLbride,

I'm so sorry to hear the bad incident. Yeah, I know how u feel..I've been there on a sat in May as i was sourcing for printers..yeah, their price also quite ok but the biz is too good..nobody layan us so i just flipped around and then bring my own card to get a quote from Mr Lim. However, in the end, i printed my card in Tom Lee.. So when will you be getting your re-printed cards?

KL Bride, if I were you, I will NOT beg them to reprint. Wuah lau ehhh..., you are the customer, not him!

From designing to printing, will only take 2 weeks. I have my pride and sorry lah ya, I won't let anybody who wanna earn my money to step on my pride.

ya... agree... if i were you i would jst tell him take the cards for his own sweet memory la... i want my $$ back & not see his face anymore.... actually if u still have few months left u will still be able to print it in time 1.... coz my printer managed to do it for me within 3wks time... all sample viewed and confirmed... even deliver it to my office for me foc....

they are the one at faults and you still need to "beg" them to reprint it... sigh... i think it's better to reprint it elsewhere especially since you have already have a sample card in hand which it'll make things much more easier too...

Oh, KL Bride,

U had been in 1 bad experience...luckily thats only invitation card printing....

Thanks for sharing though...

So, i suggest u should be extra careful when engaging any suppliers in future...

should get more info b4 engaging them, or go for those more popular 1....

Fully agreed with Escudo & Seashello....

Pride as a customer will always come 1st..

;)

KLbride,

i feel sorry for you... pity... :( I had some dealing with LH creative before, can feel that they are really under-staffed.... i went there to buy some card stocks, they are the cheapest i hav found so far... what BG said is right, they know they are famous.... so they just jual mahal at these 'wong' months....

Under-staffed or not -> not my business. All I concern is I AM GIVING YOU BUSINESS. If you think my business is too trivial, then ok loh, dun do business.

Cheapest but then you have to bear with the arrogance + heart ache + petrol (from Malacca). I dun think this is cheap anymore.

aww.. you poor thing... suggest you get them to reprint it as per your requirement.. it is their fault they are understaff and did it wrongly.

If I were you, will treathen to bring this up to tribunal consumer council (which you can, theres a thread here that has those info). This is very very bad service, and if they are understaff, dont accept too many jobs. So unfair to you.

Now they should quickly do yours again as per what you ordered actually.

Had my card custom made there too. Brought the Design and colour code over for him to quote me. It was reasonable (is more like i lazy to walk around in PUDU already).

Mr. Lee was the person in charge then. He didn't print out any cards for us to approved b4 he printed out all our cards in the total which we ask.

My husband is a very YIM CHIM person. he doesn't like the cards a single bit cause after printed out by LH Creative. My cards doesnt even look like the same one i show him earlier.

As mentioned, Mr Lee accused us and ask us to throw away our own cards if we are not happy and he said he doesnt even want our final payment. If he accept our final payment he rather throw it to the orphanage. :angry:

End up i gave him our final payment cause it was way too late for us to look for another printer. End up i went home with cards that i don't like and got scolded from hubby for accepting all this rubbish as our invitation card.

He said is embarrassing as we are events organizers but end up with junk cards as our wedding invitation.

KLbride,

yeah yeah, i was the one who started the thread on tribunal, i brought Proton to tribunal... in fact it's Majistret Small Claim court.... process is pretty easy, can put in a lot of claims, including mileage. ( for your case, it'll be a lot... KL-Malacca) Like Maywong suggested, go and re-do your card, keep the LH Creative ones for tribunal after your wedding, no point getting heart-sick over it... ;)

Terrible terrible....

but now hope for the best.

i think we should tell the other bride about this since 2 of you been 'con' by this printer... Boycott them!!

i get my card printed by LH creative too, after reading all the BTB comment on the shop, as it's famous because of it's cheap and affordable price.

When me and HB step in their shop, it's like people mountain people sea. Nobody cares about us. We flip through all the sample ourself and choose the design we want. Before booking, we already stated clearly as how we want the card to be printed. Not the conventional 'flip up' layout, but we want to have it 'flip from right to left'. I have to be very particular as i dont want later we get something that different from what i expected. Then only i pay deposit and i require them to write down all the things, as like which card and what color, as we change some colors too. BUT dunno why i forgot to ask them to write down about the flip left right thing.

Guess what??!! design is out, but it come out 'flip up', i say die lor... wrong design means ma fan lor...i call them, the designer deny that we tell them la, make stories la... i say i told upfront before i pay, she say ok lor, change design lor. No even 5 mins, i think this Mr. Lim called me again. Say they cant print the way i want it with the price they quote me. Wah, i start to feel angry liao, i say they quote after knowing the flip right left, then what now say they make no profit from it. I say i dun care, i just want the card to be printed after you take my order. I even ask him to talk to his staff, since it's her that quote me the price. Finally he just do lor. If he call HB, i think HB will accept. Lucky i say deal with me, if not, my card all gone liao...

I guess we have to be firm with what we want. Not that we wanna be yim chim or what, but we have say upfront and it's agreed, then please deliver the end result. Dont make excuses and make people life miserable.

Going to collect may card after raya. Cross finger for me la...

KL Bride,

Don't worry too much, since they will re-print for you. Just relax while waiting for your card, like me. :rolleyes:

Hi All,

After reading all the threads above i just feel that i should have slapped myself for not reading this forum and do more research b4 going to search for printer. I actually went to PUDU simply to browse for wedding card printer as i thought there must be alot of printers around that area and LH Creative was so happened to be the first printer we visited for tht day. I had previously visited some in other places and with all comparisons tht i've done i realised that LH Creative gives the best price so far.

Not doubting their experience in printing wedding card, at first i wasn't really impressed with the person that serving us (MR.LEE) though he was the boss and person in-charge but with his attitude of attending customer that left us felt very uneasy and inconfident. Not to mention that while sitting down and kept shaking his legs at the same time of talking to people, there was few times when i was half way talking to him, i tend to realise that he's already gone to another corner talking to other people. Just when i was trying to deal the things with him, he gave me an impression of he's such an easy going person (In fact,too easy going) and he can simply promised me almost everything that i'm requesting for. (But just don't get too happy after that)

After few times of confirming the artwork and with the dateline given by him for delivering the cards, i thought it would be all ready to be collected. Who knows when i went there they told me that it's not ready and i gotta give them few more days to get it done. I was silly enough to believe them that the following few days would have ready and i even called up to confirm again few minutes b4 i went, who knows he told me the same thing right from the begining again (which is they were abt to do it and it's not ready yet ,i gotta give them few more days...and he was in hurry to hang up my call without listening further).

Again and again i believe what he said and i really walked in this time to collect the card as i told them the urgency of needing to get this card done and i've never had this experience of not being able to receive my service in times with at least 3 times of promises that they had turned me down. i believe that there wasn't such person on earth that would do that to their customer (That's only if they are not opening the shop for business). Who knows it really surprised me that they told me it wasn't ready again. I guess their staffs are just so used to this kinda attitude of working and the frustrations of customers that's why they push it to their boss and get us to talk to boss ourselves. (Shame on this company).

To cut short the story..i had really gone tru alot of hassles of calling up and chasing the person (Mr.Lee) , and he kept telling me the same excuse over and over again and finally he told me to come and collected on his appointed time. Who knows when i was to double confirm with him on certain requests that he used to promise to deliver, now that he denying the fact that he'll give me such service. He ended up scolding me over the phone for twisting the fact (which in fact it's himself that could not deliver on time and could not give me what he promised me to), and he even threaten to give up such a deal and ask me not to pay the balance back. Knowing that i need it urgently , i had no choice but to accept the printing that wasn't my ideal one.

That's why i hope to share this experience with everyone hoping that i can save some BTB from falling into such a trap. Obviously this company doesn't really open its door for business, but i guess with this kinda working attitude and sad enough which is from the boss itself, then i guess they don't deserve to even earn a single cent from innocence people like us. They don't even have this work ethnic at all! Don't they afraid of the bad karma in return if they are doing this to hurt people? Of course i'm not cursing the company. It's just that sometimes when we treating people, it has to come out with sincerity, even if we want to do business and hoping it to prosper aren't we?

Omg!.. I didn't know so many ppl also had such bad experiences with LH.. *Haih*

At least now we managed to warn all the other BTBs out there..

Thanx so much for all ur words of support.. =)

It has actually been 2 weeks since the incident and I went back to KL on Friday to collect the cards. (They said 1 week, but ended up waiting 2 weeks) I waited in the car and made hubby go in alone to collect the cards.. Really didn't want to see that man's face.. Hmmph!.. I would either scream or cry if I saw him, so better just avoid. =P

The design came out correctly this time (thank god!).. but... *haih*....

My card is the pocket series type and we ordered 3 pieces of interlay card (one english, one chinese, one map) plus tracing paper (all tied together with ribbon). When we went home to put it all together, we realised that it was impossible to fit all 3 cards into the pocket cover thingie. So, we had to discard the map and just send out the invitations with the english and chinese version.

I don't know why they would sell us 3 pieces of interlay if it won't fit???!

I'm sure they have enough experience to know and they could've adviced us to print back-front instead of on separate pieces!

I really don't know what to say........

One more thing I didnt mention was during the designing phase, we gave them our phone numbers to put on the card for RSVP, but the designer typed it in wrongly! When she sent us the design to approve, it was just one number different, so we didn't notice (our fault, I guess..). We called early morning the next day to get them to change it, but they told us they have already printed it. SUDDENLY so efficient.. So, we had to pay EXTRA to have that page re-printed.

I'm just glad that my experience with them is OVER. I never want to see them again..

I guess it would've been nice to just tell him to keep the cards and give me back my deposit.. But we are too busy to go through the whole process again.. So we had to give in. =(

sharonyipsm, how can u tahan when he said all those things to u??!!! So horrible!!!! I feel so geram just reading what he said to u!!!

Mr Lee accused us and ask us to throw away our own cards if we are not happy and he said he doesnt even want our final payment. If he accept our final payment he rather throw it to the orphanage. :angry:

Bumble_bee, looks like it's Mr. Lee's habit to just tell his customers to cancel their orders. Such poor business skills! He doesn't even consider how much of ppl's time he is wasting!!

Lyne, Luckily for u the mistakes were noticed before they printed the card.. So still can change. Did he really charge u extra after that?? Good Luck!! Hope ur cards turn out well!

Ceetee, u really went to the tribunal? Wow!!! I have to find that thread.. =)

May, I didn't really consider claiming coz in terms of $$, it doesn't seem like a very large amount.. but it certainly caused us lots of heartache.. I wonder if the court can quantify that.. =P

To everyone else, thanx so much for ur support..

I'm just so glad I dont have to see them anymore..

A bit sad I can't put in the map to the hotel in the card..

*haih* Shall not think about it anymore.. What to do...

*Sigh*... speaking of inserting the contact details. It happened to me as well. I just realised that it's simply so impossible to write out everything that i have experienced. Initially i gave them the contact number and emails. When they got back to me with the draft, i found that one of the number was incorrect. And i got them to change again. Who knows when the number was correct that time they tend to switch the person's name that holding the number. And again, i told them to correct them that time, out of sudden i realised that they have changed my email address. I doubt this could be one of their tactics for creating the mistake hoping that we don't go through the checking thoroughly and once we got our final printing out and if we realised that mistake then they can only tell us to pay additional money to re-print as mould has already being done and they can't do anything anymore. Luckily i just so happen to check the whole thing again and again even though i only get them to change the particular part of mistakes. (BTB, make sure u do check it properly rather than get set up by them). Even tho at first Mr.Lee promised me that he will print out a draft copy for me just b4 i confirm the artwork for final printing, but when it comes to dealing with his staffs, they will tell me that they don't usually print it if we don't confirm the artwork. (Problem is, if u don't get a proper draft printed out, how do we know the exact size of our paper and how it's gonna look like just base on looking at the pc?Afterall it's impossible to print out the exact size of the card from our own home printer) And simply bcoz of that i also had to argue with his staffs. Then they will print a copy for me, but problem is that they don't allow me to change anything anymore after the draft copy is being printed out. Worst still, the font colours showing on the draft copy is my confirmed colour. And after rushing them for few times of my final print out, now that i realised the colour printed is totally different colour as the one i confirmed and shown from my draft print. I guess with his attitude to every one of the victim like us, he probably think that that's bcoz there's no second chance of doing this business with us anymore. (Coz wedding to everyone is also a once in a life time thing and u wouldn't wish that u might need to come to him again in future) Moreover, i see that he's doing alot of Malay customer's business. Reason being is bcoz their quantity of printing is at least triple up the number of chinese ones and that's why he's not really into this chinese business. Plus he knows that we most probably would not want to waste our time to take the hassles of going thru the same thing with other suppliers and we definately we accept his service no matter wht. That's why there's a higher chances of we need him more than he needs to do our business. That's why best is for those that haven't get into any deal with him, it's better for not even consider stepping into this shop at all!

KLbride,

yeah, i brought Proton to court bcoz they failed to deliver to car i booked for my mom, after keeping my money for almost 1 month. The processing fee was cheap, but what u need is time to travel few times to the authority.... In total, i went to the Majistret court in Shah Alam for 3 times, 1st to take forms, 2nd to file case, 3rd to cancel case.... Proton paid me RM1600 for the loses i incurred.... hihihi.... :P

Sometimes it's not really the $$ that matters, it's more to the trust, the time and whatever emotional torture suffered that triggers me to go tribunal.... :(

Lyne, Luckily for u the mistakes were noticed before they printed the card.. So still can change. Did he really charge u extra after that?? Good Luck!! Hope ur cards turn out well!

KLbride,

Happy to hear that you finally got your card as how you want it to be... :D

So far, after i 'tengking' him over the phone, he din call back la. Instead, they design according to what i requested. No extra charge as i told him, his staff quoted me after listen to my reqiurements. I keep crossed finger that everything will be fine till i get my card from them. They say will deliver after raya, as they wanna finish all raya order.

Pray for me ler... B)