Sign in to follow this  
KLbride

Very very bad experience with LH Creative in Pudu

Bumble_bee, Ya, I also had to check many many times coz they keep typing the contact details wrongly. A few times, the number was a totally different number, dunno where they got it from. After making them change the details more than 5 times, I was careless not to have noticed that one number suddenly changed at the final draft. *Haih*.. Only one number different, but it will make a big difference the the person calling. =S Normally, they will take a few days to confirm my changes, but don't know y this time Suddenly so efficient. I confirmed it in the evening and by early the next morning, they told me all 300 were already printed.

Ceetee, good that u took proton all the way to the tribunal. Now they will think twice before simply promising stuff..

Lyne, don worry, just call ur designer once in a while to disturb her (I did that, Haha!).. Just to make sure the card turns out exactly how u wanted. I called her to confirm the colour design and everything a few times before they reprinted. =P

Hi all BTBs,

Wow.. i didn't know there are so many unhappy customer with LH Creative.. I'm one of the customers too.. i got a bit worried when i read this thread earlier today.. as I was about to go there to collect my cards.. ok.. let me share my exp with LH.. i would say, my htb and i feels that they are neutral.. ok.. the fact that Mr. Lee is rude.. well, he is somewhat.. in the sense that when we talked or enquire about cards, he tends to or tries to entertain other customer the same time.. but what i did was (my friends' idea) i went there 1st time alone.. to check out the place, look for the cards i like.. then 2nd time i went with my htb.. we did not confirm with Mr Lee what we wanted.. we just looked around.. and snapped photos on the cards that we liked and get him to quote us..

Reached home, we started doing our cards.. as in, the pics that i took, i use photoshop and type in whatever wordings i want.. then i create in interlay at microsoft words.. (mine is a pocket series) now.. once we were done and our parents are happy with the wordings.. we went there again.. i printed out all the files for them.. the cover/pocket.. then i got 2 different interlay cos i got 2 dinners.. once we agree on the price and paper quality.. we paid our deposit and ciao..

About a week later, we received draft thru email.. cos we stayed in PJ and they are in Pudu.. so i told them to email it to me.. no doubt they had a lot of mistakes.. can u imagine? i already printed out a sample for them and yet they still made mistake..luckily my htb is quite meticulous.. up to the difference of "." and ":". We told them to change wordings, spacing a few times thru emails and phone calls.. took them about 1 week+ to finally got what we wanted.. then, 2-3days once we confirmed, we received phone calls and asked us to collect the cards.. my htb and i was like.. wow.. that's fast!

So, we went to collect the cards.. waited for about 10mins.. the cards arrived!! After a few inspection, we had to returned 2nd dinner's card as the wordings are all slanted..to my surprise.. Mr. Lee just came in and said.. ok, we'll re-print.. u come and collect next week.. we then paid him a bit (we don't want to pay him full amount yet) and took the rest of the OK cards home.. my htb and i loved the cards.. we find it nice.. and its what we expected.. i mean.. for the price we paid.. it doesn't look cheap at all..

And so, today we went for the last time to collect the remaining cards that they re-printed.. we inspected and its good! we both love it.. but i wont say that their service is good or anything.. but at least the cards came out the way we wanted it..

received a call from them last saturday that my card is ready for collection. but i wont be free till this coming thurs...pray hard that my card turn out well, so that i can send out on time... :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

I actually visited LH Creative last weekend..like some of you said...nobody layan us. We just sit there and flip through the samples ourselves. When I ask one of the staff some questions, she was so rude, I was taken aback. Then I was asking if I can change the design, like taking out the word "wedding invitation" at the front of the card, she said dunno, maybe can. What kind of an answer is that, its either can or cannot. She's supposed to know what can/cant be done.

My FH also doesn't like their service. First impression already not good. After reading this thread, I definitely will not go there to print my wedding cards.

In any event, there is another printer called tom lee, also in Pudu? By any chance, anyone knows where it is? I couldn't locate it last weekend. Thinking of going again this weekend.

Thanks very much!

Hey gals! My cards too were printed at LH Creative a few months back. Everything, all the alphabets and numbers in draft were correct before they proceeded to print the real thing. But the real shocking thing was my hubby's name was printed the other way round. Before we left their premises, we have got one of their staff to open one card and their draft to double check especially the chinese name since both of us are bananas and they confirmed everything is right. All looks fine to us until one of his friend noticed the error. It is already too late for us to do everything since we have passed out to majority of the guest.

Suggestion: Get a Chinese Ed friend to check the chinese version for you. This people doesnt care if it is right coz the only thing that matters is 'it is the first and the last time' that they serves you.

i have collected my card from them last 2 days...

well, afraid that mistake does occur sometimes, i check and re-check on the card, even up to the map and the logo that i printed on it... this round i think is better than previous round. the service is better, maybe becoz it is not too pack. things are more organise this round in their shop...

happy that no mistake found...so i pay the balance and leave... HB also happy with the card, as we can start distributing it...

but i think i better ask HB to check on the chinese wordings again...since i can't read chinese...

mine was printed by them too. just like others, i went to their shop flip thru the design they have and tried to picked the one that i like, idea came in time and so i decided to just mix & match their existing design with my text and fonts. I ordered 2 things, one is the pocket type card that comes with single sleeve card type interlay and another order is just a normal 80gsm thin paper folded type interlay (for my hometown's dinner as the hotel only provided card without interlay).

During conversation with the boss, he told me they can do special design follow exactly my requirement and he gave me some blank paper so that i can drafted out my idea on the spot. but when i've completed everything and handed over my draft to him he seems too busy to layan me and did not even bother to check or to look at my draft. and thats really make me wonder if he can do the job and understand my requirement without looking at my design ?? and since i myself is a designer so i told him that for the 2 interlays part i'll do the artwork and just email to them for printing and he told me, its better that way...(by right , they should do the interlay but my instincts just tell me that i should do it by myself, safer ! ).

so i emailed them my 2 interlay artwork (first design interlay - a single sheet interlay with 2 sided printing & second design interlay - a folded single sided printing design) I provided them a very clear and proper artwork with indication of crop mark, sizes..etc even though my artwork can actually go for a direct output on film & printing however i still requested them to send me a final draft for my approval before printing, and guess what ? mistake was found ! they changed my single sleeve 2 sided printing interlay to the folded one side printing interlay. u see, just like alasbb case, gave them samples and i even did the actual artwork for them and they still made mistake. <_< so, after few phone calls to verify the mistake, finally i got the correct draft and approved on it.

when collecting the cards, i was so shock to find that for the second interlay which is suppose to print on thin 80gsm paper, instead, they printed it onto thick card. Mr.Lee came in admit the mistake they made and said theres nothing they can do about it and ask us to just accept it, and said he wont charge us extra for the thick card. since we have very little time left, moreover we need to courier the interlay back to my hometown so that my parents can have it on time to distribute it out. we have no choice but to accept it ler..

piece of advice for all BTB out there, if have time do survey few more printing company or cards company, pick the one that you have confidence with. talk to them first and make sure they understand your requirement, request for draft & check thru everything before approve for printing. good luck !

two of my colleagues have their cards made with LH creative and both came out nicely. Both of them said they had no problems with ordering and printing the cards. one of them were using the exact same design I am thinking of getting for mine and my fren told me he got it 80 sen each with hot stamping.. *I was like that's really cheap* Both of my colleague recommended me the company but reading the other users' experience - I am thinking twice.

But I notice all those that got problems were the custom made ones. If you use the pre-existing design maybe they'll be OK? Both of my frenz just chose a pre-existing design

I felt the same way initially.. When I first went to LH, the staff were really rude n didnt layan us.. but I told my hubby, what's the worst that could happen? If they make a mistake, then make them correct it..

What I didn't take into account is the amount of emotional stress they put me through which till today, I can't look at my pretty cards without sighing..

I guess I also regret that I went thru so much trouble to book them since I am all the way in melaka and my house in KL is at Subang side.

Not realising that I would have to go back there again and again to sort out problems with them.

I suppose if LH is convenient for u, u can go there if u want. Just keep in mind the advice all the BTBs have posted and make sure they don't have an opportunity to mess things up for u.

hi guys...when i was on my way to one of the printer shop in kl, which is the wed.com me n my fiance passby this LH creative...infact during the time my survey thru internet i found lh-creative website but it was x attractive at all...

so...as dat time was on fasting mth, we'd a lil time b4 my meeting with the person fm wed.com then we juz go 'to hev a look' at lh showroom...juz like otherz saying, full of cards...here n there...during that time less peps inside the shop,so on chinese lady with curls hair approach us...n less than 10mins my fiance found out a simple design n fall to it...during a Q n A session, 1 lady came in n enquiry sumthing regarding her cards...suddenly came in a guy (her future husband) n start to questioning mr. lee...i still remember each n every single conversations between them...its bout the couple card, the envelope given was bigger about more than an inches fm the card size..."my dad is very particular mannn...i came to u bcoz i was recomemded by my fren...but if this is how ur service is, how m i suppose to tell my father...this card will be given to vip,vips..dato...bla..bla.." mr. lee " saya tak tau ini sampul mereka kasik..." he does not rude at all but he x shows his guiltyness n his blames goes toooo...? i x know...so the guy replied .."as a bizman u shud know ur product, how come u juz give us this kind of rubish...my dad will bla..bla..bla..n u delay more than a week at the end this is so silly man..." lastly this guy request for smaller evlope n as we need to proceed to the other printer we said,we'll get back to them if we wish to deal with them... :D

however,seems like the card designs hd made a spark to my fiance's n he really likes the design...we try to look out for the same card at wed.com but none...thennn again..."we'll call u if bla..bla..bla..." after raye, we went back to LH...again we was entertain by the same lady, n we ask for the cards...she show us 2 similar type which is flip fm right to left...n we wish to combine both design, she asked to mr. lee (i'm suppose he is mr. lee fm the post i read here...) with confindents mr. lee said..."boley...boley...ini ini...ok boley..,sini hotstamping..ok boley...sy kasik sini jugak...ok boley..." i'm looking at my fiance..."sumer boley...?" n i know he can read my mind, he tries to calms me bcoz my insists feelin x soooo gud bout all this boley...boley thinggy...pluz the experience fm the couple on the first day we step in freekin me out sumtimes...but we hope, we'll be on the lucky side n that might be the only complaints to LH...phewwww...so we pay for rm50 deposits n went back happily...

last week,saturday 11 oct, again to LH to handover our map n to decide on the layout n text...thereeee soo many couple in there choosing for their wedd card...i can see smile fm mr lee faces n more staff this time...maybe its office hour...but x one come to us,including the curly hair lady...she was like soooo bz x know doing what n i was juz like...ok juz pegi la to her...so i juz tegur her n say we bring the map n want to finalized on the design n text...she ask us to look around for the texting...ooooo likeee dat...ok...

after deciding everthing we call her n shows the text...during my explaination, i x realize she was looking elsewhere...no wonder i looks at my fiance face like very x puas hati...agaiinnnn during my explaination, a couple went in n sum small argument about their cards occur...this time more bout color,design n pricing...this couple said, during the discussion he said this n dat can be done - hot stamping - xxxx color n bla...bla...bla...all d sudden he increase the price bcoz the color is x for the price he offer...i can see the frustration on their face... :( at last, i'm done with my explaination n really hope she understand...i was shocked when told i takes 1 week for the 1st draught...but...still ok laaa...on way back to car, my fiance said i was mumblin for nothin' she x even pay attention to wut i'm saying, he was about to be sacartic to her but still he can contro his emo...they only entertain those who havent dealing / agreed to deal with them...in other words...we'd pay for the deposit so...sooner or later we still do the printing with them...

on sunday, 12 oct...i go on googling with all types off keywords...lh creative (which i did b4, but i only found on the website on LH Creative)...lh card...but when i use "lh creative card"...bla..bla...n i found on this forum...

OMG...i shud follow my second thought on the first place...after reading at glance,informed my fiance...we decided to canx our orders...our wedd is in dec...hope we can make it fm other printers...i dont think i'm dare enuff to take the risks after reading out all posts here...we'll try to settle out by this week with them as we still x rec any email fm the curly lady...

IMHO...the might hev plenty of design...sumtimes the might gud in handling "new customer"...they offers better price (or hidden price?? x sure..."... the boley...boley...can...can attitude really doubtful...n we shud decided x to deal with them when we witness ourselves on wut happen to the 1st couple issue...but in sense of humanity, peps make mistake,give him a chance - maybe this is the first one...maybe this is juz a minor probz...n all those +ve thinking...drive us into other probs...*sigh*

on my side...my card printed by kadkahwinku (online store) - second day frm our visit to the showroom, i'd rec my first draught thru email event without the map, the process of editing went for about 7 days...in a day 2-3 chgs made until i'm satisfied...everything thru online...n i can see sum of the customade cd at their showroom really on their own class...but as my fiance wish to look for sumthing else, we x go for the same printer... uhuuhuhu... :(

in this forum really learn alot things and complains too. i think we should make 1 new topics name : NOT-TO-GO or BEST COMPLAIN PLACE

so that everyone see 1 time will notice out all the bad thing about Lh creative or bad BS :D

the cards that i ordered previously was not sufficient. so i call them up and ask for re-print. the lady that i talk to is very politely answering my question. however, when i ask them how long i have to wait, then she say have to ask boss. then i know the problem will come, coz last time the boss at first refuse to print my card, since he say he is undercharge me. so he say he will check n call me back. :angry:

my HB was not patient enough to wait for their call, because we need it fast. my wedding just 3 more weeks to go...he straight away go to the outlet and speak to the lady that spoke to me. lucky after check n check, she found there is some extra card printed last time. so HB just take the remaining cards and pay the same price...:):) :rolleyes: :P :D

maybe the boss thought that this round he can mark up the price lor...but anyway, a lesson to learn is that next time in future to all BTB, estimate as accurately as possible to quantity of cards that you need before confirm with the printer ya...

now still going everywhere distributing my cards...i really feel nervous as i think i cant distribute all ler...

I have just order from LH creative in pudu last week, we have survey many printing shop around tat area.

Finally have choose LH creative cox their price is the cheapest one among others....

After 2 days they have send us the art work to see,they r fast in artwork..

But as wat other forumer said, thy really make many mistake..

But those are small problem for us cox we ale d know tat early...So we have become more careful when we

check for the art work.. thy even wrote my chinese calendar date wrongly! So everyone that wanna do printing there

,make sure u check tat...(tat is serious matter!)

We have correct our artwork for 2 times, thn ready to print ,who know thy phone us and say the white card that we

wanna use ale d out of stock,so we have no choices ...use yellow card..

Now waiting our card ...hope everything wil be ok .....

One more thing, luckily we didnt meet boss there ..hehe.. the 1 tat serve us was lynn...

hi all,

my wedding cards were printed in LH too..

i met mr Lee in person and lynn is my card designer. i personally think that mr lee is a nice person. he is easy going, that's why everything he also says no problem. he is not calculative and willing to change according to my needs.

infact, they did a small mistake due to the miscommunication, but after that, mr lee patched things up for me..

their price is cheap and their service is fast. i requested extra envelopes and LH didn't charge me..

hi all,

i've got my invitation card already, it's very nice and elegant.. i dont have any problem with them,exept their line cutting is not that even, but overall it's not a big deal :happy: their service is very fast, i got my card in one week time.. and their price is considered very resonable :smile:

OMG... I really wish I found out your experience sooner... so that I think twice b4 booking with this stupid company...

My experience was as bad as yours... I already book my card like 2 months ago.. it should be done by early next week, and the just call n says they lost the pictures... plus all those INDONS in LH Creative Sdn Bhd were so damn rude!!!!

Oh man... I choose LH Creative bcoz they have lots of positive comments, and were supposed to be a good one stop center for weddings cards and others..

Their front people are minah Indons... the grafik assistant are young malay girls... These indons ni Yuli , Linie and Yanie are so damn rude... that Yuli makes me wait for an hour before proses my form.. there were no customers that require any help at that time, the shop almost closing... but she walk here and there... talking and laughing on the phone..I was soo fed-up that I talk to the inside assistant telling her that all I want to do is to send the pictures, I already pay the deposit so... please dont make me wait any longer...

then the girl take the pictures and save it in one of the pc... and another pc as back-up.. so there you go they got 2 pcs with my selected pictures for the wedding card..

so ok laa, I though its done for now...but I really hate that Yuli for making me wait for more then an hour for nothing, so inconsiderate!!! as if my work everyday is shaking my legs..its raining cat and dog some more.

yesterday either Linie or Yanie call, saying they dont have the pictures and ask me to emel it... put it under the att of Yanie, she said. owh great... what happen I asked? I already gave 5 selected pictures and another 20 as back-up just in case the quality is not good enough.. she said the computer were being reformatted.. ok fine..

so I emel, actly I already forgoten which pictures that the grafik assistant says a better choice, so I guess I should actually walk down there again (for the 3rd time mind you) and sit with the designer.. so I called,

Hey guess what there are no such person as Yanie... hahahaa... those Indons just make-up names so that they can get away if got troubles.. very clever...

I tell her that i should be talking to Yanie, she said no one names Yanie, this is LH Creative.. so I said somebody called me yesterday since you lost my pictures...(I was not allowed to finish my sentences) amboi tau apa budak indon tu cakap.. HEY BUKAN SAYA HILANGKAN GAMBAR ITU! SAYA SUDAH TOLONG BAGITAU. APA LU MAU LAGI? SUDAH KATA GAMBAR ITU TAK ADA. MAU TUDUH SAYA!!! wah wah... pas tu lagi mengata aku kat belakang, 'tarak guna punya perempuan' as if I can't hear it she complaint to somebody else, marah-marah aku..kurang ajar Indon nih!!!

c'mon.. LH CREATIVE, for God sake... treat your customer nicely... stop annoying the bride-to-be... we have more other things to worry about than your stupid attitude..

Since there are no point of asking my deposit back & no point going to the place ever again.. I decided to order one of the online card printers.. the quality may not be as nice or as think as ordinary wedding card, or it might not be able to become a bookmark as i originally intended but at least it still an invitation where people can read the map and date and toss away later...