Hi..To all,

Can i ask to all the Catholic/christian couple or whoever had attend his/her friends who have the wedding ceremony at church...normally on AD day b4 Ceremony at Church..Is the Groom has to go to the Girl hse/Hotel to fetch the Bride then juz' have a some game by the bride Sister then juz' go to Church Ceremony or striaght away The groom wait for the bride at the Church?? Cause i got confuse with it..some said yes and some said no.

Best Regards,

JAne Jessi Low

Hi jane,

well, all this is depend on your individual preferences or u can discuss with ur family on the arrangement. for me, my hb came to my house, tea ceremony at my side, fetch me to hotel (since groom's side is too far) and proceed with groom's side tea ceremony before the matrimonial ceremony in church.

Hope this help.

Mine will be...Hb come to my house for tea ceremony then he will leave 10mins earlier to church..and I will later go with daddy. Hb will wait inside the church at the altar. :)