Sign in to follow this  
nicoleoyo

WHen should i go for my gown trying section ?

Hi all,

My Church wedding will be on 4.7.2009. I plan for my photo shooting on March .. any idea when is the best time for me 2 go for gown trying section>??? should i call in 2 book a time now by saying i will go 2 choose my gown on January?? When is the best time coz i scare the gowns is not complete at the Bridal shop..coz heard from some ppls some of the gown might be rent out or wedding dinner or even ps....any idea ???

Regards,

Nicole (^________^)*

hi nicole;

CONGRATS to u.....well u can try to call up ur SA to get advise from her.....

u can actually call up ur BS to book a date,since u wanted to hav ur fitting on january.

let them do the arrangement for u....the best is go fitting on weekdays...wont crowd wit other customers as well.

~all the best~ :)

hi nic

have u signed a package already or not signed yet??

the best day is to arrange for a weekday in the day time cos theres no one around and most of the time u have the place n the SA's attention to urself, i heard on weekends its terrible service and lesser gowns.... Sometimes after trying on the gowns you can also ask the Sa if theres any other gowns coming in, if u cant find any u like.... Since u wanna take the photoshoot in March the best time to do the gown selection would be around MID FEB, jus in case got new gowns come in, esp after cny...

Good luck

jojo

HI Honey Mel,

Tq so much here !! :rolleyes: By the way SA mean ? i sign up during Bridal Fair at Mid Valley last week ya...My BS is Ever After...wonder u hear be4 or not...Their website is www.ever-after.com.my. I really scare the gown is not full...coz my fren say some mightbe borrow out for PS or even wedding yet,,...hopefully i can get the 1 i like !!! TQ so much for ur suggestion ya !!

Cheers,

Nicole (^_______________^)*

HI JOjo,

i have sign up a package from www.ever-after.com.my...dunno have u hear of it be4? Really thankz for ur suggestion coz it's really help me a lot ..i think i can start 2 plan by calling my bs to arrange the time for me now TQTQ so much ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Really worry so much here !!!

Regards,

Nicole (^__________^)*

HI Honey Mel,

Tq so much here !! :rolleyes: By the way SA mean ? i sign up during Bridal Fair at Mid Valley last week ya...My BS is Ever After...wonder u hear be4 or not...Their website is www.ever-after.com.my. I really scare the gown is not full...coz my fren say some mightbe borrow out for PS or even wedding yet,,...hopefully i can get the 1 i like !!! TQ so much for ur suggestion ya !!

Cheers,

Nicole (^_______________^)*

Hi nicole;

no problem..o..SA=Sales Assistant...the person who is in charge of ur case.yup..i've heard of that BS...

well....if u r afraid many gowns will b borrowed out.....its better that u consult ur SA...cos she'll know it better.thats y its better u go on weekday...cos normally weddings will b on weekend rite.

oh ya..for ur info...i've already did my booking on dates for my fitting & PS..which will be on Feb 2009....

to avoid any descrepancies :P

~well...wish u luck ~

Hello everyone,

Would like to seek some advise from you. For OD PS (greenery background), bridal studio allows me to take out 2 gowns (yes, I already anticipate the hassle of changing the gowns). It is advisable to take 2 WGs or 1 WG and 1 EG for OD PS?

Hi Money Mel,

Oic. Sales Assistant ....is it the one who i sign up my package with ??? i think i will choose on Friday coz is more relax for me as well...

Okie i will try 2 make my booking asap...coz I 'm trying 2 make my booking for PS on MArch ya !! Which is 20.3.2009....hope eveyrthing go smooth ya...TQ so much for the sharing ya!!!

Cheers,

Nicole (^_______________^)* :P

Try your best choose from Tuesday to Thursday for the gown fitting.

Most of the bride will take gown on Friday as their AD usually will be ard Saturday & Sunday.

They will return d gown on Monday & BS will sent for laundry.