water_sakana

Slimming Centre - Bizzy Body

Hi water_sakana,

i have a pretty bad experience with Bizzy Body Damansara Uptown. i previously submitted my details for a free slimming session in their website, and i was asked to go to this new branch of Bizzy Body. no doubt the sales assistant has good persuading skills, managed to persuade me to go for the course she recommended. she explained the most expensive package first, i think cost around rm5-6k, and i immediately told her that i could not afford that much. then she turned to another package, cost around rm3.8k. then, another package around rm2k. i've decided to sign up for the rm3k package - according to her its a 14 days package, where you go for treatments like 2 times per week. if i fail to slim down after completing the whole course, they will give me unlimited free treatments until i reach the target. (to lose 1 clothes size).

my credit amount for the credit card wasn't high enough to pay for 0% interest installment plan, so i had to call up my mom to ask her to increase my credit limit. i was told that it could be done in 1 day (change credit limit thingy) so she insisted me to go for the 1st treatment, and sign up a refundable deposit of rm380 first. i paid on the spot and she quickly dumped me into a room and another girl in charge came in and gave me 2 treatment sessions (blanket + wrapping lymphatic drainage sort of thing). after i've finished the 2 sessions, the credit limit remained unchanged so the sales assistant made another appointment for me on the following week.

when i got back home, i felt so cheated. its like i have to sign up a package of rm3.8k and later on a dozen of ampoules for another rm1.2k. i called her up to tell her that i want to cancel the package and she told me that it is ok, they will refund me the rm380 as in treatments, not cash. i was told to wait, yet it has already been 10 months since she last called me. when they say its free, do not expect to get what you expect to get. i easily get tempted to sweet talks, and i regretted immediately after the treatments. she told me that if i were to sign up for the rm5k package, she will take my picture before the treatment and send it for Bizzy Body's competition, see whether i'll be the next ambassador or not.

my friend who went to another branch of BB refused to sign up for any packages. the sales assistant tried with packages from rm5k to rm500, then to rm50. luckily she had her free session unlike me, when i ask about the free treatment, she ignored me and told me that since i've signed up for the course, why bother about the free session? i'll definitely not step into BB anymore.

water_sakana,

i think it depends on which branch you go to and the ability of you resisting their offers. girls / BTBs often try everything to look good. good luck!

water_sakana,

i think it depends on which branch you go to and the ability of you resisting their offers. girls / BTBs often try everything to look good. good luck!

Yes, you are right, is depend on which center and which SA. Actually I took the free trial also... The SA quite nice and we talk like friend and sharing experience on slimming and diet... I went out (after first trial) wihout signing any package at first visit...

Anyhow, the SA had been transfered to other Bbanch, I think Puchong Branch... :ohmy:

I need some advice here. I signed up with them for a package yesterday and I kinda regretted it now. How do I cancel and ask for refund?

I read somewhere tat says any contract has a 7 days cooling off period. Can I get back my money? Please advise.

water_sakana,

Yes, you are right, is depend on which center and which SA. Actually I took the free trial also... The SA quite nice and we talk like friend and sharing experience on slimming and diet... I went out (after first trial) wihout signing any package at first visit...

Anyhow, the SA had been transfered to other Bbanch, I think Puchong Branch... :ohmy:

I've tried BB of Kepong branch. I signed up for their almost RM4k pkg which is 18 slimming sessions. They assured me either 3kg weight loss or 20 inches overall body size reduction. Well, I did not achieve my 3kg weight loss, but did achieved the overall 20 inches size reduction. Pls note that this 20 inches is the total of everywhere - arms, chest, hips, etc. Sadly, after the course, I did not manage to keep 'slim', I'm back to my before BB figure *sigh*. I think what worked out wasn't so much their machines but it's the diet plan.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to BizzyBody. Trust me, I have spent more than 10k on them! What annoys me the most is that every time you go for your treatment, they will surely sell you something. Is either another package or their gel, their vitamins, their what so ever. I think everyone in BB is like stick skinny, come on, do you want to be stick skinny? Try other center, (cant name them), but they are slim and gorgeous. They have CURVE!

I have been to several slimming center, and I would think that BizzyBody is a center who really truly cares about making money for themselves and give empty promises but will always come up with 1001 excuses when you don't achieve your weight loss. If you really want to loose weight, you should try out Mayfair, they are really good. Then come on girls, I think diet is the main thing. Machine? Haven't you guys watch biggest losers? Do you seriously think machine can make you loose weight?

And I don't know if its the same in all branches, but the one I go to, the setting is more like low cost massage parlors room and not proper slimming or spa. Not that their cost is any cheaper than the other center, don't understand why they cant make it more appealing. And I hate their sales pitch. Its so fake and lack of creativity.

I agree with 'thetruth' - every time you go to Bizzy Body they will try to sell you something. If you are considering Bizzy Body because of their so-called "assurance of weight loss" guarantee, PLEASE do not waste your money going there.

I just finished my final treatment of 17 sessions today. I must say that Bizzy Body are liars. When I first went there I wasn't even fat, but my upper thighs and upper arms were fat, so I wanted to reduce those parts. As I'm not fat, they only guaranteed 15 inches (I heard that most people get 20-25 inches guarantee). After 2 months, they told me I had lost 11 inches overall, that sounded reasonable as I noticed my body had gone down a bit (clothes a bit loser) BUT my arms and thighs were the same. Now after 3 months they told me I had lost 34 inches!! Come on, that is just bullshit. This last final month I haven't seen any extra difference to my body, weight is the same, and clothes all fit the same. I cannot believe that I've lost an additional 23 inches since the first 11 inches!

When I checked the measurements, it looked right. But then I noticed the first day measurements way back before we started any treatments, and guess what, those measurements were totally false, at least 1-1.5 inches more than my actual starting size for every part of the body. The measurement for my thighs were even bigger than the measurement of my pants! How ridiculous! What is that all about?!! Just plain open lies and deception so that they don't have to give you the free treatment to reach the guaranteed size. And of course you can't argue with them coz their measurement is final. And they also blamed me, saying if the first measurement is wrong I should have said something in the beginning... well, they didn't even show me the first measurements for me to check on the 1st day. As 'thetruth' said, they are full of excuses. And yes diet is the way, whatever little weight I lost with them I believe is due to their strict diets, not their treatments - THEY DO NOT WORK!

I wouldn't recommend anyone to BizzyBody. Trust me, I have spent more than 10k on them! What annoys me the most is that every time you go for your treatment, they will surely sell you something. Is either another package or their gel, their vitamins, their what so ever. I think everyone in BB is like stick skinny, come on, do you want to be stick skinny? Try other center, (cant name them), but they are slim and gorgeous. They have CURVE!

I have been to several slimming center, and I would think that BizzyBody is a center who really truly cares about making money for themselves and give empty promises but will always come up with 1001 excuses when you don't achieve your weight loss. If you really want to loose weight, you should try out Mayfair, they are really good. Then come on girls, I think diet is the main thing. Machine? Haven't you guys watch biggest losers? Do you seriously think machine can make you loose weight?

And I don't know if its the same in all branches, but the one I go to, the setting is more like low cost massage parlors room and not proper slimming or spa. Not that their cost is any cheaper than the other center, don't understand why they cant make it more appealing. And I hate their sales pitch. Its so fake and lack of creativity.

hi since you have been to several slimming centre, can you pls recommend the best one? one which is effective and not so pushy in selling their othe products, etc... thanks

hye...i would like to ask anyone who knows how to reduce strechmark after delivery on the tummy...i have a lots on it...i've try applying several products like bio oil and palmer cocoa butter but it won't work maybe because the strechmark is already too long time about 4 years and i haven't done anything...that's shy i wanna know any centre that can reduce it faster using machine or whatever...the strechmark really make me stress because it looks so ugly on my tummy...please anyone help me...thanks...

nnnI have try a S-Size Waist Slimming Therapy with also the Platinum Serum,the result was very good,I can feel my waist instant loose 2-5cm,my weight go down 1kg(without done any water reduce treatment)

I'm happy because this christmas party I afford to wear my lovely fit and long dress also my BF from America will bring me for a romantic dinner... wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Hi water_sakana,

i have a pretty bad experience with Bizzy Body Damansara Uptown. i previously submitted my details for a free slimming session in their website, and i was asked to go to this new branch of Bizzy Body. no doubt the sales assistant has good persuading skills, managed to persuade me to go for the course she recommended. she explained the most expensive package first, i think cost around rm5-6k, and i immediately told her that i could not afford that much. then she turned to another package, cost around rm3.8k. then, another package around rm2k. i've decided to sign up for the rm3k package - according to her its a 14 days package, where you go for treatments like 2 times per week. if i fail to slim down after completing the whole course, they will give me unlimited free treatments until i reach the target. (to lose 1 clothes size).

my credit amount for the credit card wasn't high enough to pay for 0% interest installment plan, so i had to call up my mom to ask her to increase my credit limit. i was told that it could be done in 1 day (change credit limit thingy) so she insisted me to go for the 1st treatment, and sign up a refundable deposit of rm380 first. i paid on the spot and she quickly dumped me into a room and another girl in charge came in and gave me 2 treatment sessions (blanket + wrapping lymphatic drainage sort of thing). after i've finished the 2 sessions, the credit limit remained unchanged so the sales assistant made another appointment for me on the following week.

when i got back home, i felt so cheated. its like i have to sign up a package of rm3.8k and later on a dozen of ampoules for another rm1.2k. i called her up to tell her that i want to cancel the package and she told me that it is ok, they will refund me the rm380 as in treatments, not cash. i was told to wait, yet it has already been 10 months since she last called me. when they say its free, do not expect to get what you expect to get. i easily get tempted to sweet talks, and i regretted immediately after the treatments. she told me that if i were to sign up for the rm5k package, she will take my picture before the treatment and send it for Bizzy Body's competition, see whether i'll be the next ambassador or not.

my friend who went to another branch of BB refused to sign up for any packages. the sales assistant tried with packages from rm5k to rm500, then to rm50. luckily she had her free session unlike me, when i ask about the free treatment, she ignored me and told me that since i've signed up for the course, why bother about the free session? i'll definitely not step into BB anymore.

THAT'S WHY I PREFER TERIMEE,ACTUALLY MY COUSIN IS THE 1 TO INTODUCE ME TO THIS SLIMMMING CENTRE,BECAUSE SHE ALSO REDUCE 10KG IN JUST 2 MONTHS AND THEN WILL ALSO GET BACK THE $$ REWARDS ONCE YOU HAVE REACH THE TARGET WITHIN THE PERIOD.

THEY SAID THE MORE BIGGER YOUR SIZE THE MORE YOU CAN REDUCE ,EVEN FOR MAN ALSO UP TO 80% ARE SLIMMING DOWN... :wub::wub::wub:

I've tried BB of Kepong branch. I signed up for their almost RM4k pkg which is 18 slimming sessions. They assured me either 3kg weight loss or 20 inches overall body size reduction. Well, I did not achieve my 3kg weight loss, but did achieved the overall 20 inches size reduction. Pls note that this 20 inches is the total of everywhere - arms, chest, hips, etc. Sadly, after the course, I did not manage to keep 'slim', I'm back to my before BB figure *sigh*. I think what worked out wasn't so much their machines but it's the diet plan.

TT