baby pig

where to do good facial in KL?

Dear all MB jimuis,

Hi, I am wondering if any of you now of any good facial place in KL that is really good for pimple-prone skin? Well, I have tried a few but I feel they don't really squeeze out evything from my face...like 15 min only..My face is very congested with blackhead and whitehead so i know if they really do try squeeze out evything , it should take quite long. I feel I need a nice thorough 'cleaning' of my congested face. My friend from SP found a place where the facial shop really check every single pore for things to squeeze out one wo...Just wondering if you all know of any good place?? I always get pimple even though I am already 25 so it's really depressing la...:(

Hi baby pig...

Last time u sed to have very bad pimples on my forehead... Then i went to this facial shop call "HERBALINE" it's at OUG.... And now if u see my face... There is not marks or also pimples... It's highly recommended by me.... =)

Baby Pig,

Why don't you ask them on the spot in a nice way like "wa! so fast ar? my pimples about few hundred wor...." and see how they explain.

From what I know according to my regular facial therapist friend, not all pple's skin can come out just by pressing. It have to depend on the dividual skin and how well they take care of the skin. If acne type, not advisable to press too much....do you realize after facial you tend to have few "valcono erruption" with pus inside? Well, that's because the acne already kena "chi kek" liao.....

But ofcouse I also do agree with how good the therapist is lar...you have to see improvement from facial and skin care products.

JL

Dear Adyong and jay,

thanks for your advice.Adyong, is the herbaline in the plaza oug? Is it like a herbal shop or a beauty salon :D ? Do you mind telling me hw much they charge normally? I would try anything to get rid of my pimple probs now...:( I am actually in the UK now but when I go bck to msia i try do as many facial as I can..In the UK, they don't do the squeeze out spot sort of thing..all they do is put on some mask n some cleansing coz they r not allowed to use needle or anything invasive..so I m trying to gather info so when I go bck in CNY I know where to go/try lo....I hv tried using so many different prdts like Estee Lauder or clinique and cellnique bt none seems to help!!!! :(

Regards,

baby pig

Dear baby Pig,

I got this facial shop that i always go..she really squeeze everything out from my face..take more than 2 hours for the facial..

I think her service is gd & price reasonable.. Her shop is in Cheras..

If u interested, u pM me..

i get u the phone number...

Dear baby Pig,

I got this facial shop that i always go..she really squeeze everything out from my face..take more than 2 hours for the facial..

Hey my email is llh2783@yahoo.com

Please let me know her phone number and shop name plzzz..

Many thanks for your sharing!!!

Dear baby Pig,

hi hishiko_theresa,

Can let me knw the sddress as well? r they accept male customer? i wanted to bring my bf to try, he need tht. :P

Hi hishiko_theresa! Please email me the details as well - liolinn@gmail.com thanxxx

does anyone know any good massage place as well? u gals should google 'massage kl' hahahaa. certainly not what I was looking for!

Hi all,

just to share something here. I tried many brands including clinique & shiseido. In the end, Bella & Dermalogica solved my sensetive skin & pimple problem. But once I stopped the facial for a year (busy getting married. hehe...) The problems return, sigh, have to spend money for facial. Bella & Dermalogica service is oso not cheap. Can I risk it by trying cheaper brand to reduce the facial cost?

I like to go to Endah Parade, Sri Petaling for massage. It's cheap & profesional. But it's a bit far if i wanna go there after work. So, I will go for the massage in SS2. Not as cheap as Endah Parade but the outcome is still good.

I like to go to Endah Parade, Sri Petaling for massage. It's cheap & profesional. But it's a bit far if i wanna go there after work. So, I will go for the massage in SS2. Not as cheap as Endah Parade but the outcome is still good.

Hi xiaomaomi!

whats the massage place name in endah parade n ss2? n how much? i just came back from shanghai n the massage thr is SOOOO good.. i feel v sad that china masseurs r associated w xxx when the proper ones can be SOOO good. i like chinese massage coz u feel like ur really paying for the skill n substance rather than the pampering oils etc (coz its dry massage - u don even need to undress!) but those oils r good also la.. just hard to find a good one when thr's so many outlets nowadays

I am now going to First Lady at damansara uptown. First trial only RM38, 2 hours facial + shoulder massage. It's very worth it! I remember i went there they spent 3 hours on me coz i have a lot of black & white heads. The shop is a bit small coz it's at 1st floor, but service very good lor. Most important is they r not pushy, unlike most of the beauty salon they keep asking u to sign package. But they din lor.. they alwaz give me time to think first. overall i'm very satisfy la :)

I have tried a facial saloon in Mid Valley, it was so pushy so I stopped although it was quite satisfactory. Currently havent found a good one that I can recommend as well. For your blackhead problems, I'd recommend Cellnique Pro Sebum Gel. I have been using it myself for over a year and it worked good for me. My pores were smaller in a fortnight. Not trying to make a quick buck here, but just to share that if you're interested, I am selling it at 25% discount of the retail price at another forum. http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=989628&hl= Didn't open any thread here though. Else, it is sold at the pharmacies or at Cellnique saloon at the regular price. All the best in finding the best solution dear. :)

QUOTE (hishiko_theresa @ Nov 12 2008, 11:49 AM) post_snapback.gifDear baby Pig,

hi hishiko_theresa,

Can let me knw the address as well? I cant really find one good facial saloon. :sad: email me at frohlee@gmail.com. thanks..

ya, i also have the same problem as my pimple follow me from age 19 for 10 years until i found the really working solution.

all these years, i tried medicine, facial, change so many acne products and even the tradisional way etc, all cant help, once i stop, the acne come again, it just like a never ending story. i always think that, if i dont have this problem, i would have rich now. haha..but when u felt hopeless, there come a oppoturnity that so unbelievable, a saloon that use the medical facial way, with supplement consumption, i cure my face after 4 months, until now is already 3 years, i manage to maintain.. no breakout..all my friends are amazed especially those long time no see.

actually, now i only know why that medical facial work, if we try facial only or medicine only, it wont work, it needs to be both together. and actually no one tell us that, we dont need medicine, infact vit C is the most important, especially the strong one called OPC, it helps me alot.

and that i always recommend my friends with acne problem to that saloon, they give 3 free trials too in 1 week, worth trying..PM me if interested:>

ya, i also have the same problem as my pimple follow me from age 19 for 10 years until i found the really working solution.

all these years, i tried medicine, facial, change so many acne products and even the tradisional way etc, all cant help, once i stop, the acne come again, it just like a never ending story. i always think that, if i dont have this problem, i would have rich now. haha..but when u felt hopeless, there come a oppoturnity that so unbelievable, a saloon that use the medical facial way, with supplement consumption, i cure my face after 4 months, until now is already 3 years, i manage to maintain.. no breakout..all my friends are amazed especially those long time no see.

actually, now i only know why that medical facial work, if we try facial only or medicine only, it wont work, it needs to be both together. and actually no one tell us that, we dont need medicine, infact vit C is the most important, especially the strong one called OPC, it helps me alot.

and that i always recommend my friends with acne problem to that saloon, they give 3 free trials too in 1 week, worth trying..PM me if interested:>

Hi everyone, sorry for not replying for so long. I haven't been able to access MB forum for the pst few months, only recently the problem is solved....Suwink, can u let me know where is this wonderful facial place? My wedding is end of this month and my face is still breaking out sob sob...sigh!!! I am coming bck to KL nx week to prepare for the wedding...don't think miracle can solve my face nwo though:(

the saloon is around seputeh area, or nearby tian hou gong, my beautician is Penny, can call her at 012-3944767 to make appointment for the free course, said Ms.Kho recommend, can tell her is the pimple problem.

the saloon is around seputeh area, or nearby tian hou gong, my beautician is Penny, can call her at 012-3944767 to make appointment for the free course, said Ms.Kho recommend, can tell her is the pimple problem.

Hi can u let me know what is the name of the saloon? when u say free trial in a week, what does the free trial include? Can u tell me more what u mean by medical facial? How did the saloon actually solve your spots problem? is it their products or is it just their facial services? Sorry ar so many Qs...just abit sceptical coz i spent alot of money on many products/facial and ended up no results also..sob sob

Dear all MB jimuis,

Hi, I am wondering if any of you now of any good facial place in KL that is really good for pimple-prone skin? Well, I have tried a few but I feel they don't really squeeze out evything from my face...like 15 min only..My face is very congested with blackhead and whitehead so i know if they really do try squeeze out evything , it should take quite long. I feel I need a nice thorough 'cleaning' of my congested face. My friend from SP found a place where the facial shop really check every single pore for things to squeeze out one wo...Just wondering if you all know of any good place?? I always get pimple even though I am already 25 so it's really depressing la...:(

Hi Baby Pig,

I just try out one facial mask which is very good and effective for me. After using it, it's really help me to lighter my wrinkles, open pores and eyes bag. And the best thing is you only need to spend 10mins for this facial mask and you can do it at home. The price is reasonable. Do lets me know if you are interested on this products.

Hi can u let me know what is the name of the saloon? when u say free trial in a week, what does the free trial include? Can u tell me more what u mean by medical facial? How did the saloon actually solve your spots problem? is it their products or is it just their facial services? Sorry ar so many Qs...just abit sceptical coz i spent alot of money on many products/facial and ended up no results also..sob sob

Ya, me too spend a lot of money on many products too even the branded one and no result, I can understand ur feeling, same situation.

the saloon is called Purple Paradise, is a home saloon.

For the 3 free trials, they explain to me their concept of medical facial and analysis my face condition for around 10 minutes then do a medical facial for me, after the facial they give a product to use at night, that product is their medical facial essential, which can last for 1 week, and i make 2nd appointment which is after 2 days. The 2nd facial, they monitor my face progress and facial again, by using their essential, my face acne seems very easy to remove, then make the 3rd appointment after 3 days, which is the last facial, at that time, I can see my face cleaned by her a lot. This is the time they will ask u are u interested of their intensive course, which is the medical facial course.

in this week, they will ask u not to use others product, to really test their result, if u think u still want to use cleanser, or somthing, u can try their sample set of cleanser and UV, but this have to pay, Rm38 though, can use 1 week.

They solve my problem by medical facial course, 15 courses in 15 weeks, RM1688, free cleanser and UV, and 15 bottle of the essential(each can use for 1 week only) so no other $$ involved liao. No need to buy products or anything. Just in the middle of the course, she will advise to take strong vit C, called OPC.

Their medical facial concept, according to my beautician is the cell problem, the cell malfunction, or too lazy to work, and not enough vit supply to the cell to let the cell to work. so their concept is to solve ur cell, build the new cell with strength, once ur cell is healthy, the face will turn good. As she said, our cell change every some time, but most of the ppl, the dead cell is not cleaned, therefore accumulate and out break a lot of problems like acne.

Of course is not guo suan, 果酸 la.. at first I thought is guo suan, but thank god is not, can go under the sunlight.

I have also recommend 3 of my ex schoolmate which are also acne problems and sensitive skin, solved too, because their concept are healing ur skin cell.

This is all I can remember, she can give a better explanation, if u scared, u can just call and ask her to explain their concept through the phone lar. No harm to call right? U can make the decision after the call.

If u are in rush, I think she can give u consultant on the fast way, guess so. I can understand the feeling of wanting to be the leng leng bride :p good luck and do tell me if u need anything I can help.

Ya, me too spend a lot of money on many products too even the branded one and no result, I can understand ur feeling, same situation.

the saloon is called Purple Paradise, is a home saloon.

For the 3 free trials, they explain to me their concept of medical facial and analysis my face condition for around 10 minutes then do a medical facial for me, after the facial they give a product to use at night, that product is their medical facial essential, which can last for 1 week, and i make 2nd appointment which is after 2 days. The 2nd facial, they monitor my face progress and facial again, by using their essential, my face acne seems very easy to remove, then make the 3rd appointment after 3 days, which is the last facial, at that time, I can see my face cleaned by her a lot. This is the time they will ask u are u interested of their intensive course, which is the medical facial course.

in this week, they will ask u not to use others product, to really test their result, if u think u still want to use cleanser, or somthing, u can try their sample set of cleanser and UV, but this have to pay, Rm38 though, can use 1 week.

They solve my problem by medical facial course, 15 courses in 15 weeks, RM1688, free cleanser and UV, and 15 bottle of the essential(each can use for 1 week only) so no other $$ involved liao. No need to buy products or anything. Just in the middle of the course, she will advise to take strong vit C, called OPC.

Their medical facial concept, according to my beautician is the cell problem, the cell malfunction, or too lazy to work, and not enough vit supply to the cell to let the cell to work. so their concept is to solve ur cell, build the new cell with strength, once ur cell is healthy, the face will turn good. As she said, our cell change every some time, but most of the ppl, the dead cell is not cleaned, therefore accumulate and out break a lot of problems like acne.

Of course is not guo suan, 果酸 la.. at first I thought is guo suan, but thank god is not, can go under the sunlight.

I have also recommend 3 of my ex schoolmate which are also acne problems and sensitive skin, solved too, because their concept are healing ur skin cell.

This is all I can remember, she can give a better explanation, if u scared, u can just call and ask her to explain their concept through the phone lar. No harm to call right? U can make the decision after the call.

If u are in rush, I think she can give u consultant on the fast way, guess so. I can understand the feeling of wanting to be the leng leng bride :p good luck and do tell me if u need anything I can help.

thanks for explaining. But I will come bck to uk after the wedding so won't be able to do the 15 weeks course:( may be will hv to wait til i come bck from uk for good then can try them. Will keep her number handy and call her when in kl....Thanks for sharing!!

Dear all MB jimuis,

Hi Baby Pig,

I just try out one facial mask which is very good and effective for me. After using it, it's really help me to lighter my wrinkles, open pores and eyes bag. And the best thing is you only need to spend 10mins for this facial mask and you can do it at home. The price is reasonable. Do lets me know if you are interested on this products.

Hi sillygal, may I knowwhat is the name of those products and how to get them and hw much are they?? Thanks!!

hi, i used to go a facial saloon and do my facial there. this shop is located in kepong and the environment of the shop is very nice and comfortable. if i am not forgotten, the name of this shop is 'face spa'. their service is very good and very professional. although i had make appointment for facial service but they also provide me the foot spa....this service really attracted me because my foot becomer fairer and smoother..besides that, i found that they use the Oxygen products where it is made in Canada. these Oxygen products are really good as my pimples getting lesser and disappear into the thin air after i have used for about 1 month..i strongly recommend this shop to everyone here..... :lol:

thanks for explaining. But I will come bck to uk after the wedding so won't be able to do the 15 weeks course:( may be will hv to wait til i come bck from uk for good then can try them. Will keep her number handy and call her when in kl....Thanks for sharing!!

welcome. ya, u dont have time for the course, u can call her to go for 3 trial and add another session of normal facial to clean out as much as ur blackhead, whitehead and acne, i think 4 session of facials will help u a lot, and wont cost u more than 120.