Diva J

Wedding Shopping in Penang

Hi Ladies,

I'll be in Penang for Christmas, someone suggested for me to buy m wedding favours and invatation cards from Penang....

Any suggestions and ideas, please advise thanks!

Hi Ladies,

I'll be in Penang for Christmas, someone suggested for me to buy m wedding favours and invatation cards from Penang....

Hello Diva,

which part of penang offers wedding stuffs? Where are you from? Purposely come all the way north for wedding card printing?

hi Diva, can check out www.time2chill8.multiply.com. they have some wedding items there. they are based in penang. can email them for wedding favours suggestions. they are wholesalers for many things so can be cheaper too.

for card printing, can check out link2 enterprise call 016 4664012

Hi Ladies,

Hello Diva,

which part of penang offers wedding stuffs? Where are you from? Purposely come all the way north for wedding card printing?

Hi,

There is a shop in Queensbay Mall Penang selling those wedding stuffs such as wedding ang pau n deco stuffs, quite unique and price reasonable.

It is at2nd / 3rd floor (next to a fish spa shop)..sorry for cant remember its name :lol:

Oliver

Hi,

There is a shop in Queensbay Mall Penang selling those wedding stuffs such as wedding ang pau n deco stuffs, quite unique and price reasonable.

It is at2nd / 3rd floor (next to a fish spa shop)..sorry for cant remember its name :lol:

Oliver

Oh I know that shop. Have you ever thought of buying them online from China? They are pretty cheap compared to what you can find in Malaysia...

Hi,

Oliver

Oh I know that shop. Have you ever thought of buying them online from China? They are pretty cheap compared to what you can find in Malaysia...

I don't have any idea wor.....some more afraid that the stuffs broken when we receive them, u know..

U trying to import them?

Oliver

i am looking for some kind like wedding template book. Where can I get in Pg? I wanna take note all my wedding preparation stuffs.

Dont have to la...save money :P

get a very nice file and just throw in all the preparations that you've written down in some nice color papers.

i am looking for some kind like wedding template book. Where can I get in Pg? I wanna take note all my wedding preparation stuffs.

get a very nice file and just throw in all the preparations that you've written down in some nice color papers.

at the 1st I plan so. but after i saw my fren got a very nice wedding book which her fren brought from Australia. I juz cant resist and wanan get 1 :p

Izzit very expensive? since u ask me to save money :)

at the 1st I plan so. but after i saw my fren got a very nice wedding book which her fren brought from Australia. I juz cant resist and wanan get 1 :p

Izzit very expensive? since u ask me to save money :)

I type down all my wedding planning in my laptop. hahahaha. paperless!. As for brochures, namecard, catalog, all hardcopy thing, I just keep them in the file.

wah, hand make!! You must be very creative.

Yesterday I went to Borders and found out the nice guest signature book is around RM60-70, while the wedding organizers book is RM110++.