passion

Hair Salon

hi... anyone went to hair salon at the curve or one utama before?

how's their service? r they proffesional?

please recommend as i wan to cut my hair but dunno how're their skills...

thank you

Hi,

I normally go to Mods in Damansara Perdana. The hair stylist name is Sam. I have been going there for several years. I think he is good and he listens to what you want and offer good advice on what is suitable.

I have tried Snips at Sunway Pyramid - I ask for Senior Stylist and in the end the hair style did not come out as what i expect... :sad::sad: I made a comment to the stylist and he kept on arguing with me. :sauer2: as if it is my fault... So I think Snips not so good in service. I've never been to Peekaboo... but heard from friends that they are ok. I think it also depends on your "feel" with the hair stylist. You have to feel comfortable with him/her...

Hey just_me_1018,

I had tried the senior hairstylist from Snips Sunway b4, to me, they r quite okie.. i mean their skills r good n they know better which hair style that suit u b4 they actually cut ur hair. They will give u damn alot of suggestions n if u insist on the hair style that u wan, they will still follow.. mind to share more wat actually happen?? thanx ya..

Hey just_me_1018,

I had tried the senior hairstylist from Snips Sunway b4, to me, they r quite okie.. i mean their skills r good n they know better which hair style that suit u b4 they actually cut ur hair. They will give u damn alot of suggestions n if u insist on the hair style that u wan, they will still follow.. mind to share more wat actually happen?? thanx ya..

This happenned at least 4 years ago.. Maybe that time i 'bad luck' :dash2: ... I have short hair and even though it's short you can still make it look like a girls hair cut... He gave me a boy cut :sauer2: .... The colour also cannot see... The staff also very rough when they wash my hair.... This so called senior hair stylist give me so many excuse saying that it's me, my hair all my problem.. and he only say "it's like that one" ... Nothing much i can do but wait for my hair to grow again... I never recommend anyone to go there anymore... But maybe they've change after all these years...

my xperience was 1.5 years ago.. sorry to hear ur encountered tho.. mayb they r still new in the market 4 years ago.. coz during my time, they r still quite new and having alot of on-going promotion and the price is quite competitive.. tat's how i knew them.. n i guess their price now sure increase alot compare to last time.. my cut, wash n re-style oni cost me RM60 and my hair is considered as 'Long'.

There's one in 1 Utama/new wing, i think opposite SUB ... everytime i walk past the saloon it's always busy... Maybe you can check them out... You'll never know until you try them out...

GOOD LUCK.... :wink::wink:

thank you...

i've made appointment with peek a boo today...

thanks for all ur comments.. :)

Glad to hear that you've finally decided.. Let me know how it turn out.... Good Luck :lol::lol:

DON'T ever go to Monsoon-ID in One Utama...my goodness, it sucks and expensive...my hubby went there once, and we're sure that'll be the last time!

I normally go Berjaya Times Square, the saloon is called Hair Index, look for Eddy (or Eddie, can't remember), he's very very skillful in cutting and coloring... but a bit pricy, man's hair i think about RM70~80 per cut, ladies long hair, RM85.

Pink Kitty,

What happened at Monsoon Id.... My friend went there once, say that it's ok....

Erm...the cutting skills is not there... not stylish also~ very bad...but I didn't cut my hair there, it's hubby. After he finished the cut, his head looks a bit weird..kakakaka~ :wacko3: