Windypooh

Actual Day Wedding Photographer

hi, im in the industry and can recommend some photographers. If you like, PM me the style of photos you want and rough budget and i'll forward their contacts.

My actual day will be in Miri and dinner will be in both kl and miri. any recommendation PG and VG in miri?

Hi All,

I've just held my wedding ceromony last year Sep 08 and was glad to know a very helpful and potential photographer and would like to share with you guys...

You may like to take a look at the website. If I'm not wrong this website was recently re-construct and only few pictures were up. Take a look and is highly recommended.

http://photodelivery.com.my/photography/index.php

Do let me know if you have any queries ya :lol:

Hi Windypooh,

If you don't mind, kindly PM me your package. (sharoena@yahoo.com) Thanks.

Hi to all BTB,

I've just done my big day last week.... Would like to share my photographer... It comes with 2 photographers for AD morning session where 1 photographer will be stationed at bride's house and the other one covered groom side... Price is reasonable and negotioable.

Both of them are friendly and good in making fun so everyone will have a big smile (half Tai Kam Che)....

PM or email me if you're interested to have their contact number.

Regards,

Jo

Hi Jo,

Could you email me your photographers contact to fnm.wedding10@gmail.com

Thanks.

Regards

Michelle

Hi to all BTB,

I've just done my big day last week.... Would like to share my photographer... It comes with 2 photographers for AD morning session where 1 photographer will be stationed at bride's house and the other one covered groom side... Price is reasonable and negotioable.

Both of them are friendly and good in making fun so everyone will have a big smile (half Tai Kam Che)....

PM or email me if you're interested to have their contact number.

Regards,

Jo