potatotiramisu

BS - Blissful Bridal Studio, Penang

netrene, so far i didnt face any problem with blissful, they are friendly and do not have hidden charges. the SA is very helpful especially during my gown selection. they know what type of gown suit me best. the MUA is great too and am satisfied with the makeup and hairdo. as for the PG he delivered what i expect from him. overall i am satisfied :)

Hi KelC,

I'm a Blissful Bridal's bride also. Mind to share who is the SA attend you? Coz i don't satisfied with the SA who attend me. Btw, who's your MUA help you to makeup and hairdo? How's your PS?

hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi KelC,

I'm a Blissful Bridal's bride also. Mind to share who is the SA attend you? Coz i don't satisfied with the SA who attend me. Btw, who's your MUA help you to makeup and hairdo? How's your PS?

hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi,

I am new here. I am a Blissful bride too. I signed up during the Pisa fair, the package RM3999 (rebate RM1K).

But i asked for customisation as my AD is not in Penang, & I do not want the big frame photo, so after deduction it is RM2600. If u r interested to know more about my package, let me know.

Hi KelC & Paulineleng,

May i know who is your SA? Mine is Maggie, she seems ok.

Who is your photographer & MUA? Have you chosen? Any recommendations?

Where do u plan to shoot your outdoor?

Hope to hear some replies soon :)

Hi,

I am new here. I am a Blissful bride too. I signed up during the Pisa fair, the package RM3999 (rebate RM1K).

But i asked for customisation as my AD is not in Penang, & I do not want the big frame photo, so after deduction it is RM2600. If u r interested to know more about my package, let me know.

Hi KelC & Paulineleng,

Hi,

My MUA is Annie and my PG is Marcus.

My outdoor is Spice Garden, Batu Ferringhi seaside and Peranakan Mansion.

Hi,

Hi KelC & Paulineleng,

Hi,

Hi,

Can you list the details of your package...Thanks....

Hi,

Hi KelC,

What do u think of Annie? And you're happy Marcus's work?

Is the Peranakan Mansion on the way to the Spice Garden and Ferringhi? I plan to go to these 2 places, but if Peranakan Mansion is near too, tht will be great. :)

Have u taken your photos? Mind sharing with me? :) Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Hi KelC & Paulineleng,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Here is my package (RM2600):

Big album: 10x31 30 poses (with design)

Small album: 12x16 20 poses (full page)

Table top glass frame: 1 portrait, 1 landscape

10x15 frame with photo

8x12 frame with photo x 2 sets

TQ card x 2 sets

Signature book x1

MV (slideshow) x 50poses

Photo Shoot:

5x D&L (designer) gowns + 1 outdoor gown

6x coats

make up + hair-do

Actual day:

1x wedding gown (collection only)

2x evening gown (collection only)

2x coat

2x car deco

i don't know if this package is worth or not. hopefully it is ok...

OMG, ur package really nice wor....

i regret edi....

i sign up KY...2888...i got vip n svip gown onli...:(

Hi,

Hi KelC & Paulineleng,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Here is my package (RM2600):

Big album: 10x31 30 poses (with design)

Small album: 12x16 20 poses (full page)

Table top glass frame: 1 portrait, 1 landscape

10x15 frame with photo

8x12 frame with photo x 2 sets

TQ card x 2 sets

Signature book x1

MV (slideshow) x 50poses

Photo Shoot:

5x D&L (designer) gowns + 1 outdoor gown

6x coats

make up + hair-do

Actual day:

1x wedding gown (collection only)

2x evening gown (collection only)

2x coat

2x car deco

i don't know if this package is worth or not. hopefully it is ok...

ur package is very good ler....50 poses .mine is only 40 poses

But they gave u extra gown and cheaper also... :) who is your SA? when do u plan to take ur photos?

But they gave u extra gown and cheaper also... :) who is your SA? when do u plan to take ur photos?

ur is designer grown ler..mine is just normal collection. and my package was original 3999(1k rebate) and end up with RM2499 coz i didnt need AD service....My PS should be around aug. My SA is Kelly

ur is designer grown ler..mine is just normal collection. and my package was original 3999(1k rebate) and end up with RM2499 coz i didnt need AD service....My PS should be around aug. My SA is Kelly

hi yogurt n paulineleng,

when do u signed up the package?

i jez signed up the package last weekend...

paulineleng, seems tat u n i hav the same SA too...

but the package i got is the most expensive, n the items i got is the least here....

:sauer2:

so regret now....

dunno still can bargain wif the SA o not... aii.............

hi yogurt n paulineleng,

but the package i got is the most expensive, n the items i got is the least here....

so regret now....

Hi all, below is my blissful bridal package sign up during Bripex. Please comment whether is worth or not. I have paid 50% of it.

- The package is RM 3999 (rebate RM2999).

- 18x24 big album, 10pages, 30 poses, platinum with design.

- 12x16 small album, 10 pages, 20 poses, platinum with full page (different poses).

- 20x40 frame photo, crystal frame.

- 5 gowns & 5 coats for PS : {1 white gown, 2 dinner gowns, 1 traditional gown} D&L & Blissful Studio Collection (indoor), 1 gown for outdoor PS.

- Make-up & hair-do, free eyelashes,manicure, foundation, accessories during PS.

- 1 bridal bouquet.

- 3 corsages.

- 10x15 photo 1 pcs.

- MV+1 song +1 music + 50 poses.

- Thank you card, 100 pcs, 1 pose.

- Booklet, 50 pcs, 1 pose (differenr poses).

- 1 CDR with 50 poses return as backup.

- Not include ampoule.

- AD : 1 white gown, 1 dinner gown, 1 coat, free make-up & hair-do for morning & dinner. i am not satisfy with this after compare with urs :(

- 1 full car decor, 4 flowers for 2nd car decor.

my SA is kelly. how is her service so far?

any blissful bridal photo can be share now?

very appreciate on u all helps..

hi yogurt n paulineleng,

so regret now....

Hi all, below is my blissful bridal package sign up during Bripex. Please comment whether is worth or not. I have paid 50% of it.

- The package is RM 3999 (rebate RM2999).

- 18x24 big album, 10pages, 30 poses, platinum with design.

- 12x16 small album, 10 pages, 20 poses, platinum with full page (different poses).

- 20x40 frame photo, crystal frame.

- 5 gowns & 5 coats for PS : {1 white gown, 2 dinner gowns, 1 traditional gown} D&L & Blissful Studio Collection (indoor), 1 gown for outdoor PS.

- Make-up & hair-do, free eyelashes,manicure, foundation, accessories during PS.

- 1 bridal bouquet.

- 3 corsages.

- 10x15 photo 1 pcs.

- MV+1 song +1 music + 50 poses.

- Thank you card, 100 pcs, 1 pose.

- Booklet, 50 pcs, 1 pose (differenr poses).

- 1 CDR with 50 poses return as backup.

- Not include ampoule.

- AD : 1 white gown, 1 dinner gown, 1 coat, free make-up & hair-do for morning & dinner. i am not satisfy with this after compare with urs :(

- 1 full car decor, 4 flowers for 2nd car decor.

my SA is kelly. how is her service so far?

any blissful bridal photo can be share now?

very appreciate on u all helps..

ur package sounds very worth it for me ..

at least more poses than me . and free all those eye lashes and foundation

so far i deal with kelly only once even she is my SA.. so far still okay with her service

i will meet her again this coming sunday ... will see how she react . :)

she is very helpful while showing me all gowns that suits me

erm ...this make me feel like asking for more poses liao :)

hehehh

I went tried gowns for PS last week for the 2nd time. It was the SA called Zoe who served me (both times), and help me choose gowns, cos my SA Maggie already had appointments with other clients.

Trying gowns both times were fun. Although Zoe is not my SA, but she is very nice and friendly and patience more importantly. I like her opinions and how she really listens to what I like and dislike.

Therefore, thumbs up for Zoe :)

hi yogurt n paulineleng,

so regret now....

Hi piano988,

I signed up during the Pisa fair. Good luck in negotiation... :)

I went tried gowns for PS last week for the 2nd time. It was the SA called Zoe who served me (both times), and help me choose gowns, cos my SA Maggie already had appointments with other clients.

Trying gowns both times were fun. Although Zoe is not my SA, but she is very nice and friendly and patience more importantly. I like her opinions and how she really listens to what I like and dislike.

so it is no issue to go for gown fitting 2 times ? :) coz that is what i planned as well... have the new arrival gowns arrived?

so it is no issue to go for gown fitting 2 times ? :) coz that is what i planned as well... have the new arrival gowns arrived?

I guess it is ok :) Cos after trying the first time, I told my SA that I am not fully satisfied with my selections and wanted to go for a 2nd time. She's fine with it...

Hmm... I din hear from them any new arrival of gowns... perhaps if u all know, please let me know ya... then i can choose for my actual day gowns...

hi vendre, wat do u mean by D&L & Blissful Studio Collection (indoor)?

does it means tat u can chooso all ur 5 gowns from their designer collection?

hi yogurt,

u said u dun wan the big framed photo, tat's y they rebate RM400 for u, rite?

do U take their AD make-up (for daytime n the dinner)?

coz i dun c u listed it down in ur package...

if u r not taking their AD make-up, what've u exchanged?

i most probably will not hav my AD in Penang...

so plan to exchange the AD stuff wif other items...

but so far wat my SA offered didn't satisfy me....

will go to negotiate wif them later this evening...

thanks for help....

hi yogurt,

thanks for help....

Hi, for my PS, i get 4 indoor gowns PS which is D&L collection and Blissful in-house collection..u can choose ur gowns from both collection, either designer wear or in-house. But i get 1 gown for outdoor PS only, which they have their own outdoor gown. Those designer wear are not allowed for outdoor PS.

Do u sign up the package already? after sign up, are we able to negociate with them? how many % u pay for the package? Cos i oso plan to negociate with them since my AD gown and coat is less compare to others.

I guess it is ok :) Cos after trying the first time, I told my SA that I am not fully satisfied with my selections and wanted to go for a 2nd time. She's fine with it...

Hmm... I din hear from them any new arrival of gowns... perhaps if u all know, please let me know ya... then i can choose for my actual day gowns...

okay i will be going this sunday .. what i heard is end of May or in early June they should have new gown coming .. :) i will keep u posted ... have u choose the PG ? who is the MUA and PG u had choosed ?

and where u plan for OD shooting ?

Hi, for my PS, i get 4 indoor gowns PS which is D&L collection and Blissful in-house collection..u can choose ur gowns from both collection, either designer wear or in-house. But i get 1 gown for outdoor PS only, which they have their own outdoor gown. Those designer wear are not allowed for outdoor PS.

Do u sign up the package already? after sign up, are we able to negociate with them? how many % u pay for the package? Cos i oso plan to negociate with them since my AD gown and coat is less compare to others.

hi,

base on my ori package, i cannot choose any gowns from D&L collection...

but i'm allowed to choose 1 gown from D&L collection after minus some AD stuff n the total numbers of gowns...

for my AD, I only got 1 WG & 1 EG, n 1 coat for groom...

i've signed up the package 2 weeks ago...

n paid RM600 as deposit..

base on my experience yesterday, its hard to negotiate once u've paid the deposit....

:dash2:

hi,

base on my ori package, i cannot choose any gowns from D&L collection...

but i'm allowed to choose 1 gown from D&L collection after minus some AD stuff n the total numbers of gowns...

for my AD, I only got 1 WG & 1 EG, n 1 coat for groom...

i've signed up the package 2 weeks ago...

n paid RM600 as deposit..

base on my experience yesterday, its hard to negotiate once u've paid the deposit....

:dash2:

i ve paid 50% deposit ~~!... if this is the case.. maybe for the last 20% i will hold till the day i collect the photos

hi yogurt,

thanks for help....

Yea, i didn't take the big framed photo and the AD make ups and bridal bouquet as my wedding is not in Penang.

In return, from the price RM2999, they reduce to RM2600, added 1 gown for PS (5 D&L + 1 outdoor), added 1 evening gown (collection only) for AD, and free 2 table top glass frames with photo and 2 pieces of 8x10 frames with photo, 1 piece 10x15 frame with photo, and add another set of TQ card.

okay i will be going this sunday .. what i heard is end of May or in early June they should have new gown coming .. :) i will keep u posted ... have u choose the PG ? who is the MUA and PG u had choosed ?

and where u plan for OD shooting ?

Oh, good they have new gowns coming... hehe can choose later for my AD gowns...

my PG is xiao siong and MUA havent choose... any suggestion?

i think for OD, i will most probably go ferringhi & spice garden...

any better suggestion too?