potatotiramisu

BS - Blissful Bridal Studio, Penang

hihi,i'm new here.is there any blissful's brides willing to share their pre-wedding photo to me?i plan to sign up their package but wish to take a look at their 'result' first. :cool:

hi paulineleng,

the tips u provided its really useful for those brides-to-be...i view through the web of Blissful studio...looks really nice..but im sure their charges will be high too...its really hard to nego with those SA lar..cos they r doin business n they tactics will definitely make u sign up with them...i've learn an experience...i totally din do any research b4 signing up the wedding package which make me miserable.so i've learn now...u have completed ur PS? mind to share it with me after u have it? thanks a lot n congrats...

by the way wad is MV and e-photos? cos im new here not so familiar with those terms used...hehe...thanks thanks =)

Regards,

pamela

hi paulineleng,

the tips u provided its really useful for those brides-to-be...i view through the web of Blissful studio...looks really nice..but im sure their charges will be high too...its really hard to nego with those SA lar..cos they r doin business n they tactics will definitely make u sign up with them...i've learn an experience...i totally din do any research b4 signing up the wedding package which make me miserable.so i've learn now...u have completed ur PS? mind to share it with me after u have it? thanks a lot n congrats...

by the way wad is MV and e-photos? cos im new here not so familiar with those terms used...hehe...thanks thanks =)

Regards,

pamela

Hi Pamela . yes i ve completed my PS .. it was a long hours suffer :) but we all enjoyed .. i love the PG's work and also my MUA.. ahahah she basically turn me from a ugly ducking into a beauty :)

well.. they took 150 shots in total ..and it was so tough to choose only 40 out of it .. so we end up to pay 1.2k more to get 50 poses ( non touch up soft copy and hard copy ) .. they will have it put into a simple album..

earlier they commited 3 weeks after we selected the photo , we could view the design and if nothing change , another 3 weeks we could get the copy.. hahah but well... next weekend will be due for 3 weeks .. will see whether they will be able to get the work done .. most of the bridal shop is not punctual especially we had made all the payment ... :)

afterall .. i love BS's job.. i do think my SA , PG and MUA did a gd job..

regards

Pauline

Hi Pauline,

Happy to hear you like the result :).... me too... quite satisfied with their job...

Who is your PG and MUA? Mine is Marcus and Annie

May I know what is the photo size for the extra 50 pieces that you paid for 1.2K?

And is it platinum page or normal page?

What is the size for your 2 album for 40 poses?

Thanks

Hi Pauline,

Happy to hear you like the result :).... me too... quite satisfied with their job...

Who is your PG and MUA? Mine is Marcus and Annie

May I know what is the photo size for the extra 50 pieces that you paid for 1.2K?

And is it platinum page or normal page?

What is the size for your 2 album for 40 poses?

Thanks

hi , mine is also marcus and annie :) annie really did a gd job .. hhahha even my bf was surprised i look so gd after the make up :) marcus did a very good job too ..

50pcs i added is non design , no touch up ..is the 1st time hard copy that they ve show to us when we select our photos .. photo itself should be 4R

for my 2 albums . hahah i cant remember the size now . haha pretty big i think

hi , mine is also marcus and annie :) annie really did a gd job .. hhahha even my bf was surprised i look so gd after the make up :) marcus did a very good job too ..

50pcs i added is non design , no touch up ..is the 1st time hard copy that they ve show to us when we select our photos .. photo itself should be 4R

haha... me too... i was so suprised i can be so good after the make up.. and my bf was joking that there is no ugly woman but only lazy woman :)

i do not have hard copy for my viewing, only through the imac monitor....

u mean they develop 150 pieces for your viewing? did you view in the imac?

mmhhh... do let us know if you got the photos on time at this weekend :)

mine one should be 2 weeks later...

haha... me too... i was so suprised i can be so good after the make up.. and my bf was joking that there is no ugly woman but only lazy woman :)

yes , they develop 150 hard copy for us to view..

and well.. i cant get to view this weekend or suppose to be last week . they said will be only viewing early oct and collect mid of nov .. ai...

when u took ur pic? how much is ur package ? and what is included ?

remember to share ur photo ya :)

and well.. i cant get to view this weekend or suppose to be last week . they said will be only viewing early oct and collect mid of nov .. ai...

Hi my MUA is christian not annie, i am so worried with christian work... as all the ppl here mentioned annie's is good

you have completed ur PS ? if not ... maybe you could ask to change MUA ? i m not sure about christian .. was she recommended by ur SA ?

Hi Pauline,

ur SA is kelly right? how's her service?

She was serving me on my 1st visit to Blissful 1 week ago.

Plan to sign up most probably on the coming weekend...

you have completed ur PS ? if not ... maybe you could ask to change MUA ? i m not sure about christian .. was she recommended by ur SA ?

Hi Pauline,

pauline,

Because annie booked by other person d, so i have to take christian, she is new stuff.Did u see ur design d?

Yuchi,

can u share ur pakage here?

Hi Pauline,

pauline,

Because annie booked by other person d, so i have to take christian, she is new stuff.Did u see ur design d?

Yuchi,

Hi Jia Qi,

yet to sign up the pkg, after confirm everything will post my final pkg here ^_^ ..... how about urs?

how's ur pkg??

when is ur PS?

Hi Pauline,

Hi Yuchi , yes my SA is Kelly .. she did a gd job .. not bad .

Hi Pauline,

pauline,

Yuchi,

oh okay new staff...erm.. i think there is another SA name mei ling ? she is very gd as well ..

Hi Pauline,

Thanks Pauline, great to hear that :)

Hi Pauline,

Hi Yuchi,

So u sign up pakage with blissful already? what is yor pakage?

Pauline,

U see yor photo and design already?

Hi Pauline,

Hi Yuchi,

Pauline,

oh yes .. saw my design already .. exactly what i want :) need to have final touch up and i shall review again 3rd week of oct :) then can send for printing .. hehehh

Hi Pauline,

Hi Yuchi,

Pauline,

oh yes .. saw my design already .. exactly what i want :) need to have final touch up and i shall review again 3rd week of oct :) then can send for printing .. hehehh

Pauline,

wah..they need to about 3 albums to complete ur album for u....such a long period...

my SA is Agnes's, her services is really bad... she always cheated me this and tat, but she likes to act like she is very pity n innocent until makes i duno how to scold her..but now i cant really 'tahan' her d...

sigh...felt so unhappy with my PS

i sign up my pakage RM4300 b4 i read this forum. She told me my pakage is very cheap d

(my pakage is almost exactly the same with u guys the RM2999 pakage one, just my 2 album bigger abit bit(both design)+1 extra big frame, gowns 4 Designers + 1 outdoor, free gifts almost the same)

when i got this forum, i just knew my pakage is not worth, so i go bc bargain with her. I was very angry,i told her since my 1st deposit i paid 2k so i'll just take 2k pakage. but she said she dun have 2k pakage...after tat she add on something to make me certified...ok..tats fine..

I think just few days later, they do the annivesary promotion RM1999 pakage, i was so shocked, remember she told me their shop dun have 2k pakage? but ok..i also din complaint anything

As i know 1999 pakage also can get Designer Collection for PS, and they got new arrival gowns coming on end of september

So when i go choose my gowns for PS, i asked her 'is it i can get the new gowns for PS?'

but she's lying me the new gown is for selling only , if i wan wear i have to pay.

OR else,she wil say tat the new gowns havent coming yet, but on their new album their models is wearing new gowns for PS, n she told me those gowns for PS only, after PS,send back to designer there d..not in shop

After tat, i found out from my frens, the new gown can wear it for RM1999 pakage...im really disappointed with her...

when i go to choose my gowns for 2nd time, she's still lied me those gowns have to buy one,but i'm not strongly to request la, cos i'm not sure weather is truth or not....

until my PS, she call me remind me for PS, i ask her directly why 1999 can wear the new gowns? few minutes later, she called me bc then say ok d ...i can wear d...funny or not her service?

Previous, i do not think to spread her bad new at here, but i cant 'stand' her d, recently her own create stories too alot d la....makes i cant trust her anymore and influence my wedding mood..no matter i say wat, she also got reasons/excuses/bluff story)

She never honest to me until i found out the truth, she felt regret she wil just add on something to me, but behind she said tat herself was very helpful tat i everytimes come, everytimes she wil fullfill my request. WTF...

what a shame service for a few thousand pakage n influence ppl wedding mood!!!if i know she is a good liar/actor, i wont choose her as my SA.

IF u are not cheating, i am willing to pay. But now i am lost confidence with them d...

IF u are so high-standard,then pls don't do the economy pakages to attract customers,just open for the richest customers market will do, cos they wont mind if u are bluffing

once in a life time for wedding, y want to leave the bad memory for the bride?

Hi Pauline,

Hi Yuchi,

Pauline,

Hi JiaQi,

Yaya, sign up already...

i took the 3999 (rebate 1k) pkg, if pay full can get the 1st anniversarry Designer wear for indoor photo shooting. Total gown is 6 (5 collection, 1 Designer) the rest i can say is almost the same, free gifts too.

my SA is kelly so far still ok, i went there twice, 1st is to review only, 2nd is to sign up.

Hi Pauline,

Hi Yuchi,

Pauline,

Pauline,

wah..they need to about 3 albums to complete ur album for u....such a long period...

Hi Pauline, Jia Qi,

Do share with us ur photos after u get the softcopy :)

my SA is Agnes's, her services is really bad... she always cheated me this and tat, but she likes to act like she is very pity n innocent until makes i duno how to scold her..but now i cant really 'tahan' her d...

i sign up my pakage RM4300 b4 i read this forum. She told me my pakage is very cheap d

(my pakage is almost exactly the same with u guys the RM2999 pakage one, just my 2 album bigger abit bit(both design)+1 extra big frame, gowns 4 Designers + 1 outdoor, free gifts almost the same)

when i got this forum, i just knew my pakage is not worth, so i go bc bargain with her. I was very angry,i told her since my 1st deposit i paid 2k so i'll just take 2k pakage. but she said she dun have 2k pakage...after tat she add on something to make me certified...ok..tats fine..

I think just few days later, they do the annivesary promotion RM1999 pakage, i was so shocked, remember she told me their shop dun have 2k pakage? but ok..i also din complaint anything

As i know 1999 pakage also can get Designer Collection for PS, and they got new arrival gowns coming on end of september

So when i go choose my gowns for PS, i asked her 'is it i can get the new gowns for PS?'

but she's lying me the new gown is for selling only , if i wan wear i have to pay.

OR else,she wil say tat the new gowns havent coming yet, but on their new album their models is wearing new gowns for PS, n she told me those gowns for PS only, after PS,send back to designer there d..not in shop

After tat, i found out from my frens, the new gown can wear it for RM1999 pakage...im really disappointed with her...

when i go to choose my gowns for 2nd time, she's still lied me those gowns have to buy one,but i'm not strongly to request la, cos i'm not sure weather is truth or not....

until my PS, she call me remind me for PS, i ask her directly why 1999 can wear the new gowns? few minutes later, she called me bc then say ok d ...i can wear d...funny or not her service?

Previous, i do not think to spread her bad new at here, but i cant 'stand' her d, recently her own create stories too alot d la....makes i cant trust her anymore and influence my wedding mood..no matter i say wat, she also got reasons/excuses/bluff story)

She never honest to me until i found out the truth, she felt regret she wil just add on something to me, but behind she said tat herself was very helpful tat i everytimes come, everytimes she wil fullfill my request. WTF...

what a shame service for a few thousand pakage n influence ppl wedding mood!!!if i know she is a good liar/actor, i wont choose her as my SA.

IF u are not cheating, i am willing to pay. But now i am lost confidence with them d...

IF u are so high-standard,then pls don't do the economy pakages to attract customers,just open for the richest customers market will do, cos they wont mind if u are bluffing

i think the diff $ has all go to the designer gown that they gave u .. it was RM500/each ..

Hi Pauline,

I had the first view of the photos, some are ok some are not.. mine one majority are outdoors and the album is without design, just the full page photos, so not required much works or touch up.. but for peranakan we requested to have the same color as their selling samples, but end up the result is different... so we still requesting.. will see how...

mine one supposed to collect end oct or early nov as my wedding is on 21 nov

my package is 2009 but end up exp as i add a lot.. and with min promise to buy 50 softcopies at 1K

add $300 for designer qi pao for peranakan shooting (for outdoor)

add $150 to bring one indoor white gown for outdoor.. as their outdoor gown is not nice...

add $180 for 2nd day make up as i have 2 days shooting...

add $300 to upgrade to platinum page (as original package is with normal photo page)

As I add so much, i have 3 outdoor gowns, 2 evening gowns for indoor, and 1 kua...

All from collection only, except the one add 300 for qi pao from designer...

2 album without design, 1 med, 1 small, 1 big frame (also medium la), 2 AD gowns, the rest about the same...

i have many outdoors - spice garden, batu feringhi, penang swimming club, mansion 32, mahkamah, padang beside mahkamah, kuan yin temple, clock tower street, peranakan, basketball field, and gurney roundabout.

All requested and satisfied, except mahkamah and clock tower which is mis-communication.. i thought those nice samples are from these 2 places but is not... so end up i didnt choose photos from these 2 place as not so nice...

Hi Pauline,

I had the first view of the photos, some are ok some are not.. mine one majority are outdoors and the album is without design, just the full page photos, so not required much works or touch up.. but for peranakan we requested to have the same color as their selling samples, but end up the result is different... so we still requesting.. will see how...

mine one supposed to collect end oct or early nov as my wedding is on 21 nov

my package is 2009 but end up exp as i add a lot.. and with min promise to buy 50 softcopies at 1K

add $300 for designer qi pao for peranakan shooting (for outdoor)

add $150 to bring one indoor white gown for outdoor.. as their outdoor gown is not nice...

add $180 for 2nd day make up as i have 2 days shooting...

add $300 to upgrade to platinum page (as original package is with normal photo page)

As I add so much, i have 3 outdoor gowns, 2 evening gowns for indoor, and 1 kua...

All from collection only, except the one add 300 for qi pao from designer...

2 album without design, 1 med, 1 small, 1 big frame (also medium la), 2 AD gowns, the rest about the same...

i have many outdoors - spice garden, batu feringhi, penang swimming club, mansion 32, mahkamah, padang beside mahkamah, kuan yin temple, clock tower street, peranakan, basketball field, and gurney roundabout.

All requested and satisfied, except mahkamah and clock tower which is mis-communication.. i thought those nice samples are from these 2 places but is not... so end up i didnt choose photos from these 2 place as not so nice...

wow... u really have a lot of OD ... i bet the result must be very nice... so both ur album also full page ? how many poses u have in there ? and for the 1k u pay for the 50 extra soft copies .. do u get any hard copy for that ?

My SA is also Agnes, i strongly AGREE with you, DO NOT USE AGNES!!!!!!!

Very bad and upset experience, not doing the thing per what we want/reqest. Not keeping what she promised before as well.

Me and my wife kena untill scared to pick up her call, coz everytime she call us, there will be some bad news, this cannot la, that not allowed la, bla bla bla........

PLS listen to my advice: DO NOT SIGN UP WITH AGNES!!!!!

Make up and hairdo, May Ling giving you a very good service, friendly, and very proffesional to give you a nice makeup, trust her to let her design for you :).

Photographer, Ah Lee also nice and easy to deal with, friendly as well.