Hi i am surveying for a bridal house in KL. I have shortlisted a few bridal house but i still have not personally go to the shop. Like to heard if you have any comment.

1. Vogue

2. Mon Liza

3 France Taipei

4. Victoria

5. Wedding Couture

I heard that Mon Liza photographer are quite fierce, can scold ppl one?? is tat true?

Hi i am surveying for a bridal house in KL. I have shortlisted a few bridal house but i still have not personally go to the shop. Like to heard if you have any comment.

1. Vogue

2. Mon Liza

3 France Taipei

4. Victoria

5. Wedding Couture

I heard that Mon Liza photographer are quite fierce, can scold ppl one?? is tat true?

Hehe..you heard from who? when i read this line "can scold ppl one" , I cant help but laugh..

they not fierce at all..very funny all of them..i tried almost all the PG in Monliza..not fierce leh..

They will ask you to pose but instead of scold you, they will make you laugh..so that the ambience will be very happy..

1. Vogue

2. Mon Liza

3 France Taipei

4. Victoria

5. Wedding Couture

Hehe..you heard from who? when i read this line "can scold ppl one" , I cant help but laugh..

they not fierce at all..very funny all of them..i tried almost all the PG in Monliza..not fierce leh..

They will ask you to pose but instead of scold you, they will make you laugh..so that the ambience will be very happy..

1. Vogue

2. Mon Liza

3 France Taipei

4. Victoria

5. Wedding Couture

oh how did you know all the PG in Mon Liza?

Hello yoshino,

I'm Monliza brides. I joined their PD outdoor shooting where they have 6 photographer to help us to capture different theme at PD.

That's why I got the chance to communicate with all the photographers' skill. But my PG for PS is Michael .. :p

dear yoshino,

most of the BS u listed is in PJ. only no. 3 is in kl wo. anyway.. if u'd like to hear more u browse through the forum topic on each BS... there hv been so many brides of each BS commenting in there..

hope this helps u get more info ya!

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showforum=69

Hi eaumelon,

I saw a lot of your comment in Vogue thread. so you are Vogue bride. Mind to share with me the package you taken at Vogue? I still have not go to the bridal house, it is a headache to choose a bridal house :-)

Dear Yushino~

Hm, I understand your feeling now~ Wondering which BS to choose~ Hm, actually wht u have to do is~ browse tru the BS forum and get to know wht the brides talk about in the forum regarding the BS and their experiences~

At the same time, if you are free, u can go to the BS to ask for their package~ but the most important is~ service~ make sure their service is frenly~ not pushy type~ and~ try to see their customer's sample album but not the real model album~ Hm, if can~ listen to wht kind of latest or up coming promotion they going to have.. er, one more thing is~ u need to tell them wht kind of demand u want for ur PS~ see how they response to u~ if their responses make u feel uneasy~ then I think beta dun take theat BS d. cz we need to face them for at least a year leh~ so the comminucation is very important with the BS~

Hope all my advices can help u~ :smile:

Dear Yushino~

Hm, I understand your feeling now~ Wondering which BS to choose~ Hm, actually wht u have to do is~ browse tru the BS forum and get to know wht the brides talk about in the forum regarding the BS and their experiences~

At the same time, if you are free, u can go to the BS to ask for their package~ but the most important is~ service~ make sure their service is frenly~ not pushy type~ and~ try to see their customer's sample album but not the real model album~ Hm, if can~ listen to wht kind of latest or up coming promotion they going to have.. er, one more thing is~ u need to tell them wht kind of demand u want for ur PS~ see how they response to u~ if their responses make u feel uneasy~ then I think beta dun take theat BS d. cz we need to face them for at least a year leh~ so the comminucation is very important with the BS~

Hope all my advices can help u~ :smile:

Hai dear,

would you mind to share me your photos and also your package please?