fraulein

Terrible Skin Condition

Help, recently my skin have been turning from bad to worse, since I return from Bangkok in Mar. Probably too expose to sunlight and hot weather, now I'm very dark and skin is very oily on surface, dry from inside, pimples and very hard to apply makeup.

I've already applying hydrating mask but still not working. A friend recommend using SK II clear solution (miracle water). Anyone using this? Or are there any suggestion?

Very vexed cause my PS in next month...

I am using SKII for few years liao. BTW Clear Solution is not Miracle water. Miracle water is essence la.

My skin used to be oily yet dry (dehydrated) thus causing peeling problem where I cant even apply foundation or powder on my face. Since I started using SKII before my AD, my problem gone within 2 months (I was using the Treatment Mask every 2 days too) and even my MUA was shocked with the improvement. No more oily skin, no more peeling and he can see the glow on my face.

I am using the following products from SKII:

FACIAL TREATMENT Cleanser (cream based)

FACIAL TREATMENT Clear Lotion (water based Toner)

FACIAL TREATMENT Essence (miracle water)

FACIAL TREATMENT Repair C (helps to restore hydration and refining those fine lines caused by dehydration)

FACIAL Clear Solution (water-based moisturiser which is very good in regulate oil w/o drying our skin)

FACIAL TREATMENT Mask (every 2 days once for a period of 2 month to boost the result. Now I only use it once a month if I ever remember or after I travel or beach holidays)

Hi,

I think you can try to consult doctor.

For SK II, i used their product before. But i already stop using it before i finish. Good or not it depend on individual skin. Maybe suit you best but not others.

Help, recently my skin have been turning from bad to worse, since I return from Bangkok in Mar. Probably too expose to sunlight and hot weather, now I'm very dark and skin is very oily on surface, dry from inside, pimples and very hard to apply makeup.

I've already applying hydrating mask but still not working. A friend recommend using SK II clear solution (miracle water). Anyone using this? Or are there any suggestion?

Very vexed cause my PS in next month...

fraulein,

i used to have problem like yours, very oily but dehydrated skin. I have tried on SKII before, it didn't work for me... instead, it makes my face worse.... more break-outs and more oily.... according to the beautician, sometimes very active ingredient (like PITERA in miracle water) might bring negative effect, esp to problematic skin. I suggest u get a travel kit for trial 1st as the product isn't cheap....

I managed to 'rescue' my face by using Elken Special Series products. (No worries, i'm not in MLM :biggrin: )

SKII works for some people... but perhaps best to ask them for the trial pack. See how it is for u first. However so far i only heard negative effects from the essence.. (some people la). But the mask is fine.

Thanks BunnyNWife for correcting me :p.

Like what all had recommended, I guess I'll get a trial or travel pack first before I put in too much money in SKII. Wonder what's the price for their trial pack?

Hi, i'm having the same skin problem too.. I was having bad skin condition after my delivery. Changing from brand to brand for skin products and facial treatment which suits me is so frustrating. Especially when your skin does not agree with the new products and and start to have bad reaction (more breakouts)! Just like an never ending story..

However, i did wanted to try SK-II once but i was told by few friends that this product will cause more breakouts on problem skin!

I just started using natural handmade goat's milk honey soap on my face and i would say so far so good. I still have some pimples but most importantly it didn't give adverse reaction on my skin. As this soap is all natural, so i guess i need to use it for awhile to see the optimal result.

What i trying to say is: when all the expensive commercial products does not meet our needs, why not go back to simple, basic and natural product. But make sure you read the label carefully coz there are lots of 'natural' products in the market but they still use a lot of synthetic colour and harsh chemical. How to find out? Look at the ingredients-if you can read the whole list, it should be find.

Good luck!

my beautician is good at handling sensitive and acne problem, i've been cure by them, u can check out their website, www.purpleparadise.com.my, there have 3 free trials in one week, why not give urself a week to try, u will be amaze like me, the friends i recommend normally no need to consult doctor and finding anymore solution.

I am actually using the Eumora facial bar right now after recommendation by my mom and uncle. I googled and check around, read forums and blogs relating to this product and it seems that the feedbacks looks positive. I also posted in this forum to see if anyone is using it and to share their experiences.

I am a person that is quite sceptical when it comes to unfamiliar brands especially when I have to use it on my face..But after trying this, I kind of like it. Did I mentioned that this product contains natural ingredients, so it is totally safe to use. Saw the catalogue that it also came out in New Straits Times.

This product really do wonders on pimples, acne , sesame oil seed especially wrinkles. Message me if you need additional information and I am glad to share... :cool:

Thanks BunnyNWife for correcting me :p.

Like what all had recommended, I guess I'll get a trial or travel pack first before I put in too much money in SKII. Wonder what's the price for their trial pack?

fraulein,

I got the travel pack at RM99, but years back... includes cleanser, miracle water, moisturiser and 1 more item fogotten... :tongue:

Try to change your diet and life-style too, for some people, the problem comes from food or lack-of sleep.... :smile:

The trial pack was so miniature, so I bought the small size Facial Treatment Essence. Had use it for 2 weeks, nothing bad happen but no changes to my skin either.. Did you notice that the essence kind of evaporated even if you close the lid properly? Can I store it in fridge?

Hi gals,

Im studies in Chemistry, so Im very particular in health and skincare product. If the product eveporated fast, it may contains alcohol (im not sure your product). Please make sure that no alcohol in the product, it could make the skin worse.

Besides this, please also be careful of the skincare and cosmetics ingredients. Non oil based is the best, especially for the acne skin, it will stucks the pore. But seldom got 100% free oil products in the market, so please watch out ya.

By the way, I can share some small methods to test our your current products are oil / free oil based. If you interested, I can share. :)

i did try the mask..not work for me...i'm currently using one device that recommend by my fren...i hv bought one...it very fantastic...10min only my skin like after a facial treatment...im very very very LOVE to the the result...now, i hv stopped my facial treatment for 2 month le...all my pimples scar reduce, pore become smaller, and sensitive skin turn to healthy jor...im quite satisfy to this result and reduce my worry...thanks god...

Hi gals,

Im studies in Chemistry, so Im very particular in health and skincare product. If the product eveporated fast, it may contains alcohol (im not sure your product). Please make sure that no alcohol in the product, it could make the skin worse.

Besides this, please also be careful of the skincare and cosmetics ingredients. Non oil based is the best, especially for the acne skin, it will stucks the pore. But seldom got 100% free oil products in the market, so please watch out ya.

By the way, I can share some small methods to test our your current products are oil / free oil based. If you interested, I can share. :)

dear sc cheerful

can u share the methods with me?

Hi fraulein,

Exposing from sunlight and hot weather is responsible for the darkness of your skin. One of my friends had experinced the same problem and he was very anxcios regarding the problem. Then I suggest him for applying DR Secret which is very famous in south east asia for skin lightening effect, have anyone heard of it and tried?

Never heard of that product. But now i am using another product which r based on nutrition and there also give sampling on facial try out.

Yes, I have been using the SK II clear solution (miracle water) for the last few months, and my skin has gotten progressively worse looking. I finally pitched the thing into the trash and went back to my old cream, which I loved anyway (Trienelle), and you have no idea how much prettier my skin looks now.