fantasy10

AD photographer & videograher - below 2K

Hi all MB members and B2B,

I'm quite a new member here and I find searching topics and browsing thru forum is taking much time from me... (i'm soooo busy but would like to plan for a proper wedding in Dec)

Does anyone have a good photographer (2 preferable to capture diff moments and angles) that cost below RM2K to recommend? Under MB vendors, I saw varying charges. Do you think engaging 2 photographers from same co. is a problem? I recently went to a friend's wedding, the 2 photographers he engaged kept talking to each other during their assignment and I only see the videographer (alone) running here & there doing his work!! :sad: ...open for comment from everyone..

And please don't forget to PM me some AD PG contacts and blogs/site ya :biggrin: Thanks everyone!!

I think you may try ArtzFlavor as there are offering 2 photographers onsite. their website is www.artzflavor.com.

In my opinion, it is better to engage 2 photographers from a same co because they will have better synchronization on your photos and they will handle all the work between them and you don't need to worry at all.

Hi Umiko, thanks for your recommendation...will contact them soon :)

I think you may try ArtzFlavor as there are offering 2 photographers onsite. their website is www.artzflavor.com.

In my opinion, it is better to engage 2 photographers from a same co because they will have better synchronization on your photos and they will handle all the work between them and you don't need to worry at all.