WhitePuma

Freckle n scar

i hav 2 facial problems: :dash2:

1) as i know, i had freckle since i was a kid, but it seems like getting serious n obvious .... is there anyway to reduce it?

2) recently, mayb my face is quite oily n dirty so quite many blackhead, when i try to remove the blackhead, mayb im misuse the method so it hurts n bleeding, after tat it wil bcomes a scar, is there any way to desalinate the scar?

hihi.. there are a few methods to reduce/control freckles & reduce facial oil.. IPL & Laser...

can get more information from www.freckle.com.my

thx for sharing dear :wub: .... hav u try the method? izit works?

yup... it worked for me. the place that i went to was like, their programs are not standard packages... each persons prescribed... maybe you can go for a consultation 1st and see what they say... better that way...

yup... it worked for me. the place that i went to was like, their programs are not standard packages... each persons prescribed... maybe you can go for a consultation 1st and see what they say... better that way...

Hi Melissa,

may i know how the package cost u :unsure: ?

There is a better, cheaper & safer way to remove freckles other than laser. You can take tomato lycopene extract as with enough intake, it can flush out the pigmentation and dark skin on your complexion. It is more natural and there's no risk or it coming back, because it's cured from within. I've got friends who has done laser on their face, spent RM10k+ of course they look beautiful for the 1st few months, but if not careful, or if exposed to sun too much, the freckles will come back even worse than before. This is because the outer layer of the skin is being removed by laser and the inner skin is more sensitive to UV rays of the sun.

Do think twice before going for laser.

I take tomato lycopene from Stevico Direct, for internal sunscreen protection. If you want to remove freckles, you can take the recommended dosage of 3satchets/day for the first 30days.

It's available at

www.StevicoStore.wordpress.com

u hv to make sure the combination not making it more worst.if u r doin laser ,dun do facial at da same time or da other way around.if u taking suppliment and doin laser then its okla.afraid ur face bcome like moon surface.lol. :lol:

haha! ya lo... must be careful oh... my method is combination of supplements and skincare... and if we use the right products, even moon surface also can improve better oh... :lol: