Sign in to follow this  
Wee_Lyn

Highly UNrecommended photographer/bridal package

Hiye there,

Just would like to share my experience with the future brides - friends or relatives of future bride out there.

Someone recommended me this this company E-****

I was recommended by a friend of mine. *NOTE : ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF! You'll know why as you read on*

This company emphasis on NO HIDDEN cost, yes, no HIDDEN COST but it comes in a price - big bag of empty promises & headache as the followings :

1.) Yes, unlike other bridal shop, this company gives ALL the photo they took of you, BUT out of 10 pics, perhaps only 2 can be used/shown to public (hey! we

want to look at our best on that day!) and they passed the photos to AMATEUR/their make up artist to edit your photos - I can do better, all they did was

changing the colour to sephia and so on. Something that you can do with online photo editor.

2.) Photographer turn up ONE HOUR late during my ROM. I had to stall and skip my turn to wait for the photographer. Something that I never heard of!

** He went to Immigration department instead of Register department. ( Hey, I don't need someone to take my pics if I'm waiting to be packed and

deported!)

3.) Wedding invitation cards was promised by them. He even asked me to choose a design and mailed it to him which I did. After a month, he said, he can't

get the design ( I don't think he even bother looking for it. I saw the design in many of the wedding cards website..u bum!) Decided to give in and just

choose what they have instead, which promised to deliver to us in a week. Guesssss what ? A printing company called us if we place any order the day

before we suppose to collect the cards. Called the person in charge to demand why did we get that kinda call - did he or did he not place an order? Of coz,

his answer was simply, YES I DID. When asked, when can we get the cards, his answer is 'Gimme 30 minutes, I will call you back" which he didn't of

course. When sms him, no reply.

4.) He NEVER NEVER answer to our calls or reply to our smses. Something that tells me a lot about their sincerity and services. I mean hey, come one. The

price we paid for is not peanut, but the services we are getting is worst than a peeled of the shell peanut size.

After signing up with them, they even have the cheek to tell me that my colleague bark and check up on them on daily basis (* thanks to my friend for not telling me that part :sauer2: *)

I am wondering :

1.) Will the photographer turn up for my wedding? * do I need backup?*

2.) Will I only get my invitation cards after the wedding? *do I need to start to print on A4 paper already as my card?*

3.) Will I get my pre wedding photo after my child is one year old?

Anyway, just to share with you the experience. By the way, they are participating in the bridal fair in September. Just don't waste your time at their booth. Go to somewhere more professional.

Good luck to all the future brides out there!

Hi Wee,

Why dont u share the name of the BS over the thread.... its good to let other aware which BS is it....

Hi Wee,

Why dont u share the name of the BS over the thread.... its good to let other aware which BS is it....

Yaya...agree with wsyrinrin. Should share the name of the BS so that everyone know

i agree too.. so bad the company...

the photographer can't cancel? i think is better u check on them daily basis for your photo progress... else i think a day b4 yr wedding only they give u...

ya since you share your experience you shd just share the name of this bridal shop, else other reader will only kena liao baru know oh.. this is the one...

Hiye there,

Unfortunately I can't..

:sad:

I have already paid about half..

Yes, apparently I need to do checking.,, but.. I don't think I pay people so that I can work/serve them..

Anyway, just becareful of all those sweet talkers out there.. Especially during bridal fair..They promise to give the sky and heaven .. but you'll most prob get

lalang only...

So, brides, good luck!

Hiye there,

Unfortunately I can't..

:sad:

I have already paid about half..

Yes, apparently I need to do checking.,, but.. I don't think I pay people so that I can work/serve them..

Anyway, just becareful of all those sweet talkers out there.. Especially during bridal fair..They promise to give the sky and heaven .. but you'll most prob get

lalang only...

So, brides, good luck!

Why can't you share the name of the bridal shop? The whole point of this forum is to help brides with advices and tips.

If you can't reveal the whole name, just reveal a few more letters... thanks a lot... (I really don't wanna go to this shop =P)

Hiye there peeps!

Sorry for not replying, I have been away with no connection!

So just to update you guys who PM-ed me ..

I am taking my pre wedding pics soon...

So of course, I have to do the job, I have to call him and remind him... and he actually forgot who am I...

:dash2:

I had to remind him..!

We met another couple who took just took their pre-wedding photography...and me and my husband had a chat with them..

Of course, no good words coming from them...

Apparently, when they're scheduled to take the pics, they have to drive the photographer and the make up artist around the Putrajaya, and had to point to the fella where is nice... shouldnt that be the photographer job?

He should know better where to take, else, the couple would have took their own photos on their own!

They brought along the make up artist too...

While the make up artist is suppose to touch up, she was busy on the phone and covering herself under the shade...

Only when asked and requested only, she will do it.... which is tiring for the couple..!

After listening to the couple, now I am thinking if I should just withdraw myself from them!

By the way, the shop name is E-link

Hi all,

firstly i have a friend who used to work there in E-link studio as a photographer...My friend was the one who recommended me to E-Link as he promised me that he will be shooting my wedding.. I did not give a second thought as i have full confidence in my friend who is working there. i find the rate is cheaper as compared to other wedding studios around. however, I the photography went on smoothly as my friend did a good job in shooting my wedding. However, I have yet to receive what have i paid for which includes the wedding album and also the soft copies of the wedding day images. This has been on like this for the past 1 year.. and my photographer friend who was working there resigned after working with Tony for 6 months the reason is that he hasn't been paid a single cent since the first day he started. It seems that Tony also underpaid him and also treated him as a noobie ' freelance' his pay was only RM 150 for shooting the whole day and no petrol or toll allowance . and yet they cannot even pay his monthly wage. and i also heard from my friend that E-Link seems to focus more on other business opportunities - Eg; multi level marketing and they have also bought over a magazine company and their photography job right now is seriously like shit as they employ newbies or un-experienced so called 'photographers' to shoot the big day of their clients.

So far i have only receive the soft copy that my friend has shot for me and the quality of the pictures he shoot is definitely worth more than the RM 150 E-Link pays him per shoot.

So brides to be.. please do think THRICE before engaging the services of E-Link.. their rates might be attractive but there is a 90 percent chance that they might screw up your ONCE IN A LIFETIME wedding.

p/s: those who are interested can PM me for my friend's contact and i can assure you that his rates are more reasonable and cheaper and also his picture will brighten up your wedding day

Hiye,

Yes apparently they do something like that, those publishing and all...

And yes, that is the guy - Tony..

The couple I was talking about in my last post, they told me that they met one of the 3rd party Tony engage to do stuff told them

that Tony doesn't pay them on time, and one by one slowly are declining his offer to help Tony.

The 3rd party also told them that other couples actually call them up to look for him - he never picks up call/return call.

Another thing they told me was, Tony's assistant - Clare. She is supposing to be the make up artist, so during the couple photoshoots,

she actually pulled some long faces to them for no apparent reason - especially to the bride.

Honestly, when I first met them, I thought they are nice person ( they really do look nice and honest !!! )

Hi!

Tracie/Wee Lyn - sorry to hear about that, even sorrier that you heard worst from other couple about them. If I were you, I would withdraw myself from them. They sound like a bad news to me.

Another reason I put in my thoughts in here, is also on behalf of my friend who engaged them.

Bridalsmile - sympathy to your friend. Hope he/she got a better company to work with.

Getting married should be a happy thing and the process of it should be an enjoyable one.

The very last thing those brides to be need is headache like this..

I am not sure if it's the company or just the person who works there..

I came across a forum on Mosaic Ent. in here, a bride ranted on a person, but I heard the company is good...

My friend, whom I mentioned above engaged to their bridal package..

Yes, they do promise good price, no hidden cost, but their services sux!!

This friend of mine, both the husband and wife are very patient by the way, and since they have paid for it, they have no choice but to go on with them.

My friend and his wife need to make many calls before getting their calls return or answered..

And everytime, he will promise something but somehow, that will never happen..

I went to their place once to accompany the wife, they have less than 10 wedding gowns, including evening dresses, so there arent many choices there.

He recommended a tailor to make her dress - I think they engage many 3rd party to complete his packages.

And my friend actually have to follow up with those 3rd party people...

This caused them so much of inconvenience, especially the wife since she work quite far from the place...

Besides the guy, there is this another lady with him, the make up artist.

My friend wife normally don't wear make up on normal days, so she actually told the make up artist to do something light so that she still look like her on her wedding day.

Eventually the make up resulted a bit heavy, she asked her to remove it a bit, and the make up artist actually snapped at the wife, saying that she is suppose to look different. **I would have wash my face on the spot and make her re-do it**

During photo session, the make up artist actually direct the photographer ..

I suppose her title is makeup artist/artistic director?

It' no wonder she is so snappy.

The photographer is also the very same person who deals with them/never answer their call and (not) doing all the arrangement.

I think this company is a 2 (wo)man show.

The first time the couple met them, they actually speaks high about them...but now, if we ask them, they will just go blank!

LOL

I am getting married next year, and I hope I won't have this kind of experience, and I hope you gals won't too.

By the way, my friend is happily married now, just don't mention the names or the company..

Jesslin / bridalsmile - I really am in deep trouble now...

Bridal : was your friend a 3rd party or indeed was an employee there?

JEsslin: I know how your friends felt... it is very frustrating and time wasting... I actually thought I am the unlucky one ..

I just hope all the future brides won't go through what I am and will go through.. they promised to do a trial make up for me... didn't your friend's wife got that? or they did but just empty promises??

Hi Wee_Lyn,

After reading all the posts about this company, my gut reaction is to say to withdraw from their services. How much have you paid to this company? If the amount is not a lot, why don't you just withdraw and look for another bridal studio. I think any of the other bridal studios at least will not be so bad. At least they will have bigger selection of gowns, professional photographers and make up artists.

This is your wedding and it should be a special occasion. If possible, I think it would be better to cut your losses now and look for another bridal studio.

If you decide to go ahead, I wish you all the best and hope that they will improve their services.

Hey! another thread on E-Link Studio, I gave me alot of headache cause tony keep dont want to pick up my call and i still havent receive most of my pictures. very sad

Hey! another thread on E-Link Studio, I gave me alot of headache cause tony keep dont want to pick up my call and i still havent receive most of my pictures. very sad

Aw..This is real bad n it shouldn't be happening.If what they have promised u(the date to collect pics) r written in the receipts,I think u shud just take it to the Tribunal for Consumer Claims.Don't let them them get away with it.Good Luck n all the best.