HIHI I'm so excited for the ROM on 101010. We just got a call from JPN saying we need to be there at 11am - 1pm. Did any of you get your call and time yet? What to wear ah? Really lost dy..

hi, jojo low.

I'm in ! I'm in! Today they called you? Is the phone number 0388808138?

If yes, then i missed it...OhH....

I oso dunno wat to wear...

Hi Jojo, would you mind to share with me on the procedure to register ROM date in Putrajaya? thx

hi, jojo low.

Hi Jojo, would you mind to share with me on the procedure to register ROM date in Putrajaya? thx
hi, jojo low.

Hey Fat Cat,

procedure is very simple.

U got to JPN counter, fill up the form (Bring your passport pics) and wait for your turn to submit. Once done they verify details of MyKad and get your fingerprint. You let them know the date you want to ROM. They allocate you in (each day for putrajaya is only 20 couples) so once done. You can go back and they will feature the form with your picture for 21 days. If nothing happens then the form will be taken down and you are expected to turn up with your 2 witness on the chosen date.

Hi Skh

hi, jojo low.

Hey Fat Cat,

U got to JPN counter, fill up the form (Bring your passport pics) and wait for your turn to submit. Once done they verify details of MyKad and get your fingerprint. You let them know the date you want to ROM. They allocate you in (each day for putrajaya is only 20 couples) so once done. You can go back and they will feature the form with your picture for 21 days. If nothing happens then the form will be taken down and you are expected to turn up with your 2 witness on the chosen date.

Hi Skye, many thanks for your useful info. Btw, do you know when shld we register wif JPN on ROM date? Heard from my friend, Tien Hou Temple only can register ROM date two month in advance.

Hi Skh
hi, jojo low.

Hey Fat Cat,

Hi Skye, many thanks for your useful info. Btw, do you know when shld we register wif JPN on ROM date? Heard from my friend, Tien Hou Temple only can register ROM date two month in advance.

If not mistaken, you can register the ROM date in 5 months time. Last time the 10.10.10 was opened for register in May.

Hello new married brides, Congratulations on the just married on 101010^^ i m new here...would appreciate if anyone of you could help me up...

i am looking for ROM on 11.11.11 preferably Putrajaya, would like to know would it be a private session with a private room only filled your own peoples? or the ceremony will be done in public?

thanks in advance!

Hello new married brides, Congratulations on the just married on 101010^^ i m new here...would appreciate if anyone of you could help me up...

i am looking for ROM on 11.11.11 preferably Putrajaya, would like to know would it be a private session with a private room only filled your own peoples? or the ceremony will be done in public?

thanks in advance!

Hihi.. 101010 was in the hall with many people.. they only got 2 private rooms but on 101010 they had 4 "sections" in a large hall. Quite noisy also cos everyone was so happy. But the bright side is they were over-efficient.. instead of we wait for them, they had to wait for us... very surprising for a gomen department...

Anyway... CONGRATS!