lz2010

Grand Imperial Sri Hartamas

Hi,

Has anyone of you tried this restaurant before? The decor is very very nice but the wedding menu is quite expensive. I don't know how is the food there... and they ask for RM6000 deposit which is too high for us. For less than 20 tables they have to charge ++ and dont give all priveleges...

Comments are welcome. Thanks ~

Thought I should share :smile: A recomended place if you have 20 - 45 tables. Food is delicious, very nice ambience and the restaurant is very new (it was opened in late 2009). With RM888nett you'll have suckling pig. You can visit their website to see this year's menu.

I would have chosen this one if I had at least 20 tables.

Images by Yvonne, my friend who had helped me to survey a few restaurants in KL.

91867663.jpg

35959188.jpg

I saw on their website that they have a new branch opening this month at one utama ...

it looks spacious and nice tho ... but just considering the terribleness of parking @ one utama ...

just sharing

I visited this place too. It's nice and cozy. Very new but unfortunately, my dad is against me booking this coz most of our guests from oustation may be "lost" in Hartamas area.

I visited the place too over the weekend, nice and cosy environment but there are too many pillars la :sad:

i think the food there is nice, i went there during lunch time, pack with ppls and there is ppl queing even at around 2pm and the date i want for next yr nov n dec is book :sad:

NO one likes pillars. If there are pillars...pls look elsewhere for your Venue. It is so not worth paying so much just 'enjoy' pillars blocking your guests' view. Think...Do YOU want pillars in yoru Wedding?

Going to have it there =)

Their bangsar branch doesn't have the pillar problem, can check out there

Thanks...will go check it out this weekend :lol:

You had your wedding there?

Went to Hartamas Branch on Sunday (28th August 11) and they pass me the current menu package. Then went to the Bangsar SC yesterday to check out the place but the price went up! (RM 898 to RM 968) And the manager there said big posibility the price will be further up again next year! It expensive for a restaurant!