well...as some would know that i was a JM bride <_< but now...let just say that yup...i sign a package with Twins as well :o :P ...please share your experiences with me ya...i think they are pretty good...very straight forward, very detail when you tell them straight...i told her that i am pretty upset with the "non black and whites" :lol: :( and she was glad that i told her upfront...and she was very upfront with me as well...true and honest...was really glad...was not sucking up to me but continue giving me things i need to replace the things that i don't need... i think that is important...will fill you all in more about my gown selection ok...am i still going to be a JM bride...still not sure...will fill you all in this part as well... :lol::lol:

well it sure was kind of hard to persuade my fiance to allow me to do another package but main reason that persuaded him was that location is near his house..parking is easier...and they are new...about 3-4months old...and bingo...he noded his head with a yes... :lol:

Hi Pooky,

I went to Twin last Dec to take a look..yes, they are new and accomodating. I forgot which gal served me. Though she is nice, very helpful but i feel that she is not so upfront. Why? Because when we view the album sample, knowing that they are very new and didn't have alot of customers then, she told me that the ablum sample is actually from their customer. Me and my fiance didn't believe her at all because it's so obvious that the couple in the album are models.. they look too good to be your usual customers.

i like their gown selections though coz it's was all very new. Other than that, i think they are quite ok. Hope you have a good time trying their gowns

MacMac

Hi Pooky,

I went to Twin last Dec to take a look..yes, they are new and accomodating. I forgot which gal served me. Though she is nice, very helpful but i feel that she is not so upfront. Why? Because when we view the album sample, knowing that they are very new and didn't have alot of customers then, she told me that the ablum sample is actually from their customer. Me and my fiance didn't believe her at all because it's so obvious that the couple in the album are models.. they look too good to be your usual customers.

i like their gown selections though coz it's was all very new. Other than that, i think they are quite ok. Hope you have a good time trying their gowns

MacMac

we got same comment!!!

Really ... i don't think so that it matter or not to me lar are the people model or not model lar... it is more to the skills they take and how they take... really... some models are not pretty but after make up and touch up.. they are beautiful... and that goes to all brides... correct? so if you really want to make sure... do a trial shot first lar!! the people are important... but it is up to us to see if we are flexible in the poses or not.. if not and one is super duper pretty... the pictures will still turn out not natural... don't you think?? think about it... i was in LV the other day as well and guess what... they show me models pictures... at first i thought they look like a couple until i saw the guy with 6 packs... then only i ask... but there are some pictures and poses and style of the taking i cannot accept / like... so model or not model... is the same and also one last thing... do you think that they shop will get a super duper fat and ulgy person as their advertising or their sample album?? tell me how many shops that you have been and see all nice pictures?? have you seen ulgy sample albums??? really... think again...

*sorry to those that may feel offended in any way*

i don't have problems with the shop having models or non-models (pretty pple) to help to advertise. In fact, the shops are stupid if they use someone who doesn't look good in a picture.

My only comment is that they should not claim something that is not true. I mean, consumers are not idiots. We can tell whether the shop is being upfront or not. If you claim that the pictures belong to your genuine customers then it should be. You should not claim otherwise.

Being a new kid in a block, I think the shop must be confident in their strenght and not use short cut measures to win customers. don't you think so?

i have not been to Twins b4 but passed by b4. So tempted to go in..hehe....but since i already sign up with another BS, so i dont want to waste time lor.

But hor, i been to another BS, initially they told me its the model in the album, and the picture is not taken locally. But then, they told my friend that went on different occasion, its the customer in the album. hmmm

From my point of view, i totally lost confident with them! And they lose the potential customers as i have 'delete' them from my shortlisted list....hehe...

Well, afterall, maybe they dont care also wether having 1 extra customer or not....hmmm

i don't have problems with the shop having models or non-models (pretty pple) to help to advertise. In fact, the shops are stupid if they use someone who doesn't look good in a picture.

My only comment is that they should not claim something that is not true. I mean, consumers are not idiots. We can tell whether the shop is being upfront or not. If you claim that the pictures belong to your genuine customers then it should be. You should not claim otherwise.

Being a new kid in a block, I think the shop must be confident in their strenght and not use short cut measures to win customers. don't you think so?

yes..thats wat i mean.

seems no one share their PS experience in Twins....

well, i just finished my PS in Twins last week. overall it's a good experience for both me and my hubby.

the SA was helpful and nice, the MUA was nice too, and very friendly, we talked all the while when i

make up. she will explain to us if there is any extra thing that we need to pay extra, and look at my

face and hair to find out wat kind of style suit me better. the photographer too, was always trying to

help both of us to have the best shot. before starting the shooting, she'll ask any special thing we

had brought for the PS, and wat kind of style we like etc romance, cutie, wild...., and taught us how

to smile pretty in front of the camera (even let us to have some practice in front of the mirror before!)

soon after finished the shooting, there's still quite early (about 4pm), the photographer ask us can

wait or not to see the photo, since there are no customer booking the time to view photo. so we

wait there about 1 hour, we sat on the sofa, watching astro, then can see and choose the photo.

they let us choose photo patiently without disturbing us, only will give some opinion after that.

we're satisfied with the photo, even indoor shooting, there is not only a plain backgroung or a 'cloth'

behind. there are still many other tools like bed, window, chair, flower etc. even for the photo

touch-up, they'll hav 2 type of touch-up, one is only a little better and more to original (just like

maybe make u to see more thin) and another one is more touch-up to let ur skin all see very smooth

and pretty. though we need to wait for about 2 months to get the album, but i think i rather to give

them more time to have a better work.

since this is a new BS, the WG all are still new and not many had been wear. and the other staff

there also very nice, when we wait there, they all are talk friendly with us.

the SA ask me how's their service before i left, i said all are pretty nice. she said this is bcoz i was

nice to them. well, i think this is fr the both side, if we can be friendly to each other, having a

happy environment, then everyone can do their job better.

seems no one share their PS experience in Twins....

well, i just finished my PS in Twins last week. overall it's a good experience for both me and my hubby.

the SA was helpful and nice, the MUA was nice too, and very friendly, we talked all the while when i

make up. she will explain to us if there is any extra thing that we need to pay extra, and look at my

face and hair to find out wat kind of style suit me better. the photographer too, was always trying to

help both of us to have the best shot. before starting the shooting, she'll ask any special thing we

had brought for the PS, and wat kind of style we like etc romance, cutie, wild...., and taught us how

to smile pretty in front of the camera (even let us to have some practice in front of the mirror before!)

soon after finished the shooting, there's still quite early (about 4pm), the photographer ask us can

wait or not to see the photo, since there are no customer booking the time to view photo. so we

wait there about 1 hour, we sat on the sofa, watching astro, then can see and choose the photo.

they let us choose photo patiently without disturbing us, only will give some opinion after that.

we're satisfied with the photo, even indoor shooting, there is not only a plain backgroung or a 'cloth'

behind. there are still many other tools like bed, window, chair, flower etc. even for the photo

touch-up, they'll hav 2 type of touch-up, one is only a little better and more to original (just like

maybe make u to see more thin) and another one is more touch-up to let ur skin all see very smooth

and pretty. though we need to wait for about 2 months to get the album, but i think i rather to give

them more time to have a better work.

since this is a new BS, the WG all are still new and not many had been wear. and the other staff

there also very nice, when we wait there, they all are talk friendly with us.

the SA ask me how's their service before i left, i said all are pretty nice. she said this is bcoz i was

nice to them. well, i think this is fr the both side, if we can be friendly to each other, having a

happy environment, then everyone can do their job better.

HI HUi Lan,

Thank you so much for your sharing.. do hope that i could have a look at your photos as well.. hopefully can decide on which BS to go to within these few weeks..

Hi Hui Lan,

Tks for sharing e information with us :unsure:

Do hope that we can view your photos soon ya , good things must share :D

I went there b4 too, service not too bad, they even let me try on few gowns despite e fact tt I ve not signed up yet. Bt i gues they are new & the quantity of gowns s nt as much as others :lol:

Hi Hui Lan,

Tks for sharing e information with us :angry:

Do hope that we can view your photos soon ya , good things must share :D

I went there b4 too, service not too bad, they even let me try on few gowns despite e fact tt I ve not signed up yet. Bt i gues they are new & the quantity of gowns s nt as much as others :unsure:

yup, honestly their gown not so many compare with other BS, but to me all are quite nice and new, and the style not bad too, most of the gown even not yet wear by anyone (according to the SA lar). Tat day I went to choose the gown less than 2 hours, but i manage to get 2-3 gowns i like, if i can be more thin and hav a better body shape, i think i can get more ;p i think quantity is not the problem, most important is u can get the one suit u and u like it.

Hui Lan,

Overheard this bs from my fren's fren n haven c their photo yet.

Mind sharing the details of ur package ??

If possible, can share the photo ? tq :D

Hi Hui Lan,

Mind sharing with me on the package you took? Any photos that you could share as well?

My email : yanndg2008@yahoo.com

The package i wanted to take was around RM3900++ ... wonder if there's any sign-on-the-spot discount or something like that..??

Thank you so much

yesss.....as well as lasposa...all these 3 BS are the same management.....

saw their babies during my PS time....very 'geng', the twins are a boy and girl.....

btw, im not twin's bride...:P...im casa mia...:)

FYI, twin and de casamia are same management.

As I know, De Casamia's boss open twins because his wife just delivered twins last year.

took my album quite a while ago...reason being that they suddenly say more in details coz i told them off...its a long story...overall i must say that you have to be mean...my album got dust stuck in between the photo and the lamination...at first they say that only on the face area then they would remove...but i don't agree...if you collect my money 100% then one should deliver the quality 100% as well...i was also upset with some of the photos that they took but after choosing and making sure not to top up even one...i manage to get the most i like best...they do deliver their service and must say i am a real pain in the neck...one mistake and i will not let you off so easily...pretty mean...but they still put up with me and catered to the best...i am impress...also happy after seeing the outcome...so overall..they have their fall...but at the same time...i am still impress...

want to see my pictures...have some in my friendster...including my 2nd bridal shop LV (after being upset with Twins :lol: ) and my actual day...let me know...will post out the link ya...

took my album quite a while ago...reason being that they suddenly say more in details coz i told them off...its a long story...overall i must say that you have to be mean...my album got dust stuck in between the photo and the lamination...at first they say that only on the face area then they would remove...but i don't agree...if you collect my money 100% then one should deliver the quality 100% as well...i was also upset with some of the photos that they took but after choosing and making sure not to top up even one...i manage to get the most i like best...they do deliver their service and must say i am a real pain in the neck...one mistake and i will not let you off so easily...pretty mean...but they still put up with me and catered to the best...i am impress...also happy after seeing the outcome...so overall..they have their fall...but at the same time...i am still impress...

want to see my pictures...have some in my friendster...including my 2nd bridal shop LV (after being upset with Twins :ph34r: ) and my actual day...let me know...will post out the link ya...

hi......... can send me the link??? wanna view ur lovely pics... thanks. blurangel82@gmail.com