Sign in to follow this  
lovika

3 months social visit pass

I would like to ask if anyone of you know about Malaysia immigration on granting 3 months social visit pass to certain foreign citizen

My wife, a japanese, is coming to stay with me for a few months before we will decide to move to other country.

I have heard from my friends that our immigration will only give her 3 months social visit pass if she have a round-way ticket.

As we are still uncertain on how long we are going to stay in M'sia, my wife ticket is not under a round way trip.

Under such circumstances, will my wife be able to have her 3 months social visit pass upon entering immigration check point?

Any idea or experience advise will be greatly appreciated! :)

Thank you

i know everytime a foreigner enter our country is only max 3 months pass is given and once near to 3 months they need to go out of country for at least 3d2n and then come back in for another 3 months pass.

the 3d2n can be singapore, thailand or whatever but just need to get out of country for awhile.

thats what my japanese friends did.