IAT84

Aspial Wedding Photo package

hi, cloudy,

i wish could see ur photo shooting at aspial.

would u mind to share.

Please send to my email

sheue_mei@yahoo.com

btw, just want to confirm who is ur photographer?

Eric?

thanks.

My photographer is Eric. He is good and friendly.

Hi, cloudy,

I'm interested in aspial too.

would u mind to share your photo shooting in aspial?

Please free feel send to my email cahtyloh@hotmail.com

thank you in advance..:)

Hi cahty, PurpleRibbon, elli888 & Pink Panther,

Maybe you all can refer Aspial website or like their FB account for the entire photo shooting, all around is good & nice, service, gowns and photo skills...

I think you all will like it~~

:lol:

Hi all

I'll be doing my photoshoot in August in Penang. Has anyone taken with Kenneth before? If so, mind sharing a few photos?

Also, if anyone can please send me some photos for actual day will be nice.. as i might consider ask them to do the actual day too if nice...

my email: eleanor_888@hotmail.com

thanks!!

hi there,

anyone could share their photos package with me.. i am planning on the prewedding photo shooting this year and hopefully to get some advises from here..

jennytok82@gmail.com

thanks ya.. :smile:

hi there,

anyone could share their photos package with me.. i am planning on the prewedding photo shooting this year and hopefully to get some advises from here..

jennytok82@gmail.com

thanks ya.. :smile:

Hi TCV,

Nice to meet you, I'm YC aspial bride here. May I know where are you from? I signed package with aspial SS2, not sure will same at Penang branch or not?

Why not you walk in take a look for their package? You will like it.. ^^

Hi YenChee,

Nice to meet you too. I also wish to walk in to those BS in KL but too bad I'm from Sarawak. I hope that i could filter some of the BS in KL here before i make my decision which BS to go for. This will save me lot of times. Hehe...

Hi YenChee,

Nice to meet you too. I also wish to walk in to those BS in KL but too bad I'm from Sarawak. I hope that i could filter some of the BS in KL here before i make my decision which BS to go for. This will save me lot of times. Hehe...

Hi,

I'm from Sabah, previously i'm work at KL but now have to move back Sabah permanently. Mind share with me do you have any idea about your pre-wedding photo? Just share with you for my experience, i more prefer natural photo skill, elegant gowns & good services for bridal shop, that's why i choose aspial wedding; they can make me dreams comes true. I just done my photos last month, very nice the photo up come, thumb up their service.

You can refer aspial wedding FB page & their website or you can add me at FB for photo view. My email: aprilmelody84@yahoo.com.hk =)

Thanks~~

Hi YenChee,

Hi,

I'm from Sabah, previously i'm work at KL but now have to move back Sabah permanently. Mind share with me do you have any idea about your pre-wedding photo? Just share with you for my experience, i more prefer natural photo skill, elegant gowns & good services for bridal shop, that's why i choose aspial wedding; they can make me dreams comes true. I just done my photos last month, very nice the photo up come, thumb up their service.

You can refer aspial wedding FB page & their website or you can add me at FB for photo view. My email: aprilmelody84@yahoo.com.hk =)

Thanks~~

halo, i m new here... i m julie... i juz have my photo shooting @ Aspial on tuesday... i like their service too... all of them really nice and funny... make my ps day happy and natural.... really hope sunday can come faster so that i can view my photo and choose it...i will add u @ facebook coz wish to exchange photo with u..

anyway, nice to meet u...

halo, i m new here... i m julie... i juz have my photo shooting @ Aspial on tuesday... i like their service too... all of them really nice and funny... make my ps day happy and natural.... really hope sunday can come faster so that i can view my photo and choose it...i will add u @ facebook coz wish to exchange photo with u..

Hi Julie,

Nice to meet you too. Wow, so fast that you can choose your photo, you signed package with Aspial SS2 also? You can add me at FB, or you can leave your email here, so that i can PM you for my photos... ^^

Yes, I like their service & photo skills, very happy engaged with them. I just received my album design last week, very simple & elegant; I like it very much. Please share with you once you get your photos. Thanks~~

Hi Julie,

Nice to meet you too. Wow, so fast that you can choose your photo, you signed package with Aspial SS2 also? You can add me at FB, or you can leave your email here, so that i can PM you for my photos... ^^

Yes, I like their service & photo skills, very happy engaged with them. I just received my album design last week, very simple & elegant; I like it very much. Please share with you once you get your photos. Thanks~~

halo yen chee, ya, i also sign package in aspial ss2. my email is julie1833@yahoo.com pls add me coz cant wait to c ur photo... b4 i share my photo with u, u can c my photo there which i capture on my photo shooting day.

Last sunday i go photo selection, coz of budget i din add any phot but they is great service even i din add. not like my fren say other bridal shop will unhappy & force us to add.... they really great.... after photo selection now need wait to c their design...really look forward it....

halo yen chee, ya, i also sign package in aspial ss2. my email is julie1833@yahoo.com pls add me coz cant wait to c ur photo... b4 i share my photo with u, u can c my photo there which i capture on my photo shooting day.

Last sunday i go photo selection, coz of budget i din add any phot but they is great service even i din add. not like my fren say other bridal shop will unhappy & force us to add.... they really great.... after photo selection now need wait to c their design...really look forward it....

Ya YC, I saw ur photo also, is great & sweet.... if u not mind, pls send to my email show me how their design, Thanx... coz of budget we din add on any phot, but the moment i delete those photo my mum & sis very very sad.... hahahaha... they say Aspial really do great job.....all also beautiful & natural, simple but elegrant. I dun think can get my album so soon la, coz next month only view design.... really very excited and look forward it leh....

Ya YC, I saw ur photo also, is great & sweet.... if u not mind, pls send to my email show me how their design, Thanx... coz of budget we din add on any phot, but the moment i delete those photo my mum & sis very very sad.... hahahaha... they say Aspial really do great job.....all also beautiful & natural, simple but elegrant. I dun think can get my album so soon la, coz next month only view design.... really very excited and look forward it leh....

Hi Julie,

Thanks your compliment. I just sent you for my album design, please check your mail box yaa... Yes, the photos are very nice so heart pain need to give up, I understand your feeling... Why not you din't save your soft copies photos from aspial after photos selection session? I brought my thumb drive saved my soft copies from them during photo selection session, I'm quite "gan jeong" for my photos larr.. hehe... Please share with me once you get your album design, thanks first yaa... ^^

Hi Julie,

Thanks your compliment. I just sent you for my album design, please check your mail box yaa... Yes, the photos are very nice so heart pain need to give up, I understand your feeling... Why not you din't save your soft copies photos from aspial after photos selection session? I brought my thumb drive saved my soft copies from them during photo selection session, I'm quite "gan jeong" for my photos larr.. hehe... Please share with me once you get your album design, thanks first yaa... ^^

Dear YC, I received ur mail, load now. ya lo hor, can copy those i choose ma.... aiya.... stupid la me, cant think bout tat...ya lo, i din copy leh, tat y now my bf mum wish to c which photo we choose for her also cant... somemore i wish to change 1 of my tq card photo, dun noe they allow me to do so or not... wen we go c the design can i ask them to change at tat time? or need inform them early?

Hi Julie,

Dear YC, I received ur mail, load now. ya lo hor, can copy those i choose ma.... aiya.... stupid la me, cant think bout tat...ya lo, i din copy leh, tat y now my bf mum wish to c which photo we choose for her also cant... somemore i wish to change 1 of my tq card photo, dun noe they allow me to do so or not... wen we go c the design can i ask them to change at tat time? or need inform them early?

Dear Julie, Haha... no worry yaa... I think you still can go aspial again save your soft copy, they are very nice to serve you. If you want to change something, maybe you need inform them early or you make a call for appointment with them first, see whether can change or not?! Hmm... should be no problem... Don't worry yaa... How many photos that you choose? So, how my photos yaa?? hehe... will messy or not? I'm quite worry my album like "rojak" ohh~~

Hello, can someone please share their wedding photos taken by Aspial to me? me and my FW are surveying around for wedding boutiques.

Hi,

Maybe you all can refer Aspial website or like their FB account for the entire photo shooting, they are good & nice, service, gowns and photo skills... You & your FW will like it~~ Or you can add me in your FB fren list for view my photo, my email: aprilmelody84@yahoo.com.hk... ^^

Regards,

YC

Hello, can someone please share their wedding photos taken by Aspial to me? me and my FW are surveying around for wedding boutiques.

Hi,

Maybe you all can refer Aspial website or like their FB account for the entire photo shooting, they are good & nice, service, gowns and photo skills... You & your FW will like it~~ Or you can add me in your FB fren list for view my photo, my email: aprilmelody84@yahoo.com.hk... ^^

Regards,

YC

Hi YenChee, I've just added you in FB. Looking forward to see your photos ^^

d

Hi YenChee,

Hi,

Thanks~~

Hi YenChee,

i like the feel of natural and prefer more on outdoor view.. simple design will do.. definitely hoping for a good service from the BS and the SA must be patient with the client.. haha..

i will check on your fb and thanks for your sharing.. till now my mind still blank.. don't know what am i going to plan for my PS :wacko:

d
Hi YenChee,

Hi,

Thanks~~

Hi YenChee,

i like the feel of natural and prefer more on outdoor view.. simple design will do.. definitely hoping for a good service from the BS and the SA must be patient with the client.. haha..

i will check on your fb and thanks for your sharing.. till now my mind still blank.. don't know what am i going to plan for my PS :wacko:

Hi,

No thanks for the sharing yaa... Since you know what you want, then should be very easy for you to plan your wedding, hmm... you have plan go KL for more details for each bridal shop? If you walk in, then will be easy for you to get more information and everything will be clear. For me, I will walk in to check their gowns, customer album sample & service. Some of bridal fair need to beware, they only show the best part to customer and try to hide something, beware of it ohh... that's my opinion... =)

Just take it easy, my dear... Happy BTB~~

Hi Julie,

Dear Julie, Haha... no worry yaa... I think you still can go aspial again save your soft copy, they are very nice to serve you. If you want to change something, maybe you need inform them early or you make a call for appointment with them first, see whether can change or not?! Hmm... should be no problem... Don't worry yaa... How many photos that you choose? So, how my photos yaa?? hehe... will messy or not? I'm quite worry my album like "rojak" ohh~~

YC, sorry for reply late ya coz recently very busy.... Ya I had call them regarding my changes, they are so nice & is ok to change it wen i go there view my design next month.... I choose 50 poses coz my package only let me choose 50 poses, so no choice i need let go coz i dun wan add on photo... tis package alr out of my budget leh.... b4 i tough wedding photo package is around RM2k to RM3k only.... YC, u noe i ask them to send me a copy they do so... after get that photo my bf & me c it again n again.... hahahahaha....

Ur photo nice leh! beautiful & sweet... wer is ur outdoor ya? I dun think like rojak ar.... every pages got different theme, nice & match.... how much is ur package? U can choose so much photo de??? how many album u have o? U stay @ sabah, so u purposely come KL to take photo ar?

Hi Julie,

YC, sorry for reply late ya coz recently very busy.... Ya I had call them regarding my changes, they are so nice & is ok to change it wen i go there view my design next month.... I choose 50 poses coz my package only let me choose 50 poses, so no choice i need let go coz i dun wan add on photo... tis package alr out of my budget leh.... b4 i tough wedding photo package is around RM2k to RM3k only.... YC, u noe i ask them to send me a copy they do so... after get that photo my bf & me c it again n again.... hahahahaha....

Ur photo nice leh! beautiful & sweet... wer is ur outdoor ya? I dun think like rojak ar.... every pages got different theme, nice & match.... how much is ur package? U can choose so much photo de??? how many album u have o? U stay @ sabah, so u purposely come KL to take photo ar?

Julie, never mind for late yaa... Yaya, they are very nice & very good service. May i know how much your package? can choose 50 poses? Then how your photos? should be very nice. Mind share with me... =)

Thanks your compliments, my outdoor at Taman Aman near by Taman Paramount LRT station, PJ area, just small park only so i have not many outdoor photos. My package is normal RM3899 package but i have top up photos, enlarge my bedroom photos & album size and top up to crystal album cover, etc, then cost me 3k++... actually over my budget and really out of control for choose the photos larr... anyway, i feel is worth & i like the photos very much... ^^ I have 1 big & 1 small album...

I work at KL previously, and i just move back to sabah permanently on June, settled the photos shoot at KL first... hehe...

Hi Julie,

Julie, never mind for late yaa... Yaya, they are very nice & very good service. May i know how much your package? can choose 50 poses? Then how your photos? should be very nice. Mind share with me... =)

Thanks your compliments, my outdoor at Taman Aman near by Taman Paramount LRT station, PJ area, just small park only so i have not many outdoor photos. My package is normal RM3899 package but i have top up photos, enlarge my bedroom photos & album size and top up to crystal album cover, etc, then cost me 3k++... actually over my budget and really out of control for choose the photos larr... anyway, i feel is worth & i like the photos very much... ^^ I have 1 big & 1 small album...

I work at KL previously, and i just move back to sabah permanently on June, settled the photos shoot at KL first... hehe...

I reply tis mail to ur mail box pls check.... coz i seldom open tis forum so we chat @ mail ya...