orion18

pre wedding photo in ipoh

hi there...

My ROM 3/11/2011. AD 25/12/2011

1. i was looking for suggestions to take pre wedding photos....

2. is it okay NOT to take pre wedding photos and spent on Actual Day photographer....

3. then i will have a headache - as to what gowns to wear if i do not choose a bridal studio...

oooo.... hope someone can help :)

PLease remove all your post. If you don't nevermind, I have asked admin to ban your IP for cheatin. Don't come and try to pull stunt here by posting as much as you can neutrally and distribute your signature. YOu think people here are stupid as you?

Please, you're a newbie in photography. Picking up a camera don't mean you're a pro. If you think so, you really have a lot more to learn before you start.

Ridiculous stubborn people like you deserves no place in MB. Don't cheat the brides already please. Brides, if any of you receive PM from Chun Keang, please take note, he is a con man photographer and doing things illegally who is just started out with photography. He has no respect for forum rules nor fellow photogs and vendors here.

Please put him in your block/ignore list before your special day turn out like that sad story brides share.

Chun Keang is con man photographer. I repeat. This is what you will get if anyone is stubborn to advertise without paying his due to administrator here. No respect to admin, vendors, = no respect for brides.

Please leave, you are not welcomed.

I believe it depends on your budget and what level of details you wana to capture your Big Day! :)

Penang Wedding, Portrait & Event Photographer – Chun Keang Photography

http://chunkeangphotography.blogspot.com/

gl

hi there...

My ROM 3/11/2011. AD 25/12/2011

1. i was looking for suggestions to take pre wedding photos....

2. is it okay NOT to take pre wedding photos and spent on Actual Day photographer....

3. then i will have a headache - as to what gowns to wear if i do not choose a bridal studio...

oooo.... hope someone can help :)

Hi,

I am Wil. But I am based in Klang Valley unless you're willing to throw in a small sum of outstation fee for me. That's besides the point.

Here's a little hinter on your questions.

1. There are so many prewedding packages out there. The good ones will have an average price of minimum RM3500 onwards. Don't look for too many freebies, at the end if those freebies seemed a lot and your package seemed beautifully cheap, it is usually cheap quality that you will get.

2. It is ok to not have pre-wedding. For your info, I didn't have mine. It's a matter of preference, cause I don't like it so much myself. Most out there makes one look fake. But woman usually wants to look like superstar so, prewedding is a matter of preference. Not a need. Actual day I would say, its quite a need.

3. If you do not choose a bridal studio, you can always buy out or rent out. WG Pictures group provides wedding gown for rental as well. You do not necessarily buy a pre-wedding package to rent these gowns. Our gowns are affordable, and high in quality. None of them are China made and it is all tailored to European styling.

thanks for the detail reply.. it really helps :) i PM u :)